Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 30, 2021 3:50 pm
Those Big Black Cocks Are All Over Me Each Wanting His Turn To Dump His Load Into My Hot Hole! They Pass Me Around From Cock To Cock Making Me Work Hard For Their Seed. The Black Cocks That Are Invading Me Are Really Pounding Hard And Deep To Get Me Soooooo Ready For All Of That Black Seed. She Gets On Top Of Cocks And Rides Like Crazy Working That Black Seed Out Of Those Cocks. One Her Knees She Works On Yet Another. All The While Her Mouth Is Full Of Black Cock Too! She Calls Out For Black Seed To Fill Her And Make Her Pregnant. And You Can See That All Of The Men Take Advantage Of Her Begging For That Black Seed. Time After Time She Gets A Load Of Cum. Five Thick Creamy Loads Of Cum! She Picks The Phone Up And Calls Her Hubby And Tells Him That She Has Been A Good Little Slut And A Good Baby-Making Machine For Him And That She Is Sure That She Is Pregnant This Time!!!

Size: 456 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:55:05 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Anybodys Breeding Hole.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 01, 2021 12:41 pm
Angelina Is At It Again As Her Husband Sent Her To Be Used By Black Men. And This Time, She Is Dressed In Frilly Pink And Black Stiletto Sandals As She Lewdly Spreads Her Legs For These Very Aggressive Men. It Gets So Wild That They Take Her Asshole And Stretch It Out. They Double Penetrate Her As She Takes Cock After Cock, As They Pound Her Messy Holes Until Each Of Them Cum In Heavy Spurts. You Get To See Messy Creampies As She Opens Her Used Pussy And Asshole To The Camera To Show Her Husband Just What A Whore He Married.

Size: 253 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:31:45 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Angelina - My Wife Is A Dirty Whore.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 02, 2021 10:14 am
This Is Angelina's First Black Cock, Ever!!! That's Right! This Is Her First Time With Any Black Man!! And You Get To Hear Her Say That As She Is Literally Screaming Out, As Her Pussy Is Being Impaled! She Tells Him, Just How Stretched Out She Was And Couldn't Take Any More Of Him, Pounding Inside Her, And Then She Just Loses All Control And Wants It Ruff! We Never Thought This Would Actually Happen! They Played Pool, And The Bet Was That She Had To Get On Her Knees And Suck His Black Cock, If She Lost! And She Was Being A Teasing Flirt, Lifting Her Short Skirt, Trying To Make Him Miss His Shot. But In The End, She Lost The Bet And Had To Service Him. But What Makes This So Nasty And Wild (Other Than It Being Her First Black Man) Is That He Took Her Anally, Too!!! Whew! This Is The Movie To Buy, If You Are Into Seeing A White Woman Take Her Very First Black Man, In Both Holes!

Size: 479 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:32:35 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Angelina - First Black Cock.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 03, 2021 1:25 pm
Angelina's Hubby Loves To Send Her Out To Fuck Black Cock And Return To Him With Her Cunt Or Her Ass Full Of Black Cum! She Meets Up With One Of Her Black Lovers And His Cock Is Huge! And He Wants To Bury It Deep Into Her Tiny Asshole! Watch Her As She Struggles To Get All Of His Big Black Cock Deep In Her Ass! Angelina Is A Vocal Whore And You Her Her Grunt And Moan As He Thrusts Deep Inside Her. He Dumps A Huge Load In Her Ass And She Lewdly Spreads Her Legs So That You Can See It Dripping From Her Asshole. After He Has His Way With Her Ass - He Shoves His Cock Into Her Pussy And Makes Her Suck Him Clean. She Tries To Say "Honey, I'm Coming Home", With Her Mouth Stuffed Full Of Black Cock! Nothing Sexier Than A Black Cock Whore Trying To Talk With Her Mouth Full...

Size: 149 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:09 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Angelina - Anal Agony.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 03, 2021 1:52 pm
Sexy Becky Is Back! It Did Not Take Her Long Before She Was Back To Her Pre Pregnancy Shape! She Meets Up With One Of Dominant Black Bulls So That She Can Be Fucked And Used As Her Submissive Side Desires. Becky Gets To Work Sucking His Huge Black Cock And Before You Know It He Puts Her On Her Back And Slides His Cock Deep, Deeper Until You See Her Struggle To Take All Of Him. She Gets On Her Knees And He Takes Her From Behind Grabbing Her Hair So That He Can Pound That Pussy Harder! He Decides That Her Ass Is Just Begging To Be Fucked And You Will Not Believe Becky's Struggle To Get That Big Black Cock Inside Of Her Tiny Asshole. But She Does, And He Pounds Her Ass As Hard As He Pounded Her Pussy! On Her Back Again He Is Relentless In Owning That Pussy! Becky's Sweet Moans Bring Him Closer And Closer To Dumping His Load In Her Well Used Hole. He Empties His Balls Deep Inside Her And She Fingers Her Pussy To Make His Hot Cum Dribble Back Out Of Her. He Gets Kinky And Inserts A Speculum And Opens Her Wide So That We Can All See His Hot Seed! Then He Hands Her A Long Straw And Makes Her Blow Bubbles Inside Her Pussy Filled With His Cum! For Fans Of Pussy To Ass Back To Pussy This Is Your Movie!

Size: 264 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:31:50 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Becky - My Wife's m-dingo.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 03, 2021 6:39 pm
Can Feel My Baby Kicking As These Two Black Bulls Take Turns And Use Me As Their White Whore, Again! They Already Pumped Their Sperm Into My Fertile Womb To Successfully Impregnate Me, Along With Their Other Black Friends, So This Time They Wanted To See How Big My Belly Has Become, And Just Had To Shove Their Huge Cocks Back Inside Me! I Swear They Hit Their Baby! Watch As They Take Turns And Give Me Their Seed, Once More! Each One Takes His Turn And Pumps Me Full Of Sperm. And After The Second Bull Fills Me With Cum, They Write, "Black Bred" With An Arrow Pointing To My Used, Swollen Pussy As All Their Sperm Oozes Back Out.

Size: 440 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:02 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Becky - Double Bred.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 05, 2021 12:40 pm
This Whore Talks About Being A Black Cock Whore! She Only Fucks Black Cock! And She Tells You That She Wants A Black Baby! In Fact This Crazy Bitch Wants Twin Black ! The Black Cock That Uses Her Whore Hole Is So Huge That His Load Will Give Her All Of The That She Wants!!!!! That Big Black Chocolate Rod Pounds Her Again And Again! Stretching Her Cunt!!!!!! He Punishes Her And Hurts Her With His Cock! His Cock Is So Huge That He Slaps Her Face With It!!!! Owning That White Cunt! He Then Deposits A Huge Creampie Into That Stretched Out Cunt! She Tells You That He Was All The Way Back To Her Cervix!!!!! Damn! Now That Is Deep! He Sticks His Fingers Into Her Cunt And Spreads It For Everybody To See Inside! He Fingers That Cunt Until The Cum That Is Left Inside Of Her Works Into A Hot Foamy Mixture Of His Cum And Her Cunt Juices As We Hear Those Wet Sloppy Sounds That Come From A Cunt...

Size: 387 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:27:02 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Amy - Blond Whore Bred.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 09, 2021 12:18 pm
I Was Nervous. And You Can Tell From The Way I Look As I Sit Nervously On The Couch. But I Was Told To Spread My Legs And Let This Total Stranger Shove His Black Cock Inside Me. More To The Point, My Husband Wanted Him To Breed Me. I Was Instructed To Stop Taking The Pill, And After Several Months, I Am Now Fertile, And Ready To Be Impregnated. When He Arrived, I Was Told To Stand Up, And Lift My Short Dress And Show Him My Heart Shaped Ass, And My Long Legs. He Immediately, Dragged Me Into The Bedroom, And Shoved His Cock In My Mouth As He Thrust Deeply. I Could Hardly Breath, But Took His Thick Black Cock Until It Was Throbbing Hard, As He Then Pushed Me Back, And Rammed His Cock In... Deep! And He Went In Deeeep. I Felt His Cock In My Cervix As He Was Relentless. Like A Machine, He Kept Thrusting Deep, And Hard. You See My Face Contorted As I Was Whimpering And Softly Crying Out Loud As He Grunted And Shoved Even Deeper. Suddenly, He Flipped Me Over As He Said He Wanted My Ass. And He Wasted No Time, As He Rammed His Cock In My Tight Little Asshole As I Screamed Out! I Never Felt That Full Before In My Life! And Just As Quickly, He Flipped Me Over Again, On My Back, As He Said He Was About To Cum! And Boy, Did He!! He Spurted Again And Again As I Felt My Entire Womb Being Filled To Capacity. There Was So Much Sperm, You See It Streaming Back Out Of Me! My First Black Man... Wow. I Never Had A Cock To Touch Me That Deeply Or More Full Than That Night. I Secretly Gave Him My Cell Number When My Husband Wasn't Looking And Will Sneak Out, Dressed Like His Whore, Only To Be Bred Again...

Size: 263 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:17:50 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Kelle - First Black Fuck.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 18, 2021 3:39 pm
Gabrielle's Hubby Sent Her Up To Do A Bachelors Party And They Ended Up Fucking Her After Watching Her Dance Before Them. She Starts Off Dancing Seductively In Front Of Them All As She Slowly Goes From One To Another, Seducing Them As Her Hubby Looks On. He Knows He Wants It To Go Further, But Doesn't Tell Her. She Dances And Rubs Her Ass Against Them All And Likes All The Attention, And Then It Gets Wild! They Tell Her To Lie Down On The Coffee Table And They Jump In On Her And Start Taking Turns. They Each Fuck Her In Front Of Her Hubby As They Slam Their Black Cocks Inside And Explode. Each Of Them Shoot Their Thick Loads Of Sperm Inside Her Fertile Womb, And You Get To See It Froth Up And Coat The Cock Of The Newest Man Fucking Her. After 4 Nasty Creampies... They Begin To Shove Their Black Cocks In Her Tight Asshole. They Want To Use And Stretch Out That Hole And Pound Her Relentlessly. What A Party!! Her Hubby Got Her Good This Time!

Size: 510 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:34:26 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Bachelor Party.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 22, 2021 12:51 pm
When I Was Dressed For My Two Black Bulls, And Actually Got Up To Answer The Hotel Door, He Was Rock Hard. And As Soon As They Saw Me, They Made Get On The Bed And "Inspected" Me As They Leered At My Body. My Husband Loves For Me To Wear Sheer Nude Color Pantyhose, And The First One Yanked Them Down As He Made Me Suck His Thick Cock... And Then It Slowly Dawned On Me That These Two Bulls Were Rough. That They Were Gonna Take What They Wanted. And They Did. They Called Me Dirty Names As They Roughly Fingered Me. Told Me To Spread My Legs As They Took Turns. One Would Hold My Hair As The Other Shoved His Cock Deep Inside Me So My Husband Could See What A Whore He Married. They Even Choked Me As They "****" Me To Take Their Cocks. One Said, "This Is What You Get For Making My Cock Hard When I See You In The Grocery Store"! They Took Turns Pumping Their Semen In My Holes, And I Never Felt More Submissive Or Sluttier. They Even Double Penetrate Me!!! You Get See Creampies Which Are Very Messy As Well As A Anal One!! You Will Love How I Was Used And Dominated!

Size: 296 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:38:54 - Resolution: 640x360

FFF - Kelle - Black Cock Beatdown.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 23, 2021 3:51 pm
Wearing Her Collar And Leash, She Was Fully Hooded To Be Used Again. They Again, Wrote, "Lawyer Cum Dump" Across Her Thighs As They Stroked Their Hard Cocks, Leering At Her. This Time There Were Soooo Many Messy Creampies!! Three Of Them Surrounded Her As She Was Commanded To Service Their Cocks. Each Of Them Took Turns Shoving Themselves Into Her Mouth As They Told Her This Was Payback For Being A Lawyer! Wasnt Long Before She Was Filled With Sperm. And Then Another Load Pumped Inside Her As They Continued To Call Her Names And Treat Her As Their Whore. When Each Of Them Would Mount Her, The Froth From The Creampie Already Inside Her Would Spill Out Of Her And Coat Their Cocks As They Pounded Relentlessly! So Much Cum! To Say She Was Used As Their Cum Dump Is A Understatement!

Size: 160 mb - Type: flv - Duration: 00:44:27 - Resolution: 526x394

FFF - Bailey - Lawyer Cum Dump - Used Again.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 24, 2021 8:54 pm
Each Black Bull Took His Rightful Place And Mounted My Whore Wife. They Passed Her Around Like A Party Favor. Thrusting Deep Into Your Cervix As They Wanted To Be The One To Successfully Impregnate Her. Lined Up, When One Pulled Out, Another Took His Place. I Stopped Counting How Many Times They Mounted Her, But She Told Me Later That She Could Feel The Potent Cocktail Of Their Semen Roll Around Inside Her, As Each New Black Man Added Their Offering To The Baby Making Goo. Thrusting Forward, Each Could Pass The Entrance To Her Already Cum Filled Womb, As She Told Me That She Wanted Each Of Them To Pump Their Semen Inside Her So That They All Could Brag That They Were The Father. She Even Insisted To Have A Speculum Pushed In, So That I Could See All Their Baby Making Seed Pooling In The Back Of Her Fertile Hole. All I Could Think About Is Her Going To Court, Her Belly Swollen With A Black Baby, As She Prosecutes Black Men Who Secretly Were Responsible For Breeding Her...

Size: 272 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:27:01 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Bailey - Who Will Knock My Wife Up First_.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 25, 2021 12:45 pm
I Had Planned To Meet Up With A Couple Of My Black Lovers And My Sister, Casey Came Along. She Said That She Didn't Want To Participate So When My First Lover Came He And I Were Down To Sucking And Fucking Quickly. I Was Horny And Ready To Take A Black Cock Into My Very Wet Pussy. It Also Excited Me To Know That My Sister Was Just Dying To Know What Black Cock Was All About. Before Long She Was Peeking Around The Corner And She Was By The Way That We Were Getting Down And Dirty And My Second Sweet Lover Arrives. They Work On My Very Excited Body And When A Big Black Cock Slides Into My Pussy. Well My Other Lover Took Off And Went After Casey. Shocked I Am Sure That She Was As In No Time She Was On Her Knees Sucking His Black Cock. Picking Her Up He Carried Her To The Bed And Began Pounding Her Pussy!!!! Needless To Say A Great Time Was Had By All And My Pussy Got Filled With A Big Creampie That I Can Take Home To My Hubby...

Size: 288 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:28:53 - Resolution: 352x240

FFF - Dee - Educating My Sister.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 27, 2021 3:41 pm
They Wrote, "Bred" On Her Thigh, And An Arrow That Pointed To Her Fertile Hole As You See Sperm Oozing Out Of Her And Down The Crack Of Her Ass, Slowly. Before She Could Get Her Breath Back, Another Huge Black Cock Entered Her And With Each Stroke Of His Cock, You Could See Her Hole Frothing Up From Previous Sperm Inside Her! With One Final Lunge, He Too, Filled Her Womb With His Sperm, Which Was Now Three Loads In Her! After They Took Out The Stainless Steel Speculum, The Had A Very Sic And Twisted Thought.... They Wanted To Show Her Husband Who Was Waiting At Home, What It Would Be Like To Actually Deliver Their Black Baby. So They Shoved A Nerf Football Deep Inside Her, And Made Her Grunt And Push With All Her Might, Until It Slowly Popped Out! Just Like Giving Birth! Definitely A First! Something You Will Never See Any Place Else! Then, If That Wasn't Enough, One Of The Black Bulls Wanted More. So He Shoved His Cock Back Inside Her Warm, Fertile Hole And Pumped Until He Came Again! They Even Made Her Open Her Gaping Hole Open So Her Husband Could See Just How Wide And Large It Had Become After They Used Her, When They Were Done.

Size: 390 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:27:14 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Rikki - Breeding Time.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 27, 2021 4:04 pm
Rikki’s Hubby Set Her With Some Of His Black Friends So That They Could Use Her And Then Send Her Back Home With Her Pussy Oozing Black Cum So That He Can Have His “Sloppy Seconds!”. She Met Up With These Two Guys And Boy Did That Have Huge Cocks! They Tag Team Rikki, On Her Back Or Her Knees And Always A Black Cock Stuffed In Her Mouth. They Take Turns Making Her Gag On Their Big Cocks And Each Of Them Make Sure That Her Cunt Is Filled With Hot Sticky Cum For Her Husband. And You Guys Know How Kinky She Is – She Lets Her Hubby Listen In While She Is Getting Fucked By These Men! Too Hot!

Size: 272 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:43:35 - Resolution: 640x416

FFF - Rikki - 2 Black Cocks _ Rikki.mp4

screenshotscreenshot