Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 15, 2014 8:26 am
Yes!!! I Am Pregnant! I Just Did My Test And It Was Positive! So, It Was Either The Time I Did These Two Black Men Or Another Time That Was Around The Same Time. You Decide! Take A Look And See If Their Baby Making Sperm Was Successful Enough To Stay In My Fertile Womb Long Enough To Penetrate My Eggs! These Two Black Guys Took Turns With Me, As They Took Their Place Between My Legs And Pumped Me Full Of Their Sperm. Sometimes They Held My Legs Up High, As The Other Rammed His Cock In Me, And Other Times, One Pushed His Cock In My Mouth And The Other In My Pussy As They Took What They Wanted. And When One Dumped His Sperm In Me, He Had Me Use My Hands To Open My Cunt Lips Wide, So You Can See How Loose My "Hole" Has Become And To See Any Remnants Of His Sperm That Was Deposited Inside Me. All I Know Is That I Am Pregnant And Trying To Figure Out Which Time It Was. It Doesn't Matter. I Will Let My Belly Swell With A Black Mans Baby, And Continue To Spread My Legs So That They Can Still Use Me Whenever They Want. Did You Impregnate Me?

Size: 132 mb - Type:mkv - Duration: 00:26:14 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Taylor - Did You Impregnate Me.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 15, 2014 5:15 pm
Omg!!! You Get To See Just How Far My Pussy Can Stretch As I Simulate Having A Black Mans Baby!!! This Very Kinky Black Man Shoves A Nerf Football (The Size Of A Newborn!) Deep Inside Me And Has Me Slowly Push It Out As If It's His Black Baby!! You See My Face As I Scream And Cry Out, Pushing It Out. You See It As If It's Just Like A Baby And Watch As My Pussy Lips Stretch So Wide Around It, Gripping It Like A Vise... And Then Slowly Open Up As I Strain, Grunt, Cry, And Scream As It Finally "Pops Out"! But That's All After, He Stretches Me Out Beyond What I Can Take (And You Will Hear Me Gasp As He Penetrates Me With His Monster Cock) As He Pumps Furiously Deep Inside Me. And You See His Sperm Oozing Back Out Of My Loose, Gaping, Hole As I Lay There In Pain And Exhaustion! And That's When He Shoves The Nerf Football In Me And Tells Me To Push It Out As If It's His Black...

Size: 155 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:30:49 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Taylor - Giving Birth.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 15, 2014 8:04 pm
They Wasted No Time As They Pushed Me Into The Bedroom, And Lifted My Dress As They Took Turns Shoving Their Fingers In Me, As They Made Me Unzip Their Pants. I Took Turns Sucking Each Of Their Cocks And Then They Put Me On All 4's As They Mounted Me. I Began To Lose Count As To How Many Shot Their Sperm In Me, But I Could Feel Just How Sloppy Wet I Was Becoming. In Between Several Of Them Cumming In Me, They Made Me Spread My Legs And Hold Each Of My Pussy Lips Open So They Could See All It Spill Back Out. And Then They Continued To Ram Their Cocks Back Inside Me! I Knew I Was Their Whore. And I Knew That These Black Men Knew That They Could Shove Their Cocks In Me Anytime They Wanted. All They Needed To Do Was Call...

Size: 139 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:27:30 - Resolution: 704x480

FFF - Taylor - Fertile.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 15, 2014 10:38 pm
I will be adding some of these videos to this collection too - they simply deserved to be shared Wink Enjoy loud mouth cuckold wife!

Poor, Poor Hubby... Cuckolded And Humiliated Just Like That

Size: 895 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:04:08 - Resolution: 720x480

SrS_mov91-1.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 16, 2014 8:36 am
Continues here:

Size: 900 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:04:09 - Resolution: 720x480

SrS_mov91-2.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 16, 2014 9:55 pm
And here's part Three:

Size: 900 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:04:09 - Resolution: 720x480

SrS_mov91-3.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 17, 2014 5:27 pm
She Is At Her Nastiness, As She Takes On These Black Men. It Starts Off Harmlessly Enough, But Quickly Gets Out Of Hand As "Master Tony" Pushes His Way In On The Action And It Gets Out Of Control!! He Spanks Her, And Ultimately Threatens To Get His Leather Belt To Discipline This Whore Wife, Making Sure She Does It Right As She Services The Other Black Bulls. You See Her Trying To Please Master Tony As He Instructs Her What To Do And Often Checks In With The Guys To Make Sure She Is Being The "Married Slut" As She Is Meant To Be. The Lust That Fills The Room Grows Into Sheer Fever Pitch, Like Sharks To , And They Turn On Her And Take Turns Stretching Her Asshole Into A Tunnel! The Shots Alone Of What Her Poor, Used Asshole Looks Like Afterwards Will Make You Cum Immediately! And After That, They Then Get Serious And Each Dumps Their Load Inside Her Womb, Ensuring She Is Sent Back To Her Husband Reeking, And Oozing Their Sperm Down Her Now, Quivering Thighs. Each Time They Grunt And Deposit Their Sperm Inside Her, They Scoop It All Up On Their Fingers And Make Her Lick It Clean!!!

Size: 234 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:46:17 - Resolution: 704x480

FFF - Sinclair (Sin C) - Cum In Me.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 17, 2014 10:52 pm
He Buried His Cock Deep Inside Of Her And She Tried To Back Away But He Wouldn't Let Her. In Fact He Made Her Go After His Dick And Fuck Him! Mounting Her From Behind He Grabbed Her Hair And Kept Impaling Her On That Big Black Cock! In Just A Few Deep Strokes, Taylor Wanted To Come And He Would Not Let Her. He Spanked Her And Made Her Ass Cheeks Red Just To Keep Her On Edge. He Dumped The Biggest Messiest Load Of Cum In Taylor's Cunt That She Has Ever Had At One Time! He Scooped All Of That Baby Making Seed Out Of Her Womb And Spoon-Fed Her! Her Mouth Full She Let It Dribble Down Her Lips! N-A-S-T-Y.!! Taylor Kept Telling This Man That He Was Splitting Her In Half, So He Pulled Out A Banana And Proceeded To Fuck Her With It, Knowing That He Pussy Was Full Of Whipped Cream Already! Wanting Some More Of Her Hot Fertile Womb He Buried His Cock Deep Inside Of Her Again And Made Her Eat The Banana As He Fucked Her With Long Hard Strokes!

Size: 137 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:27:13 - Resolution: 704x480

FFF - Taylor - Banana Split.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 18, 2014 6:05 pm
Taylor (Blackbred) [Bred By Black] - Making My Girlfriend Breed

Size: 153 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:31:13 - Resolution: 704x480

FFF - Taylor - Making My Girlfriend Breed.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 19, 2014 7:11 am
Master T Starts Fucking Her And She Is Moaning Something About A Big Black Cock. She Finally Manages To Get On Her Hands And Knees And Takes That Dick Deep Into Her Cunt And He Lays Back And Makes Her Fuck His Cock.... He Has Taylor In A Perfect Breeding Position And He Makes Her Work Hard For His Cock. He Begins To Pump Her Hard And She Moans And Moans And Wraps Those Long Legs Around Him. She Tells Him To Give Her That Baby Making Sperm And He Grabs Her And Starts Fucking The Girl Hard! He Pounds That Cock Into Her As He Uses Her Hole For A Place To Dump His Baby Making Seed! He Pulls His Dick Out And You Hear As She Calls Him Master T! As Master T Leaves, Another Black Cock Takes His Place To Use That Fertile Hole Again! She Sucks His Cock As It Is Offered To Her And She Is Being A Nasty Girl Telling Him That She Wants Him To Shoot Up Inside Her Pussy! She Cries Out "Breed This White Whore!" You Can See Master T's Thick Gooey Seed Oozing Out Of Her Cunt As She Is Taking Another Black Cock. Such A Thick Gooey Creampie!!!!!! And Then The Second Guy Lets Off A Load And She Pushes So Hard That You See Her Pussy Turn Inside Out!

Size: 139 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:28:46 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Taylor - Taylor Full Of Sperm.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 19, 2014 5:03 pm
Tiffany Myers [Bred By Black] - Shared With A Slut!!!

Size: 147 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:29:56 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Tiffany Myers - Shared With A Slut.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 20, 2014 6:17 am
They Both Started To Play With Me And I Soon Was Taking Turns Sucking Each Of Their Cocks. Then Each Of Them Mounted Me. They Took Turns Pushing Their Cocks Into Me As The Other Cheered The Other On. After Tag Teaming Me For A While, They Began To Stay Inside Me Longer And Pump Harder. When I Felt The First Bull Dump His Sperm Into Me, It Felt So Good! Just Feeling That Hot Seed Filling My Womb Up... Then The Second Took Over And He Shoved His Black Cock In Me, While I Still Had My Pussy Full Of The Others Sperm! He Eventually Put Me In My Favorite Breeding Position, On All 4's! And He Thrust Until He, Too, Emptied His Baby Making Seed Inside Me. Just To Be Sure I Didn't Forget Who Or What I Am, He Took My Lipstick And Wrote, " Black Bred" Across Each Thigh. I Want To Be Pregnant Bad...

Size: 1151 mb - Type: mkv - Duration: 00:29:57 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Taylor - Twice Bred Whore.mkv

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 21, 2014 7:58 am
Loudmouth Cuckold Bitch Humiliates Husband Again:

Size: 870 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:04:01 - Resolution: 720x480

SrS_mov90_1.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 22, 2014 8:16 am
Awesome Creaming Ride:

Size: 870 mb - Type: avi - Duration: 00:04:01 - Resolution: 720x480

SrS_mov90-2.avi

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2014 6:51 pm
Nikki Has Her Hubby Helping Her Again And This Time She Gets Pounded By Her Young Black Bull. She Gets Into Some Deep Passionate Kissing Which Seems To Excite Her Hubby Even More! Her Hubby Opens Her Fertile Opening With His Own Hands As He Offers His Wife To This Black Man. You Can See Him Push Her Head Up And Down As She Sucks His Cock And Licks His Balls........! He Then Stays Right By Her Side As She Is Being Bred So He Can Help Out In Any Way That He Can! If You Love Seeing A Husband Directly Next To His Wife As She Is Used Only As A Breeding Whore, Then This Another Great Video In This Amazing Series!!!!!!! When This Black Bull Finally Cums Inside Nikki, What Happens Next Is So Twisted!! Her Hubby Then Takes A Spoon And Pushes It Deep Inside Her And Pulls It Out Cover And Filled With Cum!!!!

Size: 78 mb - Type: mpg - Duration: 00:17:35 - Resolution: 704x448

FFF - Nikki - Having My Wife Impregnated By Black.mpg

screenshotscreenshot