Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 19, 2013 7:48 pm
The Title Doesn't Even Begin To Describe All That Went On!!!! A Dominant Wife Decides To Use Her 10" Strap-On And Stretches Poor Gabrielles' Pussy Wide Open. She Pounds Into Her Relentlessly, And Then Suddenly Stops And Invites 3 Black Bulls To Continue Where She Left Off. They All Tell Gabrielle That They Want To Coat Her Whore Face Since Alexis Seemed To Own Her Pussy. And Boy, Do They! A Mini Bukkake!! Each Of Them Splatters Her Sexy Face As They Call Her Filthy Names. Now Here Is The "Mayhem" Part... As Gab Was Being Used In Such A Rough And Wild Manner... The Power Went Out!!!!! You Can Hear A Huge Thunderclap, And Then Suddenly, The Entire Place Went Dark! But We Wouldn't Stop!! We Continued To Abuse Poor 'Lil Gab As A Raging Storm Was Destroying What Was Outside! All Of The Black Bulls Took Turns Using Her, And Some Even Had Cum Again. And It All Ended As Gab Was Again Impaled On Alexis's Strap-On And Used As A Cum Dump.

Size: 299 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:01 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Gabby Mayhem.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 26, 2013 3:31 pm
Breaking Gabrielle, My Wife, Into Bbc

Size: 148 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:21:15 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Break My Wife Into Bbc.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 27, 2013 8:54 am
Very High Heels, Sheer Seamed Stockings And A Collar That Said, "Fuck Me" On It. This Black Bull Wanted Her To Choke And Gag On His Cock. To Humiliate Her In Front Of Me! So He Kept Instructing Her To Take His Cock, As She Gagged All The Way! Pounding, Stretching, Calling Her Names, She Takes His Cock. And He Told Her He Wants To Fill Her Mouth Full Of Cum. So He Makes Her Service His Balls Until He Erupts And Spews His Sperm All In Her Mouth. Making Her Look At Me, I Had Her Play With His Semen, As She Opened Her Mouth To Let Me See How Full It Was And Then Let Some Spill Out! And These Guys Were Rough! Gang Fucked My Wife, Using All Her Holes. One Held Her Down As The Other Two Took Turns. And When They Took Her Asshole, Each One Had Cum Deep Inside It And We Opened It Up To See It All Ooze Back Out And Onto The Nasty Hotel Sheets. But My Wife Wasn't Done. She Still Took Cock After Cock, And Then Another Filled Her Whore Mouth Full Of Cum.

Size: 677 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 01:28:57 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Joy- Hotel Whore.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 28, 2013 7:37 am
My Wife And Her Slutty Lover, Ruby, Were On Their Knees As A Group Of Black Men Surrounded Them And Fed Them Cock All Night. As These Two Whores Sat Back To Back, They Each Sucked And Sucked, As They Took Thick Cock In Their Whore Mouths. And Every Time One Of Them Had Cum, They Turned To Each Other And Licked It Off The Others Face.... And Then Shared Many Messy, Cum Filled Kisses, Until There Was No More Sperm Left, And Then Turned Back Around To Get More! Actually I Have Never Seen My Whore Wife Kiss With So Much Sperm In Her Mouth. They Even Stand Over Each Other And Let Long Strands Of Semen Drop Into The Others Open Waiting Mouth! But It Even Gets Better! They Guys Get Tired Of Just Getting Their Cocks Sucked And They Soon Spread Open My Wife’s Legs And Ram Their Cocks In. As My Wife Gets Her Cunt Used, Ruby Continues To Suck Cock And The Cum Filled Kisses Begin To Flow Yet Again!

Size: 389 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:36:49 - Resolution: 640x432

FFF - Joy - Ruby Eaton - Cock Sucking Wives.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 29, 2013 6:40 am
Cuckold duties 2, part 2!

Size: 151 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:10:18 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Joy - Ruby Eaton - Cuckold Duties #2_2.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 29, 2013 9:55 pm
And finally part 3 of Cuckold Duties #2! Sorry for posting in three chunks, but that's how I got them!

Size: 154 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:10:29 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Joy - Ruby Eaton - Cuckold Duties #2_3.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Nov 30, 2013 5:19 pm
Starts Off As She Models Her Wedding Dress, And Immediately Her Hubby Starts Eating Her Fresh Pussy. After Gab Cums, He Gets Up And The Black Guys Take Over. They Take Turns With Her, And You See Each Of Them Pounding Into Her As Her Hubby Looks On! And Her Husband Even Gets To See His Poor Wife Getting Her Ass Fucked Hard........So Hard That The Black Man Fucking Her, Dumps His Sperm Deep In Her Ass, So It's An "Anal Creampie" For Everyone To See! Her Hubby Gets So Excited, He Takes His Turn And Shoves His Cock In His Own Wife And Feels The Other Men's Seed In Her And Just How Loose She Quickly Became As He Gets His "Sloppy Seconds"... After He Uses Her Worn Out Hole, The Black Men Continue To Use Her, And Dump Their Seed Inside Her, And Then Gabrielle's Hubby Comes Back For More, And Shoves His Cock In Her Cum Filled Cunt But This Time, He Has A Flogger And Whips Her Ass Cheeks As He Slams Inside Her...Even Pulling Her Hair Back, Hard, As He Uses Her As The 'Dirty' Whore Wife The Way She Is Meant To Be Treated...

Size: 480 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:32:30 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Joining My Fertile Wife.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 01, 2013 8:53 am
Gabrielle's Trainer Comes Over And What Was Supposed To Be A Simple Workout, Ended Up Being A Fuck Session! It Starts Off Innocently Enough As He Massages Her Back And Shoulders But Soon Becomes Clear Other Things Are On His Mind As She Takes Off Her Top. It,s Apparent That Her Trainer Is Seducing Her, And She Succumbs As She Is Sweet Talked Into Sucking His Black Cock. He Then, Lays Her Down And Thrusts His Cock Inside Her And Soon She Is Moaning And Wanting More. His Attitude Becomes Much More Aggressive And He Begins To Ram It Into Her Harder And He Then Shoves A Finger Deep In Gabrielle,s Asshole. He Then Puts Her On All 4's And Puts Back His Cock, And Pounds Into Her Until He Spurts Inside! Gabrielle Then Spreads Open Her Lips As He Helps So He Can See What He Did!

Size: 246 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:32:19 - Resolution: 640x360

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Gabby Workout.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 02, 2013 3:19 pm
This Is Really A Great "How-To" Video For Couples Whose Wife Has Always Had A Fantasy To Be Bred By A Black Man. Cum See What Needs To Be Done Before He Mounts Me! He Is Now Ready To Shoot All Of His Babymaking Sperm Deep In My Belly And I Make Sure Of It As I Constantly Tell Him, How Much I Want A baby". You See Him Go Deep As He Takes Me. He Puts Me In "Breeding Positions" As He Makes Me Take His Big Cock As He Grunts And Groans. You Get To See All The Angles, All The Positions And All The Lust As He Begins To Cum.

Size: 287 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:58:46 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Holly Wetlove - Trained By A Mandingo.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm
What They Did To This Bride Will Completely Blow Your Mind!! These Rough Black Bulls Took Turns Making This White Bride Suck And Lick Their Cocks And Balls. They Fingered Her, And Even Played With Her Tight Asshole. What Makes This Video So Incredibly Exciting Is What They Did To Her After Each Time They Dumped Their Seed Deep Into Her Now, Stretched Out Pussy. They Pushed A Stainless Steel Speculum Inside Her And You Can See Their Puddles Of Sperm At The Entrance Of Her Cervix!!! You Can Actually See Big Puddles Of Sperm Inside The Speculum As They Tell Her That She Has To Be Impregnated This Time! And When They Slowly Pulled Out The Speculum, It Made All Their Sperm Rise Along With It, And When It Was Completely Pulled Out, The Sperm Spilled Out Of Her Like A River!! But Don't Worry! They Filled Her Up Again With Their Sperm, Again And Again, And Each Time They Pushed The Speculum Inside Her So You Can See This Incredibly Rare Opportunity To See These Puddles Of Sperm Deep Inside Her. This Will Forever Change How You See "Creampies"!!!

Size: 137 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:27:08 - Resolution: 352x240

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Force My Bride.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 03, 2013 11:31 am
Three Aggressive Black Men Vow To Finally Make My Sexy Wife Pregnant. And The Creampies That They Unloaded Inside Her Were So Thick And Messy, That They Had To Breed Her This Time. While One Was Ramming His Cock Inside Her Womb, The Other Two Held Her Down And Made Her Suck Their Black Cocks So She Couldn't Escape What Was Happening To Her. Each Time They Dumped Their Seed Deep In Her Fertile Womb, She Lewdly Spread Her Cuntlips Open So We Could All See Their Thick Sperm Ooze Back Out As She Smiled And Told Everyone That She Hoped That She Was Bred With Each Particular Gooey Creampie. At One Point She Wanted To Be Bred So Bad, She Clawed At The Sheets And Cried Out With Each Thrust, Craving To Be Used As A Breeding Whore And Bucked Up Against Each Black Man As He Thrusted Harder And Harder, Until Each One Exploded Deep Inside Her, Depositing Their Baby Making Seed.

Size: 463 mb - Type: mpg - Duration: 00:30:28 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - My Wifes Fertile Womb.mpg

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 04, 2013 6:15 am
Rikki Is At It Again And She Takes On More Black Cocks For Her Cuckold Hubby. He Constantly Sends Her Out To Fuck Black Cock So That When She Comes Home He Can Put His Small White Dick In Her Sloppy Cum Filled Hole! She Sucks And Submits To This Big Big Black Cock. Her Tiny Whore Mouth Struggles To Take All Of His Cock But She Gags Instead. Her Passion Takes Over As Thoughts Of Her Hubby Enter Her Head And She Rides This Big Black Cock Like A Bitch In Heat. Building To An Orgasm He Puts Her Flat Of Her Back And Empties His Balls Full Of Black Seed Into Her Stretched Out Whore Wife Pussy. Shortly She Will Be Heading Home To Her Hubby………..Her Cunt Full Of Cum For Him!

Size: 541 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:33:25 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Rikki - My Whore Wife Used By Black.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 04, 2013 10:36 pm
Sadly, But I Have Only This Small Piece Of This Wonderful Video! Still Looking For More And Hope To Post The Rest Of Rikki's Gooey Creampie!

Size: 37 mb - Type: flv - Duration: 00:09:07 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Rikki - Gooey Creampie.flv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 05, 2013 7:55 am
My Hubby Told Me To Dress In A Casual Manner And He Then Had His Black Friends Attack Me! They Took Turns With Me As My Hubby Watched And Every Time One Of His Black Friends Dumped His Seed Inside Me, I Was Supposed To Yell Out, "Touchdown"! I Was Humiliated, But It Also Felt So Naughty To Be Used By His Friends At My Hubby's Party. In The Same Theme As The Super Bowl Party And "Dip" For All The Chips....They Would Cum Inside My Fertile Womb And Then Scoop It Up With A Spoon And Make Me Eat It. And Some Even Had Cum All Over My Face, Splattering It As They Scooped That Up With A Spoon As Well And Dump Back Inside My Mouth!

Size: 192 mb - Type: mpg - Duration: 00:38:17 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Gabby Super Bowl Party.mpeg

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 08, 2013 1:08 pm
Gabrielle Gets On All 4's And Starts To Lick And Suck On Mistress Penelope's Feet Until Mistress Gets Bored, And Pushes Her Away And Then Makes Gabrielle Bend Over The Night Stand. She Then Takes A Flogger And Begins To Unleash It On Gabrielle As She Punishes Her For Not Being What Her Husband Wants. Just As Suddenly As She Took The Flogger To Gabrielle; She Stops And Shoves Her Onto The Bed, Making Her Spread Open Her Legs. She Fingers Gabrielle, And Again, Pinches Her Nipples As She Tells Her That She Will Learn To Be The Black Man's Whore... To Show Her Exactly How She Is To Take A Black Cock, Mistress Stands Up And Puts On A Strap-On. But Before That, Mistress, Of Course, Makes Gabrielle Lick And Suck On Her Clit, As She Now Belongs To Her. Bending Over The Nightstand, Mistress Shoves This Plastic Cock Deep In Gabrielle And Tells Her That She Is To Take Black Cock Like This. When It's All Over, Mistress, Puts Gabrielle On Her Knees, And Makes Her Clean Off Her Own Pussy Juices And Instructs Her To Clean The Strap-On As Well... A Real Dominatrix Teaching Gabrielle To Become A Better Married Whore For Black Cock! Not To Be Missed!!

Size: 135 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:26:52 - Resolution: 352x240

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Mistress & Gabrielle.mkv

screenshotscreenshot