Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 17, 2022 9:44 am
This Is The Hottest Series, Ever!!! Just Seeing Gabrielle In Her Own Wedding Dress Being Bred Is Simply Too Hot For Words!!! This Breeding Session, Her Hubby Is Calling From Where He Is On Business. He Gets To Hear The Whole Thing As His Wife Is Being Impregnated By Her Black Bull. At One Point... Gabrielle's Hubby Actually Talks To Her Breeder... Whew!!! We Can Only Guess What He Told This Black Man To Do To His Poor Fertile Wife!!! Just Seeing Gabrielle In Her Wedding Gown, Made This Black Man Cum Quickly As You See It Seep Out As He Continues To Stay Hard And Pump Fiercely Deep Inside Her!!!! He Continues As He Watches Gabrielle Talk To Her Husband On The Phone And She Even Puts The Phone Down By Her Cunt So Her Hubby Can Hear All That Seed Inside Her!!!!!! This Goes On For Awhile As She Is Being Pumped Full For The Second Time, As She Tells Her Hubby In Detail, Each And Every Nasty Act!

Size: 446 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:30:10 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Breeding Bride.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 18, 2022 11:02 am
This Was Waaaay Out Of Control!!! The Room Was Full Of Black Men That My Hubby Wrote To And Had All Come At One Time! Two Of Them, Joined In At First And They Told Me That There Was No Way I Was Going To Leave And Not Be Pregnant! The First Creampie Was Sooo Much! And He Played With His Own Seed As It Oozed Out Of Me And Down Onto The Bed. The Other Men All Took Turns And While One Was Inside Me, Others Were Holding My Legs Open And Then They Switched Positions. One Guy Came In My Ass And He Was So Deep That His Cum Didn't Dribble Out Of My Ass. They Got Completely Out Of Control! This Went On Forever,....My Pussy Lips Were So Swollen From The Relentless Pounding That Their Hot Cum Wasn't Pouring Out Of My Pussy. My Lips Were Holding It Inside Of My Swollen Cunt! Each Of Them Even Took Turns Stretching My Poor 'Lil Asshole...Pounded And Rammed Their Cocks In My Ass As They Held Me Down So I Couldn't Stop Them. They Tried To Do A Dp But My Lips On My Cunt And My Asshole Swollen And Aching Well. Two Loads I Took In My Pussy And Again One Hot Load Was Just A Dribble But Then.The Stud With The Huge Cock Rammed Into My Pussy And Fucked Me Like A Bitch In Heat! He Shouts Out That He Is Cumming And When He Slides His Cock Out Of My Pussy. His Cum Flows Out Of My Pussy!! His Cock Was So Big And My Pussy So Swollen And So Stretched Out That His Cum Ran Gushed Out Of Me! Like I Said, They Got Completely Out Of Control! This Went On Forever,

Size: 537 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 01:05:01 - Resolution: 640x480

https://k2s.cc/file/27b469923f454

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 19, 2022 11:40 am
One Black Man Shoved His Cock In Her Tight Ass And Pounded It...Hard! But The Best And Nastiest Was Two Cocks In Her Pussy At The Same Time!!! Unreal!!! And Of Course Each Of Them Took Turns Dumping Their Sperm In Her Fertile Womb. And We Added A Twist And Took A Spoon And Caught All The Excess Semen And Made This Married Slut Drink It!!!! We Did That Every Time Someone Came Inside Her....And We Even Stretched Her Out With Our Stainless Steel Speculum As We Wanted To See Just How Much She Was Used. And What Happened At The End Is Simply Awesome??? She Ends Up Calling Her Husband And Tells Him She Was Just Bred!!! No, Fake Call Here! She Actually Calls Him!!!

Size: 528 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 01:04:07 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Breeding Party.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 20, 2022 9:06 am
My Hubby Sent Me To Another City To Be Used. I Was To Spread My Legs To Let Any Black Cock Shove Himself Deep In Any Of My Available Holes. And Here Is The Twist! I Also Am On A Webcam Site And Had A Cuckold Who Logged On To Stroke His Little Cock As I Shove Huge Objects Inside Me As I Told Him Of All The Dominant Black Bulls Who Stretched Out All My Holes, And Used Me To Pump Me Full Of Sperm. I Rewarded His Lust For Me To Be Used And Asked If The Next Time, Would He Be Interested If I Made Him To Eat Every Last Load Of Cum. Even Told Him, I Would Make Him Lick Out All The Sperm From My Well Used Asshole. That He Would Have To Lick And Clean All My Creampies, No Matter What The Hole! He Jumped At The Chance, So I Had Him Fly Out From Out West To Join Me For An Entire Weekend Of Being My, "Slut." To Lick And Clean Every Sticky, Thick, Load Of Semen That Was Dumped On And In Me! He Eagerly Agreed, And Added That He Wanted To Kiss Me Deeply Immediately After I Sucked On Their Cocks. That He Wanted To Lick Up My Long Strands Of Saliva As I Was Being Choked And Gagged By Their Thick Monster Cocks. This Is The Story Of This Very Kinky And Twisted Weekend.

Size: 237 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:31:07 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Megan - Cuckold Weekend.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 21, 2022 10:58 am
Rewarding My Cuckold For Licking His Own Cum Off My Sexy Toes And Arches. I Instructed Him To Lick My Holes To Get Them Ready For More Creampies! He Needed The Creampies To Lick And Clean! He Even Got On The Bed And Held Out His Hand To Catch All My Saliva As I Was Choking On Black Cock! He Would Fill The Palm Of His Hand And Then Slurp It All Up And Put It Back Directly Underneath My Mouth To Catch More And Do It All Over Again! Still Needing Another Load Pumped Into Me, I Sucked Another Black Cock As I Straddled My Cuck, And Pushed Out All That Seed! I Felt His Fingers Pushing Inside Me, Scooping Even More Sperm For Him To Lick And Clean As Everyone Heard Him Slurp Loudly! I Continued To Suck Cock, Until He Too, Mounted Me. Grunting And Thrusting Harder And Harder, I Heard My Cuck Eagerly Cheer Him On To Give Him More Cum To Eat And Lick Clean! He Kept Telling Him To Pump Me Full Of Cum So He Could Lick It All Out! So When My Black Bull Started To Cum Inside Me, My Cucky Yelled Out In Glee As He Knew I Was Getting Filled With Black Mans Seed! Spreading My Legs I Commanded My Cuck To Bury His Head Between Them And Lick Out All The Sperm. Feeling His Tongue Go Deep Inside Me, I Told Him To Make Sure He Got It All! He Even Pushed His Fingers Back In To Coat Them So He Could Lick Them Off Like A Lollipop As I Sighed And Laid There Contently.

Size: 227 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:29:18 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Megan - Cuckold Weekend.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 22, 2022 9:43 am
Taylor's Lessons Continue In This Breeding Session! She Gets Going By Masturbating And Getting Her Pussy Good And Wet In Preparation For That Monster Cock! You Will Get To See Some Dick Sucking As She Makes Him Hard So That He Can Pump Her Full Of Sperm Again! He Fucks Her Hot Little Cunt And Her Pussy Lips Are So Swollen With Desire That They Are So Tight Against His Cock That You Can Watch Then Being Pulled In And Out As He Plunges Deep Inside Of Her!! This Video Is Full Of Surprises As He Tricks Her Into Taking The Football Again So That She Has To Grunt And Push It Out Of Her, Just Like She Would Her Baby!!!! He Gets Deeply Involved In Taylor Taking His Cock Deep Inside Of Her And You Hear Her Moan As He Goes In And Out. He Again Shoves The Football Into Her And Makes Her Masturbate Making Sure That You Can See The Football But She Must Control Her Pussy And Hold It Tight Inside Of Her As She Has A Powerful Orgasm! He Fucks Her Long And Hard And Makes Her Continue To Practice Birthing His Baby And You Can See That Her Pussy Is Filled To The Max As He Makes Her Push It Ever So Slowly! This Is One Freaky Tape As He Fucks And She Sucks And Practices Giving Birth Time And Time Again! Check Out The Size Of The Football That He Shoves Into Her Cunt!!!

Size: 506 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:19:01 - Resolution: 352x264

FFF - Taylor - Black Baby Making.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 23, 2022 10:23 am
This Breeding Session Really Got Out Of Hand! Not Only Do I Get Filled With Seed, But I Also Get My Tight Asshole Fucked Roughly Until He Cums Inside It!! It All Starts As They Take Turns Shoving Their Cocks In My Mouth. After Each Cock Is Hard, They Move Down To Mount Me, And Shove Themselves In Me As They Tell Me They Are Going To Breed Me. I Gasp, As They Open Me Up With Their Black Cocks And I Feel So Humiliated That They Are Dumping Their Sperm Inside Me For The Sole Purpose Of Breeding Me. Each Of Them Grunt And Groan As They Pump Relentlessly As I Look Into The Camera And Tell My Hubby That I Am Doing Exactly As He Instructed. Now, Here Is The Twist To All Of This... There Was Another Wife Who Was Watching Along With Her Hubby.... And In The Middle Of Me Being Bred, She Gets So Hot, That You Hear Her Being Used As Well, As These Black Bulls Walk Over To Her After They Use Me, And Turn Her Into A Black Cock Whore...

Size: 382 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:46:23 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Fertile Womb Knockers.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 24, 2022 10:01 am
This Black Man Did Not Want Taylor To Get Away... So He Put Her Legs In Spreader Bars And Tied Her Wrists To The Headboard With Silk Rope. After She Was Bound Helpless, He Did What He Wanted To Her. There Was Nothing For Her To Do But To Take Whatever He Desired. Sucking His Cock And Telling Him What A Whore She Was And That She Was There To Be Bred, He Untied Her And Put Her In Her "Breeding Position". He Then Pounded Into Her Again And Again... As Taylor Is On All 4's. Finally He Makes This Fertile Bitch Suck His Cock Till He Cums All Over Her Face And Chest... And Takes A Spoon And Scoops Up All His Seed, And Manually Inserts It Deep Inside Her. He Said He Wanted To Do It Differently. To Manually Push His Seed Inside Her, To Make Her Chances Of Becoming Pregnant Even Better!!!

Size: 538 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:36:39 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Taylor - Bound _ Bred.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 25, 2022 10:02 am
Gabrielle Takes One Of The Biggest Black Cocks, Ever. What Makes This Entire Video So Hot Is Watching Her Face As She Is Literally Split Wide Open. Her Reactions To Taking His Huge Cock Will Make You Cum Immediately! This One Fingers Her Cum Filled Pussy And Plays With Her Big Tits. He Then Tit Fucks Her!!!! What Amazes Her Hubby Is To See Her Cunt Hole Stretched Beyond What It Ever Had Inside It. And Seeing Her Sweet, Innocent Mouth Being Stuffed As She Tries To Take Him Orally. The Mere Sight Of Both Will Make You Cum! After He Puts Gabrielle In Different Positions And Seeing Her Face Contort In Pain And Lust As She Is Split In Two... He Finally Unloads What Seems Like Quarts Inside Her Fertile Hole. You See A Lot Of It Ooze Back Out Of Pussy And Form A Puddle Underneath Her Ass... And You Then See Her Lick And Suck Him Clean As You See All His Seed Dribbling Back Out.... Awesome!!!!!!

Size: 611 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 01:13:52 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Rehearsal Bred.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 27, 2022 9:59 am
This Group Of Black Men Waste No Time In Swarming Her And Shoving Their Cocks In Any Open Hole. Her Hubby Joins In A Double Penetration And You Get To See Her Suck His Cock, In Between All The Black Cock, But The Best Part Is Watching Him Slurp And Suck Out All The Other Mens Sperm From Her Hugely Stretched Out Pussy And Ass!! In The Second Part The Bull Who Is Fucking Her Ass Dumps His Load In Her Ass. That’s Right...An Anal Creampie! This Housewife Gets Used, And Used Hard! Oh, Yeah, Did I Mention...She "Squirts" Like Niagara Falls!! She Literally Soaks The Bed Sheets And The Guys!!!

Size: 569 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 01:07:29 - Resolution: 640x432

FFF - Karen - Hubby Eats Me Afterwards1.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Feb 28, 2022 10:00 am
It Picks Up Right Where Karen Left Off In Part 1!! These Black Bulls Ravage This Poor Housewife As You Hear Her Grunt And Groan As She Takes Cock After Cock In Her Pussy, Mouth And Ass. It Gets So Out Of Hand, The Guys Actually Fight Over Her!! There Is No Editing When There Is Too Much To Witness!! And Again, Her Hubby Eats All The Sloppy Sperm From Her Well Fucked Hole! You Will See Incredible Creampies. Thick, Gooey, And Messy As It Oozes Slowly Out Of Her. At The End, Her Hubby Wants To Punish Her For Being Such A Whore. So He Power Fucks Her, And When We Say, "Power Fuck", We Mean, Exactly That!! He Pounds Into Her With Such Force, That You See Her Give In Immediately As He Takes What He Wants.

Size: 244 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:14:28 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Karen - Hubby Eats Me Afterwards 2.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 01, 2022 10:23 am
These Black Bulls Get So Excited Seeing Her On Her Wedding Day That They Cannot Help But To Lift Her Long Train Up, And See Her Ass And Pussy Exposed For Their Pleasure. Just Seeing Her Suck Black Cock As She Is In Her Wedding Gown Makes You Want To Cum! Each Black Man Takes His Thick Cock Out And Shoves It In Her Mouth As They Roughly Finger Her Underneath Her Dress. And Then They Push The Wedding Gown Above Her Waist And Begin To Ram Their Cocks Deep Inside Her, As They Tell Her, "What A Pretty Bride, You Make". They Pound Relentlessly In Her, Until Each One Of Them Cums Inside Her. They Told Her That Wanted Her To Walk Down The Aisle, With All Their Black Seed Slowly Dribbling Out Of Her Well-Used Pussy And Down Her Thigh, As She Gets Married. And What Creampies!! These Are Extremely Messy! And A Lot!! This Bride Got What She Deserved!!

Size: 272 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:28:15 - Resolution: 352x240

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Wedding Day Whore.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 03, 2022 9:56 am
Nikki [Bred By Black] Wants To Be Blackbred So Her Wish Was Granted - Her Womb Was Impregnated With Black Seed...

Size: 173 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:28:12 - Resolution: 512x384

FFF - Nikki - She Wants To Be Blackbred.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 04, 2022 9:46 am
There Is No Other Video Even Remotely Like This One... Nikki Is **** And Is Fucked Like A Bitch In Heat! This Black Man Was So Dominant, He **** Her To Take Off His Shoes And Socks And Suck On His Toes Like A Cock. But The Nastiest Part Is That He Then Tells Her To Name His Baby As He Cums Inside Her!!!!!!! Extremely Wild Scenes!!!! When She Doesn't Answer Fast Enough, He Spanks Her Some More...Awesome Video. But It Doesn't Stop There!!!!! He Cums Inside Her Fertile Womb...3 Times!!!!! And Each Time He Forces Her To Name The ... The Raunchiest, Nastiest...One Of A Kind Videos You Will Ever Witness...

Size: 184 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:25:40 - Resolution: 288x224

FFF - Nikki - Name My Black Baby Bitch.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Mar 05, 2022 10:24 am
Nikki [Bred By Black] - Violating Innocent Wife's Womb With Huge Black Stick In Front Of Husband! Submissive Wife Gets Impregnated!!!

Size: 168 mb - Type: mp4 - Duration: 00:31:00 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Nikki - Violate My Innocent Wifes Womb.mp4

screenshotscreenshot