Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 03, 2022 5:45 pm
"Master Daddy" Walks In And Starts To Spank Taylor For Being A Bad Girl And Wanting That Big Black Cock To Breed Her! Hear Her Moans As She Is Spanked.... She Loves Being A Bad Girl! She Is Really Moaning As She Cums! Those Sloppy Pussy Sounds Are Heard As She Cums And Cums And Cums Taylor Proclaims That She Is, Master Daddy's Bad Girl! I Am A Nasty Girl! She Cums And He Mounts Her And Fucks Her Hard From Behind! He Takes Red Lipstick And Marks Her Bred By Daddy! He Makes Her Suck Him As She Lies On Her Back! He Lays Back And She Sucks His Cock She Sucks So Deep That Chokes And Gags On His Cock! Master Daddy Hands Her A Black Dildo And Makes Her Masturbate With It! She Lays Back And Shoves It Into Her Pussy! He Makes Her Suck Him While She Is Masturbating! He Slaps Her Mouth With His Big Black Cock! ! Hear Her Juicy Pussy As She Does This! He Mounts Her Again And Tells Her What A Bad Girl She Is For Taking His Cock. He Spanks Her Ass And Leaves And She Rolls Over And Says "Well I Know I Got A Black Baby In Here" As She Pats Her Tummy...

Size: 694 mb - Type: mpg - Duration: 00:19:11 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Taylor - Bred By Master.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 03, 2022 5:56 pm
Gabrielle's Hubby Was Home From The Road And Actually Joined From Time To Time As You Witness Her Being Bred By 3 Black Bulls. You See Him Get His Cock Sucked After Gabrielle Was Being Used And Manhandled. She Was Spreading Her Legs For One Black Man After Another As Her Hubby Watched And Stroked His Cock Thru His Pants. Finally He Couldn't Take It And Took Off His Clothes And Gabby Quickly Gobbled Up Her Husbands Cock As He Looked Down At His Used Wife... He Wanted To See Her Used Some More, And Especially Wanted To See Her Be Bred, So He Stopped And Wanted The Black Men To Use Her Some More....And They Did! One After One, They Took Turns Emptying Their Sperm In Her Fertile Womb... You Also See Gabrielle's Hubby Holding Her Hand As She Gets Bred. The Look That She Gives Him As She Has Black Cock Inside Her Is Priceless... And After The Last Two Had Dumped Their Sperm In His Fertile Wife's Pussy, You See Her Hubby Spreading Open Her Stretched Out Cunt To See The Sperm Ooze Back Out!!!!!!!!!!

Size: 388 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:38:56 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Take Turns With My Wife.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 04, 2022 10:53 am
She Is In 6" Stilettos And Sheer Seamed Stockings As Her Hubby Made Her Spread Her Legs To Be Bred. She Starts Off By Licking And Sucking All Over Her Black Bull's Body And Gets His Cock Hard By Being The Nasty Married Whore She Is. Her Sole Purpose Is To Be Impregnated And She Works For His Baby Making Seed As He Pounds Relentlessly Inside Her. He Finally Grunts And Groans As He Shoots Al Of His Semen Deep In Her Fertile Womb, And What She Does Next Is Incredibly Nasty!! We Take A Spoon And Shove It Inside Her So We Can See All The Sperm That Was Deposited In Her, And The Amount We Get Out Is Awesome! She Then Takes The Spoon And Gets Even More And Then She Lifts It To Her Mouth, And Slurps Up Every Bit Of It!! Raw!!!!!!! It Ends As Her Black Bull Takes The Spoon From Her And He Pushes It Inside Her Once Again, To Get His Seed Out And Makes Her Lick It Clean, Every Time. This Is One Messy Creampie/Breeding Movie!!!

Size: 245 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:29:41 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Alexis - Spoonfuls Of Sperm.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 05, 2022 9:42 am
Another Great Breeding Tape! Alexis Starts Off Shoving A Silver Dildo Inside Her As She Gets Her Hole Ready To Be Bred. This 5'10 Sexy Wife Displays Her Luscious Legs As She Pushes Her Dildo Inside Her As Her Black Stud Watches And Strokes His Cock. He Then Mounts Her And You See Him Pump Hard Into Her As She Grinds Back, Telling Him, She Wants To Get Impregnated. He Then Shoves The Dildo Inside Her, Alongside His Cock!!!! Double Penetration At Its Best! And This Filthy Married Whore Gobbles It Up As Quickly As She Can!! He Doesn’t Stop As He Puts Her In Several Positions As He Tells Her That She Will Be Bred, And That’s What Nasty Married White Women Are For. When He Does Empties His Seed Inside Her, She Cried Out In Orgasm, Knowing She Could Very Well Be Bred! Afterwards She Does What We Are So Famous For...The "Spoon"!! She Pushes It Deep And Gets It Completely Full And Then Dumps It In Her Open, Waiting Mouth! She Does This Repeatedly And You Get To See Just How Messy Her Face Becomes! But She Makes Sure She Leaves Plenty In Her Womb...And For Her Husband To See!!!!

Size: 528 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:44:50 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Alexis - Fill My Womb.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 07, 2022 10:43 am
Gabrielle Santini - 7 Black Guys Creampie White Slut Wife...

Size: 288 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:06 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - 7 Black Guys Creampie White Slut Wife.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 08, 2022 10:42 am
I Still Have That Craving To Be Tied Up And Have Black Men Use Me For Their Whore. I Love To Be On A Leash And Collar As They Turn Me Into A Groveling Married Whore To Do As They Command. To Have Me Do This As I Am Over 8 Months Pregnant Only Excites My Husband More As I Return Back To Him, Used And With Black Man's Sperm Spilling Back Out Of Me, And Down My Thighs As I Tell My Husband Every Nasty Detail! After He Uses My Cunt For His Cum Dump, He Pumps His Load Deep Inside Me, And I Am **** To Open My Pussy So He Can See All Of His Seed Spill Back Out. Then He Shoved His Cock Back In Me And Gave Me A Second Load Of Sperm... As I Kept Rubbing My Belly And Telling Him, I Am A Black Man's Breeding Whore.

Size: 431 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:08 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Becky - Pregnancy In Bondage.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 09, 2022 7:28 am
I Always Wondered What It Was Like To Be With A Black Man. When I Saw His Huge Thick Cock, I Gasped! I Tried To Wrap My Tiny Mouth Around It, But Had Trouble As You Can See. He Wasted No Time, Shoving Me Down On The Bed And Split Me Open With His Thick Cock, As I Cried Out. He Pumped Into Me Again And Again, As He Grunted And Groaned. He Would Stop Only Long Enough, For Me To Suck And Lick My Pussy Juice Off His Cock, As He Pushed Me Down Again As He Mounted Me. Finally He Thrust So Fast And So Deep, That He Grunted So Loudly Into My Ear As I Felt Him Pump His Seed Deep In My Womb. I Felt Sooooo Stretched Out Afterwards, And They Immediately Took My Red Lipstick Again, And Wrote, "Black Used" Across My Ass Cheeks As I Was Made To Pose For Them Again. But What Makes This So Nasty Is That He Wasn't Done With Me! He Invited Friends Of His Over! But That's On Other Dvd's As He Kept Me For The Entire Weekend As They Kept Taking Turns Mounting Me, And Pumping Their Baby Seed In Me.

Size: 467 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:31:50 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Carmen - First Black Man.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 10, 2022 10:27 am
Taylor Gets U-S-E-D! She Gets Passed Around As These Black Bulls Do What They Want To Her. The Nastiest Is At The End Where They Shove A Huge Plastic Football Deep Inside Her To Simulate Having Their Black Baby. Seeing Just How Wide Her Cunthole Stretches Out To Be Is Mind-Boggling! Hearing Her Grunt And Groan As She Pushes Out Her "Black Baby" Is As Nasty And Real As It Gets! But That Isn't All That They Do To Her! They Cum In Her, As Each Take Their Turn. They Shove Toys Inside Her. And They Even Take A Violet Wand And Electrocute Her! Seeing All That Electricity Go Inside Her And Seeing Her Struggle Against It Was Wild. Another Nasty Moment Was When She Scooped Up All The Sperm That Dribbled Out Of Her And Made A Puddle On The Bed Sheet. You See Her Eat All Of It! This Time Taylor Gets Used And Abused!

Size: 448 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:13 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Taylor - Taylor Abused.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 11, 2022 11:11 am
They Started In On Her, And Soon Had Their Black Cocks Deep Inside Her, And One Even Had Given Her A Christmas Present Early; A Messy Creampie. Then They Wanted To Abuse Her Tight Asshole. Stretching It Out, They Rammed Several Fingers In It, Making It Mold Around Them, And Loosen It Up For Their Assault. The First Black Bull Then Shoved His Thick Cock Deep In Her Ass, Making Her Cry Out. He Pounded Away Relentlessly As She Could Only Take It And Whimper In Pain. He Suddenly Emptied His Balls In Her Ass, And Was A First For Her, As We Saw All His Sperm Oozing Back Out Of Her Puckered Asshole. They Then Pushed Her Over On All 4's And Double Penetrated Her! Wow! Seeing Her Take It In Both Holes By Two Well Hung Black Bulls Was Incredibly Nasty To Watch. I Had To Stroke My Cock...

Size: 470 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:31:48 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - All Of My Wife-s Holes.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 12, 2022 9:46 am
Watch Taylor Used By Two Cocks! Both Dump Their Loads With All Of That Black Baby Making Milk That She Craves So!!!!! The First Cock Is Very Big And She Chokes And Gags As She Tries To Get It In Her Mouth! She Even Ends Up "Throwing Up" He Is So Big And More Than She Can Handle! He Mounts This Breeding Whore Pumping His Cock Deep Inside Of Her! She Gets On Top Of Him And Rides Him Like She Is In Heat! You Will Not Believe How This Whore Works Out On This Big Black Cock! The Other Black Cock Fucks Her In The Ass. This Video Contains A Brief Double Penetration! But After The Other Cock Fucks Her Ass For A While He Puts His Cock In That Fertile Cunt And Fills Her Full! She Then Opens Her Used Hole To Show Everyone Where He Dumped His Cum As She Pushes Some Of It Out For A Messy Creampie!

Size: 353 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:46:19 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Taylor - Give Me A Black Baby.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 12, 2022 8:35 pm
A Group Of Horny Black Studs Are Ready To Fill Gab's Pussy Full Of Their Hot Sticky Sperm And Gab's Cuckold Is Standing By Ready To Lick Her Clean!!! They Pounce On Her As They All Want A Piece Of Her Hot Pussy. One Black Bull Shoves His Cock In Her Hot Pussy And Another Pushes His Big Black Cock Into Her Mouth And She Sucks Eagerly. Gab Takes Two Loads And Ends Up With A Messy Dripping Pussy There Is So Much Cum It End Up Dripping Down Her Ass. Her Cuck Is Eagerly Awaiting His Treat. After More Fucking And Sucking She Takes Two More Loads.Her Cuck Gets To Lick Her Clean. These Guys Are All So Hot For Gab That They Barely Let Her Get Her Breath! Lots Of Messy Creampies!

Size: 441 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:30:02 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Black Bulls 4 Cuckold.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 13, 2022 11:26 am
Hubby Is Out Of Town And Wants To See His Nasty Wife Being A Black Cock Whore While He Is Gone. Being The Ever Obedient Wife She Sets Up A Date With One Of Her Many Black Lovers And Greets Him Dressed Like A Slut! Looking Hot And Sexy They Get Down To Business Quickly With Her Sucking His Cock And Him Eating Her Sweet Pussy. Laying Back She Spreads Her Whore Legs And He Slides His Big Black Cock Deep Inside Her Wet Pussy. Making Her Reach An Orgasm He Flips Her Over And Mounts Her From Behind And Fucks Her Into Another Orgasm. He Finally Dumps His Loads On Her Pussy So That She Can Show Her Hubby! Such A Nasty Whore Wife….. But She Loves Every Second Of It, Not To Mention She Is Ready For Him To Go Out Of Town Again And Soon.

Size: 207 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:26:38 - Resolution: 640x432

FFF - Dee - Wife-s Mandingo Date.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 13, 2022 4:41 pm
This Is One Crazy Little Threesome. What These Black Bulls Do To This Poor Little Housewife..Mouth…pussy And He Ass Is Something That You Got To See. The Intensity Of These Black Studs Was Crazy! One Of The Big Black Cocks Fucked Her On The Floor As She Was Crawling To The Bedroom Until He Dumped His Hot Load In Her Ass……then And Only Then Did He Let He Get Up And Walk To The Bed! A Great Time And Many Loads Of Cum And Awesome Climaxes Go From Start To Finish…. And Another Black Bull Joins In And Dives Into Her Pussy And Leaves A Load Of His Hot Sticky Cum!

Size: 384 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:32:30 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Joy - 2 Man Assault.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 14, 2022 9:49 am
My Husband Told Me To Put On My Sexy Red Dress And Slutty Heels And Stockings As He Was Going To Come Home Just Long Enough To Pick Me Up And Head Back Out For A Night Of Dancing. But It Went Terribly Wrong! I Was Dressed. Backless Sexy Red Dress, Seamed Black Stockings And My Very High Slutty Heels That Show Off My Pretty Toes And Arches. My Husband Was Running Late, So I Decided To Wash Dishes So The House Would Be Totally Clean When He Walked In. I Heard The Door Open, But It Wasn't My Husband! But I Didn't Find That Out Until It Was Too Late! I Heard A Deep Bass Voice, Saying Something, Then Two Pairs Of Hands Shoving Me To My Knees! When I Looked Up, It Was Two Black Men! Not In My Own Kitchen! Immediately, They Were Give Me To Suck Their Cocks. As I Was Gagging And Choking On Them, Their Fingers Were Sliding In My Exposed Holes As They Told Me, "Your Husband Is Not Coming Home, Bitch." "Noooo..."

Size: 300 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:39:18 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Megan - **** In My Own Kitchen.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 16, 2022 9:39 am
Collared And Leashed, Ruby Is Made To Service Her Black Bull In Front Of Her Worthless Cuckold. This Black Bull Wastes No Time As He Makes Her Do So Many Nasty Acts, And Rams His Thick Cock In Her Mouth So Deep That She Constantly Drools In Thick Streams. He Then Mounts Her As Her Cuckold Can Only Sit In A Chair Next To Her As Her Black Master Degrades Him Verbally. He Puts Her In Many Different Positions So Her Cuck Can See Her Pussy Being Stretched Out And Used As He Pulls On His Little Pathetic Dick. After Her Black Master Pumps Her Full Of His Seed, She Gets A Pump Out And Actually Pumps Some Of His Sperm Into A Plastic Cup For Cuck To Drink. And Then She Hands Him A Plastic Spoon And Pushes It Inside Her To Feed Cucky All That Cum! And After That, She Makes Him Masturbate Right There In Front Of Him As She Tells Him How It Felt To Have That Black Cock Deep Inside Her And How It Felt When He Pumped Her Full Of Cum. He Couldn't Stroke For Very Long As He Sprayed His Cum All Over Her Cunt, Mixing It With Her Black Masters And She Made Him, Get Between Her Thighs And Lick And Lap It All Up Again...

Size: 472 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:31:58 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Ruby Eaton - Cuckold-s Humiliation - Shameless Cuckold.mp4

screenshotscreenshot