Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 09, 2022 9:11 pm
This Is One Hot Milf...!!!! Hot Bodied And Ready For Big Black Cock. And These Black Bulls Have Two Huge Cocks - Long And Thick Just Like She Likes Them. She Sucks Eagerly As They Ravish Her Body. One Big Black Cock In The Pussy And One In The Ass. A Great Dp. Watch Her As She Struggles To Take Both Of Them. The Black Bull That Is Attacking Her Ass Shoots A Huge Load On Her Back And The Other Guy Flips Her Over And Pounds Her Pussy Until He Empties His Load Of Hot Sticky Cum In Her Stretched Out Pussy! The Minute He Finishes The Other Stud Is Hot And Ready To Shoot Another Load Into Her Pussy. She Gets Pounded Hard And In No Time He Dumps Another Load Into Her Hot Pussy. That Is 3 Creampies That This Milf Took From These Big Black Bulls. They Insert A Speculum Into Her Pussy So That You Can See It Puddle In Her Hole. Now That Is A Lot Of Hot Black Cum!

Size: 591 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:38:09 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Julia - My Nasty Whore Wife.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 10, 2022 3:45 pm
Julia Has Been Called To Clean A Room. She Knocks And A Handsome Black Bull Opens The Door! She Makes Small Talk With Him While She Is Cleaning And When She Cannot Stand It Any Longer, She Goes Over And Sits By Him. This Black Cock Whore Knows What She Wants And Goes After It. She Pulls His Cock Out Of His Pants And It Is Huge! Really Big, Thick And Long! Sucking Eagerly He Gets Hard And She Strips And Offers Her Pussy To Him. He Buries His Cock Deep In Her Pussy While On Her Whore Knees. Off To The Bedroom Where He Punishes Her Stretched Out Pussy! Her Moans End Up Making Him Cum And He Cums Deep In Her Pussy. Slowly It Trickles Out Of Her Well Used Pussy! Great Creampie! He Gets Kinky And Inserts A Speculum So That He Can See How Much Cum He Has Left Inside Of Her. This Was Her Hubby's Fantasy And She Has Fulfilled It. She Heads Home Knowing That He Cunt Is Stretched Out And Full Of Black Cum. She Can't Want To Show Her Hubby..

Size: 653 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:42:21 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Julia - Room Service.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 10, 2022 7:58 pm
Dressed In Extremely High, Slutty Heels And A Tight Black Dress, She Is Used By This Aggressive Man Who Eventually Brings In His Friend To Take His Turn With This Married Whore. He Writes, "Whore" Across Her Forehead As He Makes Her Take His Black Cock In Her Mouth. He Then Branded Her Some More With Writing, "Whore 4 Bbc" All Over Her Body, And Then Made Her Take His Cock In Her Tight Pussy. He Rammed His Cock Into Her So Violently That Her Heels Flew Off, But That Didn't Stop Him As He Greedily Wanted To Cum Inside Her. He Demanded That She Get On All 4's So He Could Stretch Out Her Asshole With His Black Cock! And That Excited His Friend So Much That He Joined In And Made Her Suck His Cock As She Took His Friends In Her Ass. And It Ends With Her Pretty Face Gets Splattered With Sperm As Her Ass Gets Filled With Even More Sperm... This Nasty Milf Has No Limits And Will Always Spread Her Legs For Black Bulls Who Know How To Use Her For Their Pleasure...

Size: 603 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:39:05 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Julia - Brand My Wife.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 11, 2022 12:11 pm
My Wife's Nasty Holes This Sexy Milf Takes On 3 Of The Biggest, Thickest Black Cocks That You Will Ever See! These Black Bulls Really Pound Her Hard As She Struggles To Handle The Sheer Size Of These Black Cocks. One Of The Men Pounds Her Pussy Until Her Is Ready To Cum And Bust His Nut Over Her Huge Tits! Another One Of These Black Bulls Dumps A Load Of His Hot Sticky Cum In Her Mouth And Then She Is Taken By The Biggest Cock Of All. She Aggressively Fucks Him Back And Before Long He Dumps His Load Deep-Deep-Deep In Her Stretched Out Pussy. He Empties His Balls So Deep In Her Pussy That They Insert A Speculum So That You Can See How Much It Is..! When They Pull The Speculum Out Of Her Pussy It Gushes Out Of Her Pussy And Runs Down Her Asscheeks.

Size: 458 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:31:10 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Julia - My Wifes Nasty Holes.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 11, 2022 4:41 pm
This Very Slutty Milf Gets Her Hole Stretched Out. Watching Her Mouth Being Stretched Beyond What It Can Do As She Tries To Take Him Is Extremely Nasty To Watch. And This Is As She Is In Thick Leather Restraints. Julia Is Dressed In A Tight Yellow Dress And The Sheerest Of Pantyhose. Her Husband Wanted Them Ripped To Shreds, As She Was Being Man Handled By This Huge Black Cock. And That's Exactly What Happens. He Tears The Crotch Of Her Pantyhose In Gaping Holes As He Shoves His Thick Cock Deep Inside Her. Seeing Her Pussy Lips Stretching Tight Around His Cock As He Pounds Into Her Was Wild! He Finally Dumps His Sperm Inside Her And We Wanted You To See All Of His Load, So We Pushed A Stainless Steel Speculum In Her And Opened Her Wide So We Could See Just How Stretched Out She Had Become But Also The Puddle Of Sperm In Her. He Then Made Her Clean Off All His Sperm Off His Cock, And Then Before Leaving Her Took Her Red Lipstick And Wrote: "Sperm Bank" Across Her Big Tits.

Size: 280 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:28:00 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Julia - Spermbank.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 12, 2022 10:25 am
All In Her Wedding Dress! What Is So Twisted Is That After Each Time They Shoot Their Baby Making Sperm Deep In Gabrielle's Pussy, We Scoop Some Out Into A Champagne Flute As We Told Her She Would "Drink" A Toast After They All Got Done Breeding Her! And, Boy Do They Breed Her!!! Time After Time, She Gets Their Seed Planted In Her Tiny, Young Womb As They Tell Her She Now Belongs To The "Black Man". And You See The Flute Fill More And More With Their Seed, After Each Time She Gets Filled With Sperm. You See Them Pushing A Spoon Inside Her As Not To Miss Any Excess Sperm As They Fill That Glass, Each And Every Time. Finally...After More Than A Hour Of Taking Their Abuse...They Have Her Lie Back, And Told Her To Open Her Married Whore Mouth, And They Slowly Dump All Their Seed Into Her Waiting Mouth!!!!!!!! Incredible!!! You See It Cascade Down Both Sides Of Her Face, And They Then, Do It Again!!!! This Is A Tape That Will Make You Watch Over And Over... And Over!! Simply Explosive!

Size: 506 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 01:06:28 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Gabby Wedding Conception.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 12, 2022 8:16 pm
Taylor Is At It Again!! She Meets Up With The Biggest Black Cock She Has Ever Had Again And He Is The One Who Is Going To Give Her Lessons! Lessons On Breeding And Birthing A Black Baby!! She Can Barely Get His Cock Into Her Mouth - gagging! But The Hottest Part Of This Video Is The Sweet Sounds As They Begin To Breed! Taylor Can Only Cry Out 'Oh' As This Big Black Rod Invades Her Pussy! Fertile And Ready To Have Her Hole Filled With Massive Amounts Of Baby Making Sperm She Grunts And Groans As She Tries To Take Every Inch Of This Stud. You Will Hear Her Cry Out - impregnate This White Pussy!!! Give Me A Black Baby! She Rides Him With Lust! All You Have To Do Is To Look At Her Face And Know That His Cock Is Knocking At Her Womb.

Size: 595 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:22:15 - Resolution: 352x264

FFF - Taylor - Black Baby Making 101.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 13, 2022 12:44 pm
She Could Hardly Take This Monster Cock. From Her Little Mouth, Trying So Hard To Wrap Her Full Lips Around The Thickness, To Feeling Her Literally Stretching Her Pussy And Asshole To The Point Of Tearing Her, As She Obediently Let Him Push It In. My Wife Looks So Slutty In Her Red Fishnet Dress And Extremely High Heels As She Services This Bull. I Knew He Would Flood Her Fertile Womb With His Baby Making Seed! After Stroking Himself Inside Her Fertile Pussy, He Began To Urgently And Aggressively Shove It In Harder. I Guess It Was Her Pleading With Him To Cum Inside Her And Impregnate Her! Each Time She Begged To Be Bred, He Shoved His Monster Cock In Deeper And Faster! Finally He Couldn't Last Any Longer As My Wife's Pussy Hungrily Clasped Around Him As She Needed His Sperm In Her Cervix. One Last Thrust And He Emptied His Balls Deep Inside Her As She Cried Out Loudly! Instructing Her That I Wanted To See Just How Stretched Out She Was And Full Of Cum, I Had Them Insert A Stainless Steel Speculum And Lewdly Spread Her Wide Open! She Better Come Home To Me, Successfully Bred.

Size: 153 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:20:06 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Megan - Fertile Hole To Breed.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 15, 2022 7:47 am
This is just shorter an incomplete version of a video that was previously posted and had two rar parts because of its size! If you couldn't download that - this is the right video for you...

Size: 260 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:25:39 - Resolution: 524x396

FFF - Becky - First Black Cock.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 17, 2022 3:34 pm
Gabrielle Loves It When Her Hubby Sends Her Out To Be His Slut And Breeding Whore. These Guys Just Can't Get Enough As She Sucks On A Cock And Gets Another Buried Deep Inside Her Hot Ready To Breed Cunt. Gabrielle's Moans Say It All. She Is Truly A Black Cock Breeding Bitch For Her Hubby And Loves Every Minute Of It As She Begs And Begs For That Black Seed. Gabrielle Gets A Little Than Expected Around This Time. One Guy Dumps A Huge Load Of His Cum All Over Her Face. And As They Spread Her Cunt To Show You The Seed That They Had Left Behind You Could See That Her Pussy Had Indeed Been Punished As All Of The Black Sperm Dribbled Out.

Size: 230 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:09 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Fertile Black Seed.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 17, 2022 11:00 pm
This Filthy Whore Wife Gets 5 Very, Messy Creampies Within Minutes Of Each Other! I Have Never Seen A Creampie That Messy Or That Awesome With Any Other "Amateur" Or Professional Video. And That's Just The Beginning As There Are 5 Creampies! All Messy. All Gooey. All Streaming Out Of This Whore Wife. The Best Part After Each Dumps His Seed Inside Her, That She Spreads Her Pussy Lips Open And Shows Her Husband, What They Just Did, And You Can See Just How Messy Each Of These Creampies Are... The Look On Her Face As She Takes Black Cock After Black Cock, Tells It All As She Takes All Of These Breeding Sessions, Whimpering And Moaning As She Makes Her Husband Proud.

Size: 256 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:33:56 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF_-_Gabrielle_Santini_-_Creampie-Creampie-Creampie.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 18, 2022 8:29 pm
Wow! Want To See A Young Wife Take Her First Black Bull??! She Was Instructed To Wear Extremely Sheer Black Seamed Stockings And Very High Slutty Black Stiletto's. You Can See Just How Innocent She Is As She Sits Nervously, Talking To The Camera Guy As The Black Bull Sits Down Next To Her And Starts To Pull Her Top Down! Then You Hear Her Gasp And Exclaim Just How Huge He Was When He Pulled Out His Thick Cock!! She Can't Even Fit Her Tiny Mouth Over It But She Tries Again And Again, As You Watch All Her Salvia Spills Out And Down His Shaft. Then He Roughly Grabs Her By The Hair, And Drags Her Into The Bedroom Where He Mounts Her. He Even Shoves His Fingers In Her Mouth As If He Were Riding A Horse And Her Whore Mouth Was The Bite. And He Finally Gruts Loudly As He Fills Her Tight Womb With His Baby Making Seed. She Keeps Telling Him How Humiliated Her Hubby Would Be If He Impregnated Her! And Then You Hear Her Beg Him To Breed Her!!! You Just Gotta See Her First Time With A Black Man!

Size: 440 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:25 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Kassidy - My First Black Dick.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 19, 2022 7:59 am
Naked And Waiting, Just A Pair Of Slutty Heels, She Waits For This Black Bull To Use Her. This Is Her Second Time With Black Cock, Ever! The First Two, Just Walked Out And She Immediately Took Off Her Clothes And Waited For This New Bull As She Is Now Lust Filled From The Other Black Men She Just Had. You See Her Wrap Her Lips Around His Huge Black Cock, And She Plays With All Her Saliva As If It's Candy! Slurping, Sucking, Licking. She Takes His Massive Cock All The Way As You See Her Face Contort. She Is Mounted. And Used. And Her Pussy Is So Stretched Out That She Can Only Hold Onto Him As He Pounds Deep Inside Her. He Likes Her Tight Pussy So Much, He Actually Cums In Her And Outside Of Her, As A Large Puddle Forms On The Bedsheet. But She Needed His Cum, So She Immediately Got On All Fours And Slowly Licked All Of His Seed Up And Into Her Whore Mouth. Then She Returned To Sucking His Cock, And Before Long She Was Taking It Again. Grunting And Moaning As He Thrusts Deep And This Time When He Cums...Again...We Push A Stainless Steel Speculum Inside Her So We Can See The Puddle Of Cum Deep In Her Womb.

Size: 230 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:09 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Hollie - Stretched Out Slut.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 19, 2022 4:37 pm
My Husband Always Had This Sic Fantasy Of Having Me Bred On My Wedding Day! So, He Told Me To Take My Wedding Dress Out Of Storage, And Take It To The Hotel With Us, One Weekend. And He Watched As I Put It On, And You Get To Watch As I Slowly Put It On, And Then Had This Black Bull Walk In On Me As I Was Zipping It Up, And He Aggressively Took Control, And Made Me Undress. He **** Himself On Me And When I Saw How Big He Was, I Gasped...He Was Huge! And He Wanted To Shove That Gigantic Piece Of Meat, In My Tight 'Lil Asshole! And He Did! He Pounded And Shoved His Massive Black Cock Deep In My Asshole As All I Could Do, Is Scream Out And Cry!! When He Did Shoot His Sperm In My Asshole, I Thought I Was Gonna Pass Out! And My Husband Wanted To See Every Drop, So He Pushed A Stainless Steel Speculum And Opened My Asshole As Wide As It's Ever Been, And You Can Even See The Pool Of Sperm In It!! But He Didn't Stop There! I Was To Be Bred! And He Shoved That Massive Cock In My Pussy And Rammed It In Until He Shot Another Huge Load In My Hungry Cunt..

Size: 648 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:44:00 - Resolution: 640x460

FFF - Kelle - Breed Me On My Wedding Day.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 21, 2022 10:25 am
When This Bull Walked In, He Immediately Walked Over To Me And Made Me Spread My Legs For Him As He Fingered Me, Telling Me I Will Be Bred. He Then Pulled Me To The Sofa, And Made Me Mount His Thick Black Cock, And It Went So Deep. But He Wanted More... So He Dragged Me By The Hair, Into The Bedroom, And Threw Me On The Bed, Saying It Was Time For My Breeding Session! He Wanted To Return Me Back To My Husband, Successfully Impregnated. Bur Before That, He Took My Asshole And Said: "To Get You In The Right Frame Of Mind, Whore". He Then Pulled Out, And Shoved His Cock Deep In My Womb, And Made Me Tell Him, That I Wanted To Be Pregnated By Him. And That Set Him Off, As I Repeatedly Screamed That Out As I Was Being Impaled On His Cock. And Then I Felt Him Empty His Balls Inside Me...What Felt Like Gallons Of Sperm. All Flooding My Womb And Cervix. There Was So Much It Spilled Back Out In Puddles! And That Made Him Angry As He Didn't Want To Waste Any Of His Precious Semen, So He Made Me Get On All 4's And Lap Up Every Puddle Of Gooey Sperm... He Then Pushed A Speculum Inside Me, To Show My Husband How Much Sperm Was Deposited In My Womb...

Size: 352 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:36:13 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Kelle - Breed This Fertile Cunt.mp4

screenshotscreenshot