abalmelo
Poster
Added: Oct 21, 2007 7:43 pm
wrong txt

sorry
tranceic
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 27, 2007 8:28 pm
Awesome posts abalmelo, alexis from pure18, wow.
Rapidshare is probably gonna keep deleting that program so this link is great, http://freenet-homepage.de/p4atools/downloads.html
Ignore the haters and keep up the great work.
Thank you.
elfie
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 27, 2007 9:13 pm
what is going on with these gif files

I downloaded what i thought was a nice video and then it cant be extracted

has anyone got this thing to work??

these types of download challenges should be banned
elfie
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 27, 2007 9:16 pm
what the heck is 'barabbas'? dont see any extraction files on google

maybe a link would be helpful
abalmelo
Poster
Added: Oct 31, 2007 12:20 pm
@tranceic : thx for the support

@the others between reply of tranceic and this 1 : read read read ... why use google if all is said here!
cavity
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 04, 2007 10:40 pm
thank you, one of the good threads where the links on the first few pages still works.
abalmelo
Poster
Added: Nov 05, 2007 10:17 am
@jener8tionx : i am working on it
cavity
Added: Nov 06, 2007 9:10 am
hi can u re-upload that Barabbas program for the .gif files
the link on the first page isn't working. thanks

edit: nvm, found it
cavity
Added: Nov 06, 2007 9:23 am
tranceic wrote:
Awesome posts abalmelo, alexis from pure18, wow.
Rapidshare is probably gonna keep deleting that program so this link is great, http://freenet-homepage.de/p4atools/downloads.html
Ignore the haters and keep up the great work.
Thank you.

thanks
cavity
Added: Nov 12, 2007 2:23 pm
thanks again, keep em coming (pun intended)
abalmelo
Poster
Added: Dec 03, 2007 3:22 pm
Pay Site Rip - Update 20071203 - ul

Pure18 - 20071124 - Autumn - Young hunnie
There was something about Autumn that just drew me to her. She had me hard before she flashed any piece of

her body to me. I cant quite put my finger on it. Then 10 minutes later I put my finger in it. Actually

Sergio did...I had her close her eyes and pretended that I was massaging her package. When I tolde her to

open them she was astounded to find Sergios one eyed monster staring her in the face. She immediately

grabbed a hold of it and proceeded to work her magic. This 18 year old knew a thing or two about blowjobs.

Later on we found out her twat was super tight cuz she was queefing up a storm for a few minutes there. Plus

she was so fucking wet, she must have came at least 3 times.
screenshot
Code:
dead link
dead link

Pure18 - 20071201 - Kara - Sweet cock asian
If looks could kill we would all be six feet deep. Just check out karas tight young body and beautiful face.

Add the fact that she loves to suck cock like a maniac and we have ourselves a top notch piece of ass. She

can tease and please like no other.
screenshot
Code:
dead link
dead link

Streetblowjobs - 20071124 - Cali - Pricey pussy
Today I met Tanya looking for landscaping tools. She was too hot to just let pass by, so I stopped her. We

started talking and I soon found out she needed money, and I had a pocket full of it. So we went to my spot

and hung out by the pool, once I started being friendly with my money, I was in paradise. Big fucking juicy

tits and a nice fat booty. Your going to fall in love.. Enjoy.
screenshot
Code:
dead link
dead link

Streetblowjobs - 20071202 - Blaire - Guilty verdict
I just finished paying the court for a fucking speeding ticket, thats when I ran into this chick. She said

her name is "Blaire". Thin girl, but she had some nice curves in those tight little jeans she was wearing. I

sat with her and after some flirting, I had her cuming back to my place. This chick likes all kinds of

freaky shit, and I had no problem helping her get her freak on. Everybodys got their price.
screenshot
Code:
dead link
dead link

Public Invasions - 20071128 - Sasha in the sight - 3363
Hey guys, this week I have Sasha, a beautiful gun lover cock sucking shooter. I was enjoying shooting my gun

until I saw her. I lost my concentration and I had to introduce myself. She seemed very nice, but as I

talked to her, she became this adventurous wild girl with a fucking hot body. After i asked her a couple of

sex questions, she allowed me to stuck my finger up her pink pussy and then up her super tight ass; it was

so nice and warm, I loved it. At last I fucked the shit out of her right there, in the shooting lane. It was

an amazing feeling to shoot my warm cum all over her pretty face.... as always! Click to watch the whole

episode.
screenshot
Code:
dead link
dead link

Money Talks - 20071127 - Kendra - Pump service
Nothing makes someone give thanks more than the almighty dollar. I think you guys will all be grateful for

this weeks update. Guys love sports but the only thing that can make it better is hot, nude women. so we

brought you some great footage from the nude world of sports featuring naked Roller Derby and naked

volleyball. We also negotiated and got a girl to dress in a turkey costume and get stuffed from the rear by

a hungry pilgrim. We also picked up a gas attendant who was servicing boats out on the ocean and convinced

her to pump Josh hard and fast until he splattered his cum all over her face. We thought we had enough

footage for this update until Tony came in with some tape he shot with his nerd buddy. They grew up together

and he always had a soft spot for this geekazoid. Tony told him he would get him laid. All he had to do was

play it cool and follow his lead. Tony proceeded to sweet talk a pizza parlor attendant once they saw how

hot she was. She really wasnt into the super dweeb look but Tony knew how to grease her palm and eventually

wet her pussy. Everyone has a price, even if it is to fuck an unfuckable schmuck for the bucks. He

definitely had much to be thankful for this year.
screenshot
Code:
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

screenshot

screenshot
pw = abalmelo
screenshot
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 03, 2007 3:56 pm
uploaded.to is on the banned hosting site list.
abalmelo
Poster
Added: Dec 08, 2007 12:24 pm
OK

Than my 'work' here is done....helas..uploaded.to is for me the best upload service till now

goodbye
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 08, 2007 6:04 pm
uploaded.to is one of those sites that pays cash to the uploader.
These type of sites lead to abuse & spam on our forums.
abalmelo
Poster
Added: Dec 16, 2007 9:22 am
again ok

it's for me a good & quick host

i tried several others but no1 satisfied me, no megaupload, no qshare etc.

but banned is banned so be it ... no offend

thx for replying