Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 19, 2013 12:39 pm
Jodi West
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Feb 14, 2017 12:38 pm
My Son Is Going Into The Army

screenshot
When a mother sends her son off to the military she wants him to go as a man, so before he heads off to boot camp Deauxma and Jodi know what they have tp do.

Jodi and Deauxma sit conversing on the bed, waiting for Frankie to enter the room. They talk quietly about what they have to do to this young man. There is no way his mother will be sending him off to fight for his country without giving him something to fight for.

When they start making their move... "You guys are just messing with me" he says, not believing what is going on. His disbelief turns to amazement when this two beautiful women start undressing him! They keep taking it further and further, and as he feels these two sets of experienced hands trace over his body, they two sets of lips on his manhood, he is ready to explode.

But this young man needs to hold off! He needs to feel the inside of a woman to be able to call himself a man! One of the older women are is kissing him, while the other slowly sinks down on his stiff organ. As his flesh penetrates deeply into her womb, he officially looses the virginity he has been holding onto for so long!

But his job is not over. They need to enjoy his organ to it's fullest and have him spray his youthful exuberance for the process to be finally concluded! With Jodi bent over and taking his large member, Deauxma coaches him on to the finish when he sprays his newfound manhood all over Jodi's perfect back.
screenshot
My Son Is Going Into The Army incezt.net.avi
Added: Feb 14, 2017 2:54 pm
Jodi West, Stella Banxxx - Don't Make Him Cum, Mom

Teen babe Stella Banxxx loves her new Bf Jimmy. But things get out of hand when they visit Stella's step-mom Jodi West. Jodi is immediately turned on by the young stud, and proceeds to whip out his dick and start sucking on it. When Stella catches them things get even crazier.
screenshot
Don't Make Him , Mom.mp4
Added: Feb 15, 2017 12:06 am
WET HAIR SHOWER - Mommy Jodi West - Mother Cleans House HD

Incest taboo roleplay, mother, mommie, shower fuck, shower fucking, shower sex, bathroom, bath room, glass wall, son, handjob, washing, soap
screenshot
screenshot

Mother Cleans House HD.mp4
Added: Feb 15, 2017 10:19 am
Mother's Seductions 3 (2015)

screenshotscreenshot

Cherie DeVille , Alexis Fawx , Amber Lynn , Damon Dice

The continuing series of Mothers being seduced, and seducing the ones who trusted them the most!

Scene 1 Amber Lynn
screenshot

screenshot

Scene 1 Amber Lynn HD.mp4

Scene 2 Jodi West
screenshot

screenshot

Scene 2 Jodi West HD.mp4

Scene 3 Alexis Fawx
screenshot

screenshot

Scene 3 Alexis Fawx HD.mp4

Scene 4 Cherie DeVille
screenshot

screenshot

Scene 4 Cherie DeVille HD.mp4
Added: Feb 15, 2017 9:24 pm
All My Best Jodi West 2 (2015)

screenshotscreenshot

Directed by: Jay & Jodi West
Studio: Forbidden Fruits Films
Genre: Straight, Oral, Big Boobs, Threesome, MILFs, Cougars
Starring: Jodi West, Amanda Bryant, Ashlynn Taylor, Jay West, Justin Tyme, Sergio, Sean Lawless, T Stone, Trey Balls, Raven LeChance
Duration: 1:39:18
Description: Sometimes it takes a mature woman to show these young men the way! Even more Jodi West as you have always wanted her. Packed with never before seen scenes, and a few fan favorites!

screenshot

All My Best Jodi West 2 HD 1.mp4

screenshot

All My Best Jodi West 2 HD 2.mp4

screenshot

All My Best Jodi West 2 HD 3.mp4

screenshot

All My Best Jodi West 2 HD 4.mp4

screenshot

All My Best Jodi West 2 HD 5.mp4

screenshot

All My Best Jodi West 2 HD 6.mp4

screenshot

All My Best Jodi West 2 HD 7.mp4
Added: Feb 16, 2017 7:29 am
Mistakes Of Our Mothers 2 (2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jodi West, Kennedy Leigh, Raquel Sultra, T. Stone, Damon Dice, Shay Fox
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, Feature
Video language: English

Desperate mothers willing to do anything for the appearance of a normal family! Twisted tales of Desperate Mothers willing to do anything to keep their families together, even if those Mistakes could cost them everything!

Son's Got A Problem HD
screenshot

Mistakes Of Our Mothers 2 HD 1.mp4

Where Is My Dad Mom HD
screenshot

Mistakes Of Our Mothers 2 HD 2.mp4

Mom Knows Best HD
screenshot

Mistakes Of Our Mothers 2 HD 3.mp4

Mom Needs More Attention HD
screenshot

Mistakes Of Our Mothers 2 HD 4.mp4

Behind The Dad's Back HD
screenshot

Mistakes Of Our Mothers 2 HD 5.mp4
Added: Feb 16, 2017 4:19 pm
Temptation At Home (2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Tensions rise and boundaries get crossed when these family members give into the temptations at home! Torrid tales of twisted sexual romance between mature stepmothers and their young naive sons!

Category:

Fetish , MILF , All Sex
Starring: Johnny Castle, Jodi West, Alexis Fawx, Angie Noir, Brad Knight, T. Stone, Rion King
Release Date: 4/9/2016

Angry Mother HD
screenshot

Angry Mother HD.mp4

The Mother Can Mot Resist Her Son HD
screenshot

The Mother Can Mot Resist Her Son HD.mp4

I'm Done With Your Dad, Son HD
screenshot

I'm Done With You Dad Son HD.mp4

She Broke Up With Me, Mom HD
screenshot

She Broke Up With Me Mom HD.mp4
Added: Feb 17, 2017 12:41 am
Jodi West, Alison Rey, Reagan Foxx

Dramatic Stories Of Family Betrayals, And The Price They Pay!

A tale of secual misconducts and manipulations, and how these betrayals weave themselves through an entire family!
screenshot
Sins Of Our Fathers 3.mp4
Added: Feb 17, 2017 6:26 am
Jodi West – Cum for mother

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, POV, Roleplay, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits, Spying, Caught Masturbating
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

You watch as your mother slowly lotions up her legs and thighs, then starts moving up her bottom. Then you watch as she starts to spend a little special time to her womanhood, when you get caught! “How long have you been there?” your mother asks, inviting you in further. It seams that she has notices the bulge in your pants. “Do you know how inappropriate it is to have your mother masturbate you?!” She asks, knowing you also know it is very wrong. “Well, maybe just this on time, since no one else is home… But you have to promise that you will cum for Mother when I tell you to..”
Cum for mother.mp4
Added: Feb 17, 2017 5:45 pm
Mother-Daughter Lesbian Lessons 6 (2016)

Mother, MILF, Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Female Domination, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Russian, Hairy
screenshotscreenshot

Taboo Stories of a Mother’s Forbidden Secrets and the unleashing of a Daughter’s Hidden Desires! Mother knows best, especially when it comes to the love another woman has for her daughters!

Genre: Lesbian
Cast: Sinn Sage, Mindi Mink, Alison Rey, Anya Olsen, Regan Foxx, Jodi West

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
scene1jodimindi.mp4

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
scene2jodianya.mp4

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
scene3jodireagan.mp4

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
scene4alisonsinn.mp4
Added: Feb 18, 2017 6:56 am
Jodi West - Sample For Mom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Titty Fuck, Cum on Hands
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I put in a request for this but managed to find it soon after, here it is for anyone else who might want it.

Jodi West delivers a very sexy handjob to her stepson after asking him to help her with her dress. Scene finishes with her jerking him off until he cums over her tits.
Sample For Mom HD.mp4
Added: Feb 18, 2017 5:05 pm
Jodi West And Rae Knight - Double BJ For Son HD

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, Big Tits, POV, MILF, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Virtual Sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cum on Tits, Cum in Mouth, Facial, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Your aunt hasn’t seen you in years (Jodi West) and she pays a visit to say hello. You are all grown up , especially in all the right areas! Clearly your aunt is not getting it at home much and basically eye fucks you from top to bottom. You are a horny, young guy and constantly jerking off to your mom’s pictures or watching her lay out naked. So when her hot sister shows up and looks you up and down, unzipping those jeans so your aunt and mom can suck you is no problem! You feed us a nice hot load in our mouths too! Just want your naughty fantasy always was! ENJOY!

Double BJ For Son HD.mp4
Added: Feb 19, 2017 2:21 pm
Jodi West - 3 Hot Taboo Handjob Vids in HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Only Handjob, Female Domination, Cum on Hands, Gloves, Cum on Ass

Helping Mother Pick Panties HD

I have a big date tonight, and I need help picking out what panties to wear. I hope you don’t mind….

Have You Been Good For Mother HD

Now when I’m gone, I don’t want you to masturbate yourself is still ringing in your ears from your Mother, when she leaves on her date for the night. You have been watching her get dressed, and getting very aroused at her in her undergarments. How will you not jerk yourself to the memory? When your Mother comes home, she knows there is only one way to tell if you have been a good boy. She will have to milk you and inspect how much semen you ejaculate to see if you have been good or bad!
Have You Been Good For Mother HD.mp4
Helping Mother Pick Panties HD.mp4

Your Mom And Your Best Friend HD

You have been a good young man and got your chores done early… But when you get home, your mother is not expecting you this quickly and you find her stroking off you best friend! Well, she can’t stop. That would be crewel to your friend, so you just have to sit there and watch as she finishes him off and talks to you. But you feel jealous. You want that to be your penis, and your Mother knows it! Well, maybe after dinner it can be your turn, your mother says!
Your Mom And Your Best Friend HD.mp4
Added: Feb 20, 2017 4:25 am
Jodi West – Vegas Masturbation Instruction HD

Mother-in-Law, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, On The Phone, Jerk Off Instruction
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Jodi West daughters boyfriend calls her in Vegas, but Jodi answers. Jodi gives him instruction as he jerks off, as she plays with herself!

Vegas Masturbation Instruction HD.mp4