Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 22, 2022 11:49 am
Across Her Tits, It Was Written, "Impregnate My Wife" To Spur These Black Bulls On! And They Wasted No Time! They Were So Eager To Pump Her Full Of Seed, That They Tore Through Her Pantyhose And Plunged Deep Inside Her! The First Came So Much, It Bubbled At The Top Of Her Filled Hole. As She Played With All The Sperm, It Spilled Out Of Her And Down The Crack Of Her Ass, As She Took Load Number 7! That Excited The Second And Last Bull, Who Made Her Suck His Cock, Til He Wanted To Add His Sperm Into Her Womb. And That's Exactly What He Did! Pumped Her Hole To The Brink With Sperm! That Makes Load Number 8! All In Her Fertile Hole! But As This Was The End Of Her Breeding Session, They Only Thought It Was Proper To Practice Giving Birth To Their Black , So They Pushed The Nerf Football Back Inside Her.

Size: 256 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:26:25 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Rikki - Knocking My Wife Up.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 23, 2022 9:53 am
Your Wife Is Nasty As Rikki Gets Ready To Have Some Hot Sex With Two Black Bulls With Huge Cocks She Made Sure That Her Hubby Was On Her Phone So That He Could Hear What They Do To His Sweet White Wife….! But When They Find Out That He Is Listening In You Will Hear Them Tell Him What A Nasty Wife He Has! She Sucks And Fucks Her Way Thru These Studs And They Leave Her Hole Stretched Out And Dripping With Cum. They Want To Make Sure That He Hubby Not Only Hears What A Nasty Wife He Has But That She Can Show Him Her Pussy Dripping With Cum. You Know That She Will Get Fucked Senseless By Her Cuck Hubby Because All He Wants Is His “Sloppy Seconds!”

Size: 230 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:14 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Rikki - Your Wife Is Nasty.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2022 8:37 am
Simply Stunning! When You See This Gorgeous Housewife In A Skintight Red Dress With Sheer Stockings Attached To A Garter Belt! She Was Instructed By Her Husband To Be Bred, And She Starts Off By Shoving A Black Dildo Deep Inside Her As She Tells Us What She Will Do For Her Husband. How She Will Do As He Says And Spread Her Legs For Any And All Black Men For The Sole Purpose Of Being Impregnated. Then The Real Fun Begins As A Young Black Bull Walks In And He Takes Over. He Makes Her Get His Cock Hard With Her Sweet, Innocent Married Mouth, And Then He Stretches Her As He Pounds Her Relentlessly As She Encourages Him To Dump His Baby Making Seed Into Her Fertile Womb. In Various Positions, She Is Used Again And Again, And You Get The Best Angles As She Takes Him, Wanting To Be Knocked Up. It Ends As He Buries His Sperm Deep Inside Her Womb, And We Slowly Get Some Of It Out And Onto A Spoon As We Spoon Feed Her His Own Seed.

Size: 235 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:42 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Hubby Wants Me Bred.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 26, 2022 10:12 am
She Gets Pounded As She Husband Stands Over He, Calling Her Filthy Names As She Strokes His Cock Like A Madman. After She Gets Her Body Slick With Seed, Her Husband Jumps In And Shoves His Cock In Her Loose Pussy As He Calls Her Names As He Tells Her He Feels All Their Sperm Inside Her. Afterwards, 3 More Black Bulls Circle Her And Start In, And Make Her Service Them As She Takes Cock And More Cock. Once They Dump Their Sperm In Her, Her Husband Hands Her Another Spoon And Makes Her Scoop It All Out And Eat It...Then Her Husband Mounts Her, And Fucks Furiously And Suddenly Pulls Out And Makes He Lick Off All Those Black Men's Sperm That Is Coating His Cock, And He Gets So Excited, He Cums All Over Her Open, Waiting Mouth. After That, He Makes Her Spread Open Her Legs And Plays With All Their Sperm Spilling Out Of Her Pussy And He Wipes It All Over Her...

Size: 585 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 01:00:24 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Lexxxie - Making My Wife Do Black.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 27, 2022 3:12 pm
You Hear This Sweet, Innocent Looking Wife, Talking Soooooooo Nasty To Her Husband As These Two Black Bulls Take Turns With Her!! Even When She Has A Mouthful Of Black Cock, She Is Telling Her Hubby, Exactly What She Is Doing And What They Are Doing To Her!! And When She Is Being Pounded Relentlessly, Her Hubby Hears It All As She Cries Out Into The Phone!!! The Funny Part Is That He Was At Work...And Could Only Listen As His Own Wife Was Being Used As A Black Man's Whore...And As Soon As The First One Had Cum Inside Her Fertile Hole, He Had To Suddenly Hang Up, As His Boss Walked In His Office!!!!!!! But That Didn't Stop The Fun!! The Second Bull Rammed His Cock Deep In Her Already Sperm Filled Womb, And Pumped Into Her Violently, Until He Shot A Big Load Into Her Pussy. The Amount Of Sperm That Oozed Back Out Was Incredible, And Seeing Gabrielle Shove Her Fingers Inside And Licking Each One Off, Almost Made Us All Cum Again!!!! And Being The "Good Lil' Wife" She Is, She Called Her Husband Back..And Told Him She Just Got Bred!!!

Size: 305 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:40:06 - Resolution: 640x460

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Hubbys Phone Call.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 28, 2022 8:35 am
It All Starts As She Is Reading A Book, And A Black Man Walks In On Her And He Immediately Starts To Fondle And Touch Her. He Makes Her Put The Book Down As He Makes Her Suck His Black Cock As She Sits In Her Chair. It Gets So Heated, After He Rams His Black Cock In Her Married Mouth, That He Literally Picks Her Up And Carries Her To The Mattress On The Floor And Starts In On Her. But She Wants To Put On A Show For Him, So She Backs Up Against The Wall And Lewdly Spreads Open Her Legs And Masturbates As She Tells Him Her Hubby Is Waiting At Home For Her To Return. He Can Only Take So Much And Shoves Her On Her Back And Roughly Fucks Her. But There Is Only One Thing On His Mind, And That's Tearing Her Tight, Asshole Up. And He Does. You See Him, Ram It In Her Ass, And She Has To Slow Him Down, As It's Just Too Much. That Doesn't Stop Him, So She Is Made To Use Her Fingers To Stretch Out Her Asshole As He Watches And Strokes His Cock. He Then, Shoves His Cock In Again, And It Easily Slides Deep In Her Ass! He Pounded And Pounded And Stretched That Hole So Wide... And Put Her In Several Positions As He Tore Her Asshole Up. He Abruptly Yanked His Cock Out And Plunged It Deep Inside Her Fertile Pussy And Rammed It Again And Again Till He Dumped Al Of His Sperm Inside Her And Then You Get To See One Messy, Runny Creampie As It Oozes Slowly Back Out And Onto The Blanket. This Is The Video You Always Wanted To See. Gabrielle Taking A Fierce And Rough Ass Fucking!!!

Size: 242 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:25:11 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Hurt My Wife-s Ass.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 28, 2022 10:08 am
I Get Huge Loads Dumped On My Face As I Look Into The Camera And Tell My Hubby What A Nasty Wife I Am For Taking All This Abuse. Thick Spurts Splatter My Face As I Take Man After Man, Load After Load As I Feel So Degraded. This Seems Like It Went On Forever As You See My Eyes Get Red From All The Salt From Their Sperm And My Mouth Gets Tired After Servicing Cock After Hard Cock... Lots Of Huge Cum Shots As They Coat My Face, And Lots Of Strands Oozing And Dripping Down My Face!! The Large Bukkake Gathering Continues... I Continue My Bukkake Series With Another Extreme Video That Gets My Face Splattered And Dumped On By All Of These Men Who Want To Humiliate Me. I Get Huge Loads Dumped On My Face As I Look Into The Camera And Tell My Hubby What A Nasty Wife I Am For Taking All This Abuse. Thick Spurts Splatter My Face As I Take Man After Man, Load After Load As I Feel So Degraded. This Seems Like It Went On Forever As You See My Eyes Get Red From All The Salt From Their Sperm And My Mouth Gets Tired After Servicing Cock After Hard Cock... Lots Of Huge Cum Shots As They Coat My Face, And Lots Of Strands Oozing And Dripping Down My Face!!

Size: 550 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:54:43 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Messy Bukkake.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 29, 2022 8:00 am
Gabrielle's Hubby Made Sure She Looked Like A Whore As She Was Instructed To Wear Extremely High Heel Sandals And Sheer Seamed Stockings. She Was To Be Used And Passed Around By 3 Black Bulls. And They Did! They Made Her Suck Their Cocks, To The Point Of Making Her Gag. Just Seeing Her Eyes As They Made Her Take It, Stretching Her Tiny Mouth Will Make You Go Crazy! She Is Thrown On The Floor Where They Each Take Turns With Her. Pounding Inside Her, They Tell Her They Will Return Her Back To Her Hubby With Their Sperm Oozing Back Out And Down Her Thighs........ At One Point, They Shove A Stainless Steel Speculum Deep Inside Her And Open Her Wide Open So They Can See The Puddle Of Sperm In Her. And They Even Make Her Masturbate With Her Black Dildo As They Continue To Use Her Holes For Their Pleasure. Another Great Movie With Nasty Creampies And Dominant Sex!!!!

Size: 447 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:16 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Hubby-s Whore Wife.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 30, 2022 9:15 am
This Is The Video To See!!! Nikki's Hubby Is Back And What He Does Will Keep You Hard Through Out The Entire Video!!!! He Actually Holds Her Cunt Open As This Huge Black Cock Stretches It Wide. In All The Positions She Is Made To Get In, Her Hubby Is There Opening Her Holes!! He Holds Her Head As She Wraps Her Lips Around His Black Cock And He You Can Tell From The Look On His Face That He Loves His Sweet Wife Being Bred By This Black Man. The Ending Is What Surprised Everyone! After Nikki Was Filled With Baby-Making Sperm...Her Hubby Without Hesitation, Starts Eating And Sucking Out All That Sperm From Another Man Who Just Dumped It In His Wife's Pussy!!! This Is The First Time Ever...And Not To Be Missed!!!

Size: 445 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:07 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Nikki - I **** Hubby To Help.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 30, 2022 7:51 pm
Taylor Makes Carmels At Christmas! What A Great Gangbang...

Size: 497 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:26:50 - Resolution: 448x336

FFF - Taylor - Making Carmels At Christmas.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 31, 2022 10:03 am
This Was Crazy!!! These Two Black Bulls Jump All Over Me..And One Gets So Excited, He Cums Almost Immediately!! He Cums In Me And Pulls Out, And I Saw How His Thick Black Cock Pulsated And Pumped As I Saw Streams Of His Seed Come Out...Was Wild! The Second Bull Took Over, And Pushed His Cock Into Me Again And Again, As He Told Me He Would Take His Sweet Time Breeding Me. He Showed Me All The Seed From The Other Man Covering His Cock, And Then Shoved It Back Inside Me..He Finally Filled My Pussy With His Baby Making Sperm As I Felt His Hot Seed Shooting In Me. Then, The First Bull Mounts Me Again!!! He Rested Enough And Told Me My Hot Fertile Pussy Was So Tight And Good That He Couldn't Help But To Cum In Me Quickly. Now, This Bull Is Big, And It Hurts Every Time He Pushes Himself Into Me, And This Was No Different!!! He Pounded In Me And You Can See My Face As I Almost Cry As He Rips Me Open. And After He Was Done The Second Bull Mounted Me, Again!!

Size: 368 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:36:29 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Knock Up My Wife.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 01, 2022 10:03 am
Taylor Is The Slut In This One! Taylor Is Dressed Like A Slut In A Vinyl Black Skirt And A Vinyl Bra, Thigh Highs And Fuck Me Heels As She Orders A Pizza For Delivery Only To Want The Black Cock That Belongs To The Delivery Guy! She Was In The Mood To Be Bred Soooooooo..... She Puts This Young Black Bull On The Couch And Unzips His Pants And Takes Out His Cock And Begins To Suck Him Until He Is Rock Hard. She Strips Him And Then Climbs On Top Of Him As She Rides His Black Cock Like The Whore In Heat That She Is. She Fucks Him Really Hard As She Cries Out "I Love Black Cock!" She Bends Over The Couch So That She Can Be Fucked From Behind...Deep And You Will Hear Her Moans As He Pounds Into Her! He Rides Her Hard Definitely Delivering That Black Cock To Her She Cries Out "Get It! Take This White Pussy" As She Gives Into His Cock Completely..... She Goes Back To Sucking His Cock...Choking And Gagging While Trying To Suck His Black Baby Making Sperm To The Top To Dump Into Her Fertile Womb.... She Sucks And Drools Over His Cock For A Long Time...Making Sure That Seed Is Boiling Hot When He Shots Into Her. He Puts Her On The Couch And Spreads Her Whore Legs And Fucks Her Slowly And Deeply. She Moans In Pleasure As She Is Getting Black Dicked! "Give Me That Black Cock Pizza Boy....Breed This White Pussy. I Am Made To Be Pregnant With Black ." He Puts Her Onto Her Back And Once Again Pumps Deep And Slow Getting Ready To Dump That Load Of Hot Seed Deep Inside Her Pussy! She Cries Out Breed Me As He Dumps It Inside Of Her And She Spanks His Ass! She Pushes And It Oozes Out! A Gooey Creampie....She Laughs And Says That She Has Never Fucked A Pizza Boy Before.....The Pizza Boy Says That He Has To Leave And That He Appreciated The Tip!

Size: 265 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:58 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Taylor - Black Cock Revenge Breeding.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 02, 2022 9:34 am
Taylor Didn't Give Up on Pizza Delivery Guy And After First Blacking Session She Took Shower And He Came Into Bathroom And Fucked Her Already Bread Hole Again...

Size: 321 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:37:23 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Taylor - Dirty Whore Bred.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 02, 2022 3:35 pm
He Wasted No Time Shoving That Huge Thing Inside My Wife’s Cunt, And She Screamed Out As She Never Felt So Full. But After Awhile She Begged For Him To Pull It Out So She Could She Him Thrust In And Out Of Her And That Sent Her Over The Edge! Again, He Had To Wear A Condom As She Is Just Too Fertile. But Perhaps We Can All Change That, And Have Them All Take Turns With Her, Breeding Her. But There Was One Thing On Her Mind....My Wife’s Asshole. And He Wanted To Shove That Huge Black Cock All The Way In. And He Did. Over And Over, It Stretched Her Out So Much She Had To Take Her Vibrator And Rub Her Clit It Hurt So Much! But That Didn’t Stop Him! He Kept Ramming And Ramming Inside Her Asshole, Opening It Up Like I Have Never Seen Before. Then He Suddenly Pulled Out And Slipped On A Condom And Shoved Himself Back Inside Her Cunt Until He Filled The Condom Completely Up. Telling My Wife Not To Move, He Emptied The Condom All Over My Wife’s Face And Into Her Mouth!

Size: 261 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:27:02 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Joy - Oh My Ass.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 03, 2022 9:44 am
You Can Always Count On Taylor To Be One Nasty Black Cock Whore. There Is Nobody That Can Gobble A Cock Like She Can, Especially When They Are Huge, Like This Black Stud. She Works Her Way Down To Have His Whole Cock In Her Mouth And To See Her Gag And Her Drooling Like A Mad Is Awesome. To See Her Struggle To Shove That Big Black Cock Down Her Throat And Gag All The Way Down And Gasp For Breath As It Is Expelled From Her Mouth..! They Fuck And Then Her Watches As Taylor Reaches Climax. To See That Tight White Pussy Stretched Around That Hard Black Cock Will Make You Want To Come In Your Pants. When He Dumps His Load, Did I Mention Big Load Of Hot Baby Making Seed In Her, It Is More Than Her Cunt Can Handle As You Will See It Drip From Her Pussy And Cover Her Asshole! And Did I Mention That This Is An Awesome Creampie??????

Size: 366 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:40:26 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Taylor - Breeding Bitch.mp4

screenshotscreenshot