Author
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: Mar 27, 2014 2:12 am
Please help, guys!

Im looking for a later picset of one of my favourites lilly. It was pulished in jauary @ t€€np0rnst0rage with the alias Lena. I'm just unable to find it anywhere on the net.

Protected Message:
--- You have to be a registered user to view this message ---

So if anybody can upload the hi-res version or knows some place it has already been posted he would be my hero.

Thanks in advance!
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2014 11:00 am
Really no one collecting this site’s stuff or who likes this beautiful lady too?

Crying or Very sad
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: Apr 27, 2014 11:38 am
Sorry for bumping again, but i've been searching the web like mad for this one. I’ts really NOwhere. And i don’t want to join a paysite for just one picset. Crying or Very sad

So, if anyone has access to this site, pleeeeeeeze!
Thanks in advance again.
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 28, 2014 12:53 pm
fipps1 wrote:
Really no one collecting this site’s stuff or who likes this beautiful lady too?

Crying or Very sad

Plenty collect it but they actively search and file dmca notices for their material. So most just don't share it openly or post it in ways that are easy to find with a google search.
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2014 3:23 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:

Plenty collect it but they actively search and file dmca notices for their material.

Thanks for your reply, JB!

That’s what i was thinking. Cause i did alot of google searches which offered alot of DMCA notes...
...but sadly no trace of the posted picset itselfs.

Sad
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: May 17, 2014 11:43 pm
So i hided the pic in the initial post, hoping that, within a few days, a google picture search will no longer lead the badass DMCA invaders to this thread...

...still hoping, that some day this set will be posted somewhere.

Rolling Eyes
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: May 19, 2014 10:56 am
Yes, these f**cking c@sh guys must have the most active DMCA investigators on this planet!

I just did google picture searches for 20 of their set covers, not resulting in one single download link!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
fipps1
Good Poster
Added: Jun 06, 2014 4:15 pm
Just to bump it again... Twisted Evil

...after nearly half a year NO trace of this set anywhere on the net. Same for later sh0wybe@uty and @m0ur@ngels stuff.

On the other hand zillions of Digital Millennium Copyright Act notes.

Putting more effort into scanning the net with reverse image searches and leaving dmca notes than in producing content just seems to work.

m0neycult and fucklng c@sh: name says it all.

Sad story!

Mad