Author
lilxb0yxblue
Good Poster
Added: Oct 11, 2007 7:10 am
yeah, girl--suggestion: i would love to see you go nude. i'm definitely going to join if that's your intention. rather vague, i know, but i think i made the point lol! good to hear from you after all this time off.
AnatoleR
Good Poster
Added: Oct 11, 2007 7:14 am
This is good news and bad news.....

Good news: after a long absence we finally see Kasandra (the original!) back again, lets hope and (for those who can) pray that she takes her modelling a few steps further beyond NN..... that's what we all have been waiting for, not those lame re-issued sets at World Products....

Her presence in this Forum (if it's her.....remember, this is internet) could provide us with the latest news, sneak previews and outtakes, just to name a few things of interest.

Bad news: it will be difficult to share her upcoming new material in her presence here in this Forum.....if only for politeness' sake
Reminds me of Callista, who is present in a number of Forums and effectively controls the situation there....

I guess that means signing up.....in due course

So Kasandra......give us what you got....lots of it.....all of it Exclamation Exclamation

An old fan Wink
Added: Oct 11, 2007 7:26 am
true that. i was wondering if it was even her as i was writing that last message... now i feel kind of stupid.
Adriaan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 21, 2007 8:45 pm
speccialkk wrote:
that is just my photographer....
i do not have a name yet
just pictures at the moment...
we are working on the site content
any suggestions boys???

xox k

Nice to see you here,nice to hear that you gonna start your own website.Do you already have a myspace site?I will join your website for sure.Good luck Kasandra!!!
teaser
Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2007 1:48 am
speccialkk wrote:
that is just my photographer....
i do not have a name yet
just pictures at the moment...
we are working on the site content
any suggestions boys???

xox k

Quite honestly I've rather see you (if you're really who you claim to be) "somewhat" NN, with slips here and there, tease see thru, something to incite our imaginations. Going fully nude right off the back may not be a good move, but welcomed.

Onward, Lots and lots of designer Thongs (Wicked Weasel type"), stradle between your Badonkadonk. Micro Thongs, Tops, micro everything and a nice stilleto shoes.. Closeup shot and most importantly the major selling point, Videos, 7-10 mins long, quality resolution a must. 2 weekly updates.

Reward your fans, ala Brandi Belle, Wink Wink sweet!!
speccialkk
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2007 6:49 am
Twisted Evil
lilxb0yxblue
Good Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2007 7:49 am
i am so totally there! but um, it requires last name or email...
thebakerman
Good Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2007 11:55 am
can't wait for the site to open
Adriaan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2007 9:07 pm
speccialkk wrote:
http://www.myspace.com/thatfuego

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Thanks for the link, but i need your last name or email adrees to be your friend on Myspace.

Greetings Bassie
jbb001es
Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2007 11:42 pm
speccialkk wrote:

Very Happy Thnx 4 the link Twisted Evil
nacnac04
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 26, 2007 8:21 pm
speccialkk wrote:

Well, guys, sorry if I sound too sceptic, but... do you believe it's the real Kasandra?

I mean, did anyone of you ever see NextDoorNikki, Cass (Blueyez), Christinamodel, Cassieleanne, Seanna or any other model posting something here???

Oh, and if you take a look at "her Myspace Profile", you'll see it says "Official Myspace Fan Club". For me, a fan club is just that: a fan club, not a person's profile.

I know a few models profiles in Myspace, and sometimes I'm in touch with them, I write them, and when they can, they answer. Their pages are... well, different. Of course, it's early to see if it's the real Kasandra... but something tells me it's not. Maybe a webmaster.

Anyways, if it's her or just her webmaster trying to promote a new website, you can be sure that as soon as something on that site appears shared here, they'll take legal actions to get that stuff deleted here and be included in the "banned content" list.
krugtastic
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 05, 2007 2:44 pm
I believe that she is the real deal. Her forumophilia username corresponds to her real myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/speccialkk

Check it out. Lots of pics of her.
gwanath
Good Poster
Added: Nov 05, 2007 11:45 pm
To me, if it's really her or not is secondary so long as they post content - preferably unique, custom, or rare stuff that would only be here.

Though i think that one dude nailed it when he said having a model come here is a double-edged sword with regards to actually getting their content.
remmy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 03, 2008 10:40 pm
i guess her comeback isn't happening then.....shame, she's too hot to be forgotten Sad
KINDERPATECA
Poster
Added: Nov 29, 2008 11:53 pm
Anyone knows where can we find her???? PLEASE...and also HALEE!!!!