Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 10, 2013 9:01 pm
You Will See Me Smoke During The Entire Time As Black Bull After Black Bull Takes His Turn To Dump His Seed Into Me. I Lost Count After 3 Creampies! It Gets So Out Of Hand, My Own Hubby Jumps In And Soon He And The Rest Of The Black Men Double Penetrate Me And Stretch Out My Holes As The Ram Their Cocks Deep Inside Me. My Hubby Gets So Excited, That He Often Times Walks Right Up To Me And Pushes His Cock In My Face As I Am Being Used, And I Have No Choice But To Suck His Cock As He Watches Me Being Fucked. There Are Lots Of Creampies And Lots Of Nasty Close-Ups As I Am Being Used For What I Am: A White Wife Being Made To Breed With Any And All Black Men.

Size: 159 mb - Type: flv - Duration: 00:29:32 - Resolution: 640x240

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Smokin'.flv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 11, 2013 10:10 am
Husband Took Me To A Hotel And Made Me Put On My Wedding Dress And Shut The Bedroom Door. It Soon Opened Again, With A Few Black Men, Who Walked Towards Me, Immediately. One Told Me, "You Are Ours, Bitch" And Grabbed My Wrists And Bound Me, As They Molested Me Thru My Wedding Dress. I Felt Hands All Over Me As I Could Do Nothing. Especially When They Lifted Up My Dress And Were Trying To Shove Their Fingers Deep Inside Me, Even As I Wore Panties. Soon Enough, They Had My Wedding Dress Lifted Above My Hips As They Took Turns With Me. I Was Used, And Used Some More As They Took Their Turn. I Even Bled, But That Didn't Stop Their Attack, As They Dumped Their Cum In Me, Anyway. And I Got A Lot Of Requests To Be **** To Suck Black Cock, And Boy, Do I!! You See My Face As I Hated To Take Their Cocks Deep In My Throat. And You Hear Me Gag And Almost Throw Up Many Times, As I Take What They Ram In My Mouth. You Will Love This Movie In My Wedding Dress!!

Size: 122 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:29:29 - Resolution: 640x448

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Wedding Dress Fuck.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 11, 2013 4:42 pm
This Is A First For Me! You Will Hear My Hubby The Entire Time, Egging 3 Guys With 3 Big Cocks As He Cheers Them On To Breed Me. But Here Is The Difference...He Had Me Go To Our Garage And Look At A Custom Motorcycle And Then Shut The Door, Where I Was Cornered By These Three Bulls. They Started Off By Making Me Get On Top Of The Custom Bike And They Then Took Turns Stretching Me. I Was Put In Just About Every Position On That Damn Bike As They Pumped Into Me Again And Again. Finally, They Took Me Off The Bike And My Hubby Put Me In His Favorite Breeding Position; On All Four's. With My Fertile Pussy Raised High; Each Took Their Turn Once Again Until They Spurted Deep Inside Me. The Nastiest Part Is When You Hear My Husband Cheer Them On And Tell Each Of Them As They Cum In Me, That He Wants Me Pregnant. You Hear Him, As He Tells Them That What He Loves Best Is The Sloppy Seconds He Gets As He Shoves His Cock In My Stretched Out, Cum Filled Pussy. Even After They Are All Done With Me In My Garage, One Black Bull Follows Me Into The House And Makes Me Get On All Fours Again In My Own Closet, As He Shoves His Thick Cock Back In Me! Guess My Hubby Got What He Wanted...

Size: 136 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:26:59 - Resolution: 704x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Gabby Give Me My Sloppy Seconds.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 11, 2013 6:58 pm
I Go On "Dates" And Come Back To Him With Black Men's Sperm Dribbling Down My Thigh As I Walk Into Our House. And You Get To See It All, As I Get Huge Loads Being Pumped Into Me! I Wear My Favorite Pair Of Heels (Red!) And They Ravage Me As They End It With Grunt And A Load Of Cum... Each! You Even Get To See My Mouth Being So Stretched Out As I Try And Wrap My Lips Around A Huge Black Cock!! I Cannot Do It, But Give It My Best Try As My Hubby Would Want Me To Service This Black Monster. But I Must Say The Loads That Were Dumped Into Me, Were Huge And Messy! I Felt Every One Of Them As They Shot Deep In My Womb. Just Hearing Them, Tell Each Other, Like I Wasn't Even There, On How They Were To Breed Me, Got Me So Damn Hot!!!

Size: 114 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:22:36 - Resolution: 704x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Breed Her.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 12, 2013 6:43 pm
A Group Of Aggressive Black Men Attack Taylor With The Sole Intention Of Breeding Her. They Surround Her And Take Turns Making Her Service Them. With Both Hands, And Mouth Frantically Working, They Tell Her What A Dirty Whore She Is And Thrust Their Black Cocks Towards Her With Vengeance. They Then Mount Her, One At A Time, And Push Themselves Into Her So Deep That She Arches Her Back As She Cries Out Loud In Pain And Lust. A Couple Guys Can't Wait In Line And They Quickly Crawl Up To Her Face And Spew Load After Load, Completely Plastering Her Pretty Whore Face. They Don't Want Her To Waste A Drop And Scoop Up The Sperm That Dribbles Down The Side Of Her Mouth And Back In Again. Others Cum Deep Inside Her And What They Do Next Is Extremely Nasty.......... They Get A Stainless Steel Spoon And Make Her Push The Excess Sperm Onto It And Then Make Her Drink It. They Repeat This Several Times As They Make Her Spread Her Legs So They Can See Just How Swollen Her Fertile Pussy Is As They All Watch As She Gobbles Up Each Spoonful Of Sperm. Then Another Mounts Her And Furiously Pumps Into Her Until, He Too, Explodes In Her And Pulls Out As Some Of His Seed Is Sprayed Across Her Outer Cunt Lips!........ Taylor Is One Nasty Whore Who Continues To Search For A Dominant Black Man To Breed Her.

Size: 594 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:03:05 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Taylor - Breeder.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 13, 2013 8:33 pm
They Are At It Again!!!!! And This Time Her Husband Picked Out A Huge Black Cock To Make Sure She Got Impregnated. She First Starts Off Putting Her Tiny Mouth Over The Head Of His Monstrous Black Cock, And That's As Far As She Can Go......What Shocked Us The Most Was The Amount Of Sperm.....You Will Not Believe How Much This Black Man Had Cum Inside Nikki's Stretched Out Hole. We Actually Had To Use A Speculum So We Could See The Puddle Of Cum Still Inside Her After She Pushed Out What Seems To Be A Pint Of Baby-Making Seed!!! This Video Is Nothing But Strong Breeding. He Shoves It In Her, Till She Could Feel It In Her Womb. And He Stretches Her Fertile Pussy As He Fills It (And We Mean Fill!) With All His Sperm........What A Creampie!!!!!

Size: 217 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:20:14 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Nikki - Breeding Wife By Black.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 14, 2013 9:03 am
Nikki [Bred By Black] - Fucking Bbc - Old But Fucking Awesome Video:

Size: 207 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:27:28 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Nikki - Fucking Bbc.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 15, 2013 12:36 pm
I Was Impregnated And Wanted To Fill Me Again...And Again....And Again... Holding Me Down, So I Couldnt Get Away, They Took Turns Emptying Their Semen Inside My Fertile Hole. At This Point, Its Been Several Hours Of Continuously Being Pumped Full Of Black Seed. I Actually Thought I Would Feel It Come Out Of My Mouth, I Was So Full And Bloated With Semen. They Fucked Me So Hard This Time, And So Relentlessly, That My Heels Fell Off, As I Felt Their Cocks Entering My Cervix, Deeply. This Time, After Each Would Cum Inside Me, My Husband Ordered Me To Lewdly Spread Open My Pussy Lips So He Could See All Their Sperm, Spilling Back Out. But Before Too Long, Another Black Bull Would Ram His Cock In, Saying, "Let Me Push All That Seed Back Into Your Womb, Bitch." And Thats What They Did. Several More Times....For A Total Of 9 Creampies....

Size: 208 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:27:20 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Nikki - Gonna Be Black Bred.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 16, 2013 2:44 pm
This Is Another First!!! Nikki's Hubby Finally Shoves His Cock In Her Well Used, Sloppy Cunt Immediately After A Black Bull Used Her Roughly..... Her Hubby Displays And Shows Her Off In Front Of This Black Bull And Then He Just Takes Over. He Power Fucks Her Without Mercy And You Can Hear Him Slamming Into Her As She Just Takes This Assault. Then, He Fucks Her So Hard, He Cums Inside Her And Pulls Out And Covers Her Asscheeks With His Seed. After That, Nikki Licks And Sucks All His Seed From His Cock And He Shoves It Right Back Inside This Married Whore. After He Is Done, Her Hubby Takes His Turn!!! And For The First Time, Ever....He Pushes His Dick Inside His Own Wife Right After She Had A Very Aggressive Black Men Use Her!!! This Movie Takes Nikki's Hubby Full Circle As He Cums Inside Her As Well...

Size: 498 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:33:40 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Nikki - Hubby Uses Me Afterwards.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 16, 2013 8:49 pm
Taylor And Nikki Start Out Playing With Each Other, And Finger And Lick Each Other’s Pussies As The Black Guys Watch. They Then Join In And Shove Their Cocks Deep Inside These White Whores As They Struggle Against What They Do. They "Tag Team" Them, As They Are Put In Various Positions And Even Made To Play With Each Other As They Are Being Abused. It Ends As Nikki Is Used Again And Finally Has Her Fertile Womb Filled With Baby Making Sperm. Taylor Gets Filled Up With Lots Of Hot Black Sperm Too! It Overflows! Two Breeding Whores Together....Being Used And Made To Do Things To Each Other And The Black Men That Abuse Them. Taylor And Nikki Start Out Playing With Each Other, And Finger And Lick Each Other’s Pussies As The Black Guys Watch. They Then Join In And Shove Their Cocks Deep Inside These White Whores As They Struggle Against What They Do. They "Tag Team" Them, As They Are Put In Various Positions And Even Made To Play With Each Other As They Are Being Abused. It Ends As Nikki Is Used Again And Finally Has Her Fertile Womb Filled With Baby Making Sperm. Taylor Gets Filled Up With Lots Of Hot Black Sperm Too! It Overflows!

Size: 259 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:54:43 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Nikki / Taylor - Abusing These White Bitches.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 17, 2013 6:38 am
My Cuck/Hubby Was Going Crazy With Lust! He Had To Sit In The Living Room As I Sat Between 2 Black Bulls, As I Was On Display For Them! They Couldnt Take Much More, And Pushed Me Into The Bedroom, Where They Immediately Tore And Shredded My Sheer Pantyhose And Thrust Their Huge Black Cocks Inside Me As My Cuck/Hubby Had To Watch! I Was On All 4's As I Serviced Their Cocks As My Cuck/Hubby Had To Watch And Drool! They Didnt Last Long Before One Of My Bull's Pumped A Huge Amount Of Seed To Fertilize My Fertile Eggs! When You See The Amount Of Seed Spilling Out Of Me, You Will Be Shocked! When My Cuck/Hubby Told Me To Push It Out So He Could See It, It Spilled Out Like A Waterfall! Sooooo Much Sperm! So Of Course, I Had To Make My Cuck/Hubby Clean It All Up!

Size: 93 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:06:44 - Resolution: 640x360

FFF - Nikki - Nikki My Cuckold Hubbby Cleans Messy Creampie.avi

screenshot
screenshot
Added: Dec 20, 2013 7:40 am
This Is Not For Most People. This Is One Fantasy Filled Humiliation Movie.. She Is Not Permitted To Talk... Just "Bark" Throughout This Degradation. And What We Do To Her When This Black Bull Comes Inside Her... Well, We Use The Spoon, And Shove It Inside Her, Scooping Out All Of His Seed Into Her Doggy Dish, And Even Make Her Tape Spoonfuls Of Sperm As We Call Her Filthy Names... And Finally, We Make Her Get On All 4's As Any Obedient Doggy Bitch Does, And Lap Up All The Remaining Sperm In Her Dish. Again..Extreme Humiliation Fantasy!

Size: 341 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:34:48 - Resolution: 352x240

FFF - Grace - Doggy Bitch.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 22, 2013 4:20 pm
What A Bukkake!!! Her Face Gets Completely Covered With Other Men's Sperm. Her Hubby Looks On As She Sucks Cock And Gets Her Gorgeous Face Sprayed And Dumped On With Load After Load After Load Of Semen. It All Starts Off As Another Wife Plays With Her And Gets Them Both All Hot And Nasty. They Men Surround The Both Of Them As They Lick And Play With Each Other, Until The Guys Start Cumming All Over Gabrielle's Sexy Face. Once The Guys Get Going, You See Her Face Get Thicker And Thicker With Sperm, Until She Cannot Open Her Eyes Anymore! And Even With That, The Other Wife Returns To Play With Her And You See The Both Of Them Being Used As Filthy, Nasty Whores Should! Another Filthy Bukkake!!!

Size: 223 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:45:29 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Plaster My Face.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 25, 2013 3:40 pm
This Dirty Whore Wife Takes A Roomful Of Black Bulls! She Eagerly Spreads Her Legs Open To Be Mounted By Each Of Them Until They Pump Their Seed In Her Well Stretched Out Holes! The Sounds She Makes As She Is Impaled And Feels Their Cocks Deep In Her Belly As They Thrust So Deeply Inside Her. When One Bull Finishes, Another Take His Place To Add His Sperm Inside Her. And Watching Her Suck On Each Cock, As She Takes Her Time And Licks And Sucks On Their Ball Sacs Before Sucking Their Thick Black Cocks In Her Sweet, Innocent Mouth Is Intoxicating! Just Think. After She Takes All These Bulls, And All That Cum Spills Back Out Of Her As She Drives Back Home To Show Her Husband Just How Stretched Out She Is. And Also To Make Him Lick Her Clean!

Size: 156 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:31:48 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Ruby Eaton - Ruby's Gangbang.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 26, 2013 9:20 pm
When These Two Married Whores Get Together It Is Quick To See Who Is The More Dominant Of The Two! One Married Whore Straps On A Huge Black Dildo And Makes The Other Whore Worship It With Her Mouth And Then She Shoves That Big Black Cock Into Her Pussy Making Her Whine! The Action Is So Hot Between These Married Whores That Two Black Bulls With Big Cocks Join In. There Is A Lot Of Fucking And Sucking And Dumping Loads Of Cum Into Their Stretched Out Holes. Great Creampie! Snowballs! Great Nasty Fun!

Size: 183 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:24:01 - Resolution: 500x400

FFF - Joy - Married Whores.avi

screenshotscreenshot