Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 27, 2013 8:05 am
I Have My Wife Spread Her Legs So That She Can Feel That Violent Wand Inside Her, Again. Seeing That Electricity, Shooting Into Her, And Watching Her Flinch, Always Turns Me On. But Seeing A Lot Of Guys Take Turns With Her, Makes Me Even Hotter! So, After She Gets Finished With The "Wand", The Guys Start To Use Her, And Shove Their Cocks Inside My Whore Wife. I Wanted Her To Fuck Until She Couldn't Walk. I Wouldn't Let Her Stop Until Her Pussy Lips Were Swollen And Bruised. And The Guys Didn't Disappoint Me! They Fucked Her Until She Couldn't Open Her Legs Anymore. They Used Her For A "Hole" Time And Time Again. Fuck After Fuck. And The Best Part Was Taking That Glass Flute, Filled With Their Sperm, And Dumping It Slowly All Over Her Whore Face... How Else Do Or Should I Treat My Wife??!!

Size: 313 mb - Type: mpg - Duration: 00:26:20 - Resolution: 720x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Gang Fuck My Wife #1.mpg

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 29, 2013 1:56 pm
My Wife Was Standing By The Kitchen Sink, As He Quickly Approached Her And Immediately Shoved Her To Her Knees. Shoving His Thick Black Cock Into My Sweet Wife's Mouth, He Made Her Gag And Sputter As She "Struggled". He Then Dragged Her Into Our Dining Room And Rammed Himself Inside Her, Making Her Actually Get Upside Down As He Took What He Wanted. The Grunts And Groans Coming From Her, Was Too Much To Take As I Watched With My Cock Getting Harder. At One Point, He Actually Made Her Lick And Kiss His Tennis Shoes!! Whew! After He Was Using Her For A While, He Led Her Into Our Bedroom Like A On A Leash And Threw Her On The Bed. That's When He Shoved His Cock In Her Ass. Seeing Her Grab Onto The Sheets As Her Asshole Was Being Impaled, And The Smile She Showed Me Was Awesome. He Even Inserted A Speculum Afterwards To Show Me How Much He Stretched Out Her Asshole. He Then Turned Her Around And Shoved His Cock In Again And Again Until He Deposited A Huge Load In My Wife's Pussy! I Had To Tell Him To Push A Plastic Tube Inside Her So I Can See Her Suck It All Out!! And After That, He Grabbed Her Hair And Told Her He Wasn't Finished With Her Yet, And Made Her Lick All The Sperm That Spilled Out Of Her And Splattered On The Bed Sheets!

Size: 189 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:37:26 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Becky - **** Entry.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 29, 2013 8:04 pm
Gabrielle's Cunt Used As Cum Dump For Black Lover! He Pumped Her And Filled Her In To The Top!!!

Size: 157 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:31:02 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Your Cum Dump.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 30, 2013 4:54 pm
Gabrielle Wanted Black Baby Sperm From Her Black Bulls! She Spreads Her Legs Wide Open And Received Their Cum Into Her Fertile Womb!!!

Size: 160 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:32:28 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Give Me Your Black Baby Sperm.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 31, 2013 9:57 am
The Sole Purpose Was To Have Them Dump Their Seed Inside Her And Then Push The Speculum Inside Her So We Could All See The Puddles Of Sperm! So, She Took Turns Being Each Of These Black Men's Slut. Spreading Her Legs So They Can Use Her For Their Personal Married White Wife Whore. Making Each Cock Hard As She Took Them Into Her Open, Waiting Mouth, And Stroking Another At The Same Time, She Was Ready To Have Her Fertile Womb Filled With Black Seed. And After Each Breeding Attempt, They Pushed The Speculum In Her And Opened Her Wide So You Can See All Of The Puddle Inside Her! Seeing All These Puddles, Every Time They Cum In Her, Is Too Much To Take! Filling Her Pussy To The Top With Their Sperm And Having Her Cunt Hole Lewdly Stretched Open Wide So We Can All See The Puddles, Makes Her Husband Extremely Hard! And It Made Us All Hard, Too!

Size: 136 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:26:59 - Resolution: 704x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Speculum Slut.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 02, 2014 9:01 am
Right Before He Shoved Himself Deep Inside Her, He Wrote Several Nasty Words With Her Own Lipstick All Over Her Ass And Inner Thighs. And Then He Pushed Inside Her. Thrusting Hard, Making My Wife Take His Long, Thick Black Cock. She Taunts And Begs Him To Fill Her Asshole With His Sperm. And He Soon Does, Pumping Loads Of Semen, Filling Her Asshole Up. I Just Had To See It Inside Her, So We Pushed A Stainless Steel Speculum In And Opened Her Asshole Wide. She Still Needed Black Cock, And Another Thick Cock, Replaced The First And Started Pounding Deep Inside Her Without Mercy Or Rest. Taking Two Black Bulls One Right After Another Got Me Hard, And I Loved Watching Her Scream Out And Take Their Cocks As They Took Turns, One Right After Another, Until They Emptied Their Sperm In My Whore Wife...

Size: 84 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:33:16 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Joy - Stretch My Ass.wmv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 02, 2014 4:35 pm
You Can See Kassidy In Earlier Clips Where She Was A Cum Receptacle For Black Bulls. And Now, After Being Passed Around And Having Her Fertile Womb Flooded With Black Men's Sperm, She Is Now Four Months Pregnant! We Get Nasty With Her, As We Write "Milk" Across Her Swollen Tits And Of Course, "4 Months Pregnant" Across Her Belly That Is Now Showing Her Black Baby As He Grows Inside Her. Black Bull After Black Bull Takes Turns With Her, As They Use Her Holes For Their Sperm, Once Again. First Guy Can No Longer Hold Back As He Sees Her Belly Swell With A Black Baby And He Cums All Over Her Mouth And Face. Then Another One Pulls Out Of Her Pregnant Hole, And Sprays His Seed All Over Her Belly Where The Words, "4 Months Pregnant" Is Written! You Will Knowing This Whore Got Pregnant From Our Group Of Black Bulls (See Earlier Movie) And Now See Her Continue To Take Black Cock As Her Belly Grows With Their Black Baby.

Size: 349 mb - Type: wmv - Duration: 00:29:42 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Kassidy - Successfully Bred.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 03, 2014 10:12 pm
If My Cunt Of A Wife Wants To Fuck Black Men Behind My Back, I Will Teach Her A Very "Valuable" Lesson. So, I Yanked Her Hair And Slapped Her Face As I Made Her Suck My Cock As I Told Her Since She Was Going To Keep Fucking Black Men, That I Was Going To Whore Her Out. I Then, Took Turns Shoving My Cock In Her Already Stretched Out Hole, And Kept Telling Her That I Was Going To Find A Black Man To Pimp Her Out As My Cock Kept Going In And Out Of Her. Finally, I Took It Out And Had Her Stroke It With Her Sexy, Pretty Feet As I Told Her That I Was Going To Humiliate And Use Her, From Now On. I Then Stroked My Cock As I Looked At Her Freshly Fucked Hole, And Shoved It In As I Began To Cum.....Hard. I Left The Whore, On The Couch, With My Cum, Spilling Back Out As I Turned And Told The Black Guy That He Can Pimp Her Out If He Now Wanted.

Size: 115 mb - Type: flv - Duration: 00:34:19 - Resolution: 528x400

FFF - Lexxxie - Caught My Whore Wife 2.flv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 07, 2014 10:06 pm
My Demented Husband, Actually Used Magic Markers To Draw My Womb With A Black Baby Growing Inside It, On My Belly!! Then He Wrote, " Baby" Right Above It With Arrows Pointing To The Drawing! He Actually Wanted To See Semen From A Black Bull, Spilling Out Of Me, As He Looked At The Black Baby Drawing. And That's Exactly What He Got... This Young (26 Yr Old) Black Bull Told My Husband Over The Phone That He Wanted To Breed Me. So The Meeting Was Set Up. I Had No Idea, Until I Was Taken To A Hotel And Told To Dress Like A Whore. After He Drew All Over My Body, The Bull Walked In And Immediately Made Me Service His Hard Cock On The Couch. He Told Me He Was Here To Inseminate Me, And Then Dragged Me Into The Bedroom.....

Size: 30 mb - Type: mp4 - Duration: 00:03:35 - Resolution: 640x480

FFF - Nikki - Wife's Unprotected Womb.mp4

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 10, 2014 9:41 am
Dressed Like A Whore, This Slutty Wife Was Ready To Have Her Cuckold Clean Up Her Messy Cum Filled Hole. He Was So Excited Seeing Her Mouth Stretch Around Her Black Bulls Huge Cock, That He Held Her Hair As She Choked And Gagged. As He Watched, Another Black Man Walked In And Immediately Took Out His Cock To Ram In Rikki's Mouth And Cunt As The Other Black Bull Continued To Punish Her Holes With His Thick Cock. Her Cuckold Cheered These Black Bulls On As They Dominated Rikki, Thrusting Deep Inside Her As They Passed Her Back And Forth. They Stretched Her Out So Much And Fucked Her So Deep That They Tore Her Cunt, And When They Finally Cum In Her, You Can See Exactly What They Did To Her Poor Pussy Hole. But That Didn't Stop Her Cuckold From Licking Her Clean. Just Hearing Him Slurp And Lick Every Drop Of Cum Will Make You Feel Like You Are There, As You Witness Him Cleaning Her Hole And Swallowing Every Bit Of Sperm.

Size: 46 mb - Type: flv - Duration: 00:11:11 - Resolution: 320x240

FFF - Megan - Cuckold Nastiness.flv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 12, 2014 10:57 am
This Time You Will See Her Laid Out On The Bed For The Black Guys To Do What They Want With Her. There Is Nothing That She Can Do To Stop Them. (And She Wouldn't Anyway Being The Good Whore Wife That She Is!!) They Take Bright Red Lipstick And Write On Her Sexy Spread Legs And Eventually Mark Her On The Front Of Her Body And Then On Her Ass! This Is Sooooooo Hot - Hearing My Wife Whimper With Her Sexy Moans And Grunts Knowing That She Is Loving The Cocks That Are In Her Pussy And Her Mouth But Hating Being Confined!

Size: 148 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:28:59 - Resolution: 704x480

FFF - Gabrielle Santini - Making My Wife Service Black.mpg

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 12, 2014 5:58 pm
Kim Black Fucked By Hung Bull And Impregnated. She Put A Ball In Her Pussy To See How It Is To Deliver A Baby...

Size: 119 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:24:18 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Kim - Black Fucked.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 13, 2014 1:54 pm
Ruby’s Hubby Has Set Up A Roomful Of Big Black Cock For His Wife To Suck! One After The Other She Sucks Deeply And Tears Up As She Tries To Take Those Cocks Deep In Her Throat. It Doesn’t Take Long Before Her Mouth Is Full Of Hot Sticky Cum And More Cum Splattered On Her Face. If You Love Seeing A Hubby Watch His Wife As Her Whore Mouth Is Used As A Cum Dump! Full Of Surprises…

Size: 132 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:27:05 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Ruby Eaton - My Wife Sucks Black Cock.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 14, 2014 11:17 am
This Is One Of The Biggest, Thickest Black Cocks I Have Ever Had! I Could Barely Take It In My Mouth, And Knew It Would Stretch My Pussy Beyond What I Could Take. He Told Me To Take Off His Pants And When I Saw His Monstrous Black Cock Pop Out, I Was Shocked! He Grabbed My Hair From Behind And Pushed My Mouth Onto It And Shoved It In As I Gagged And Choked. He Wouldn't Let Me Up As He Took What He Wanted, And He Wanted His Whole, Entire Cock In My Throat. After That, He Opened My Pussy Up With His Fingers. He Wanted To See Just How Wide I Could Get. He Then Thrust Into Me With His Cock As I Just Groaned Out Loud. It Went Deep. He Pounded Away As He Whispered To Me, How He Was Going To Impregnate Me, And That I Was Definitely Going To Have His Black Baby. And Several Positions, He Shot His Seed In My Fertile Womb, As I Begged Him To Breed Me. But Then He Did Something That Shocked Me!! He Had A Small Foam Football That Was Completely Black. He Said He Wanted To See How His Baby Would Pop Out Of Me. So He Shoves The Entire Football Inside Me And Told Me To Slowly Push. Omg... I Never Been That Stretched Out Before, And Just Feeling My Pussy Walls Open Up Like That, As I Felt Like I Was Having His Baby. I Then, Pushed Enough, Where The "Baby" Popped Out Of Me... I Need This Soo Much.

Size: 178 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:36:29 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Taylor - Black Baby Breeder.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 14, 2014 5:07 pm
She Is Licking Balls And He Is Slapping Her Open Whore Mouth With His Cock. He Removes Her Panties And She Spreads Those Whore Legs Like The Pro Breeding Whore That She Is And Starts To Play With Her Pussy As He Shoves His Cock Deeper Into Her Mouth! He Slaps Her Face With His Cock Telling Her What A Nasty Girl She Is! He Puts Her On Her Knees On The Floor And Tells Her To Suck His Cock But Not To Touch It With Her Hands! He Is **** Her Head Down On His Cock And She Licks It From Top To Bottom! She Is Gagging So Much That She Is Drooling! She Moans Something Thru Her Whore Lips About Wanting A Black Baby! He Makes Taylor Play With Her Cunt To Make Sure That She Is Hot And Ready And Open For Her Breeding Session! He Puts A Blindfold On Her And Makes Her Continue To Suck His Cock, Holding Her Head, Fucking Her Mouth As She Masturbates And Cums Whimpering! She Looks So Submissive Looking Up And Playing With Her Cunt And Can't See What Is In Front Of Her! Mouth Open And Eager As He Slaps Her Tongue With His Cock. Taylor Gets Verbal And Is Begging For That Black Baby! She Is On A Mission! He Dumps A Big Load In Taylor And It Is A Great Creampie!

Size: 126 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:25:56 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Taylor - Blindfolded, Choke & Bred.mkv

screenshotscreenshot