Author
Alexis112
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 21, 2017 1:27 pm
Jinni's Adventure - Version 0.2 [Update]

screenshot

Release: 15 February 2017
Genre: ADV, Visual Novel, Animation, Brothel, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Other sex, Sex, Anal, Oral, Titjob, Tits, All sex, art, Fuck, Parody, Sexy
Censorship: No
Language: English
Size: 141 MB [Windows], 81 MB [Android]

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

About:

In this exciting game for adults you will find an unusual journey, the hero of which is a terrific Genie. Our hero decides to go back in time to change the fate of Agrabah. On the way to his goal Genie will have to pass through the sea of sex, debauchery and a lot of unusual surprises.

screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

Windows:
http://k2s.cc/file/b9cfba3990d2a/Jinnis-Adventure-v0.2-all.rar

Android:
Added: Feb 22, 2017 12:00 pm
Glamour - Version 0.8

screenshot

Release date: 2017
Genre: ADV, Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Sexual Training, Orgy, Lesbian, Hardcore Sex, Bdsm, Domination, Interracial, Voyeur, Students
Language : English
Size: 609 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

This is the story of 18-year-old girl, Katya, has recently graduated from high school and moved from the provinces to Moscow to his eldest little sister. Kate will go to pilot college with a very strange rules and even more strange students and teachers. The game is a role-playing sandbox with multiple storylines. Freedom, replayability and unusual gameplay. Each NPC, and there are about 80, alone decides and acts independently of the player on the situation. Particular attention is given to the graphics and textual content.

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/e2bef7bd5f358/Glamour_0.8.rar
Added: Feb 24, 2017 11:29 am
Futadomworld The Game - Binding Sim - Version 0.1a

screenshot

Release date: 14 February 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Interactive, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Orgy, Doggystyle, Domination, Futunari, Erotic Adventure
Size: 670 MB

Locations:

screenshot

About:

Futadom World - Binding Sim is a dating simulator game. If you're familiar with the flash games Sim Girl or Ganguro Girls, you'll see exactly what it is about. It is a kind a simulation game where you play a guy looking for love. This game is a bit different. Your goal is to choose a character among many, and seduce them... before someone else decides you might be better as a slave.
To do so, you'll have to study, go to the gym, buy clothes, work, earn money, develop your sexual stats and talk to your futa crush.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/1584ae037c2ed/Futadom_World_-_Binding_Sim_0.1a.rar
Added: Feb 24, 2017 7:14 pm
Four Elements Trainer - Version 0.4.11d [Update]

screenshot

Release date: 24 February 2017
Genre: Interactive, Adventure, Sexy girls, Small tits, All sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Sexual training, Parody, Avatar, Warrior
Size: 504 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Game Features:

All-new Katara art!
Added 2nd version of Azula's:
- Boobjob
- Buttjob
- Blowjob
- Anal
- Pussy grind
Added 3rd version of Azula's:
- Footjob
- Boobjob
- Buttjob
- Blowjob
- Anal
- Pussy grind
- Made it possible to skip most of Lia's intro facerub scene
- Added Ty Lee blowjob
- Added subsequent Ty Lee blowjob
- Added Ty Lee favors menu
- Added more efficient battle UI
- Lowered requirement to become a captain
- Changed the first footjob to be after you become a captain (to alleviate me confusion)
- Added another tactic
- Added Rei bush option
- Added Rei blowjob
- Added Captain Rei "orders"
- Added Azula whipping throne room option
- Added Azula footlick throne room option
- Added fireguard sideboxes
- Added shady guy art
- Added pussyjob
- Added anal scene to buttjob
- Added guard art
- Added more firebending trainings
- Added a Mai quest
- Added Mai nudity
- Lowered requirement to become a general
- Added animation to card-throwing training
- Made allies permanent, and raised cost to 400
- Sped up battle animation
- A bunch of bug fixes, tweaks, and small interactions

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/20d8bdbb41770/Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.4.11d-all.rar
Added: Feb 26, 2017 11:09 am
Last Man - Version 1.71 + Walkthough [Update]

screenshot

Release date: 26 February 2017
Genre: ADV, SLG, RPG, Oral, Anal, All Sex
Language : RU/EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PL/RO/UA/CN/KR
Size: 0.99 GB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

Last Man - erotic quest game with RPG elements.
This is one of the biggest indie games for adults. The game is updated weekly, following the example of comics or series, bringing with each new version the continuation of the plot and new features. Please take into account that some of the content, which is currently in development, can be accessed only by accounts subscribed to early access.
After global epidemic, every man on Earth died except you. You should investigate the cause of what happened, why it has not affected your character and try to adapt and survive in the new world. And of course meet many single women.
All of your decisions and actions during the game will affect future events.

Walkthrough included in file

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/54e5bb021bdbd/Last_Man_1.71.rar
Added: Feb 27, 2017 10:12 am
I Know What You Did - Demo Version

screenshot

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic adventure, Male protagonist, Sexy girls, Big tits, Big ass, Milf, All sex, Blowjob, Seduction, Voyeur
Size: 354 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

You are a young man looking for fame. On your way you discover a conspiracy and have lots of sex. It is mainly a sex-romp with a story.
All scenes are fully animated and very explicit.
The demo version has about 1-2 hours of gameplay and 3 fully animated scenes.

Little Help:

In first job where you must deliver 3 letters, here are places where you must go (creator didn't wrote it in quest info)
1) Photo Studio
2) Training Centar
3) Some Building in South-West (Near Your House)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/0e9db06e70887/IKnowWhatYouDid.rar
Added: Feb 28, 2017 2:21 pm
Behind the Dune - Version 12.11 [Update]

screenshot

Release date: 27 February 2017
Genre: Flash game, Visual novel, Animation, Milf, Big tits, Parody, Anal, Oral, Sex, All Sex
Size: 11 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

Game "Behind the Dune" is parody of the epic science fiction novel and movie called "Dune" written and directed by David Luch. Set in the distant future amidst a feudal interstellar society in which noble houses, in control of individual planets, owe allegiance to the Padishah Emperor, Dune tells the story of young Paul Atreides, whose noble family accepts the stewardship of the desert planet Arrakis. As this planet is the only source of the "spice" melange, the most important and valuable substance in the universe, control of Arrakis is a coveted - and dangerous - undertaking. The story explores the multi-layered interactions of politics, religion, ecology, technology, and human emotion, as the forces of the empire confront each other in a struggle for the control of Arrakis and its "spice".

Version 12.11 Changelog:

I am not 100% sure but i think this game is completed now because you can find all endings now.
- 2 New Endings
- Bugfixed and other improvements

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/35c1d45eba37f/BehindtheDune-v12.11.rar
Added: Feb 28, 2017 6:36 pm
The Dark Lord's Trip - Version Build 2017_02_17 [Update]

screenshot

Release date: 17 February 2017
Genre: ADV, RPG, Adventure, All sex, Blowjob, Sexy babes, Sexual training, Parody, Hades, Erotic adventure
Size: 454 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

Hades finds himself in an unkown location after being turned into a human with an intensified lust for girls.
Now he has to find the mysterious sorcerer who did this to him to get his divine powers back.
Searching, fighting and fucking his way to his goal.
A few words about protagonist of the game.
Like Princess Trainer's Genie, in TDLT Hades experienced transformation into a human. Along with that he got a permanent "pervert" perk that leads him to feel a huge predisposition for sex. Being a manipulator, Hades likes to achieve his goals playing mind games. He using people and, sometimes, makes them to believe that they doing what he wants by their will.
Some of his dark powers stays with him - he will constantly taking advantage by using it. Besides using magic in battle, he can look into a people souls to see their sins and dirty secrets. That covers a few elements in a game's mechanic.
Although his personality is pretty much fits into a sin fest that happening in the game, i had a moment to consider what role he should take in a battle. That element i had to make up. Personally for me, originaly Hades looks more like a mage than a swordsman, but i got to go with a "sword swinging mage" because it fits more in the course of the story.
Also I have to deal with some limitations like, Hades always interrupts the personal space of a people he talking with, which is hard to express on a visual novel type of dialogue system, but it's a minor thing.
I'll point out that, unlike Genie with his arabic setting, TDLT protagonist's affiliation to ancient Greek culture is not going to take place in the game much. Hades is far away from his home exploring unfamiliar lands trying to find a way back.

What is new in this version:

Some time ago I got a request from Reepyr to make a crossover with the main character of his nsfw game Adventures of Tara. I played this game and i think it's freaking awesome, so i thought it's should be fun to give a quick ride for Tara in The Dark Lord's Trip story. So we made a script, trying to stay faithful to Tara's personality and not to mess with the lore of my game. You can find the result in this version.
As usual, two saves are there. First one - before village, second one - after speaking with Merling for the first time.
I included Tara into the previous buld, since the big one is incomplete. You can find her quest by getting a job from Merlin. A sex scene with her included. Aside Tara's quest, the build itself expands The Dark Lord's Trip lore a little bit. I planned to hold this for the big one, but I didn't want Lola and Merlin continue to stand idle. In the other new features, you can notice a new quests mechanic - two combined plugins Compass and Quest log.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/c2caa8a7d9513/TheDarkLordTrip.rar
Added: Mar 01, 2017 10:42 am
Demon: The Ascension - Version 0.81 + Walkthrough [Update]

screenshot

Genre: Date-Sim, Sexy Girls, Blonde, All sex, Voyeur, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Animation
Size: 704 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

In this game you take on role of demon who inhabits Stan's body, former starship captain. Gather followers, build your character, find out what is going on the planet Stan and the crew crashed on.
Direct continuation of Demon on a starship, though it's an rpg maker game.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/3b02e28d4f37e/DemonTheAscension_win_v0.81.rar
Added: Mar 03, 2017 12:14 pm
Rogue-Like: Evolution - Version 0.972c [Update]

screenshot

Release: 3 March 2017
Genre: SLG, Animation, Anal sex, Oral sex, Titsjob
Size: 72 MB [Windows], 67 MB [Mac]

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

This adult game takes place several years after the tv series ends, and features a new student to the school who is immune to other mutant powers (including Rogue's, of course). My eventual plan for this is to have a fully formed dating sim with a full story mode.

Version 0.972c Changelog:

Bugs (hopefully) fixed:

* Characters throwing clothes back on constantly when not in the same room as you.
* Characters being "messy" before taking a shower, and somehow Matrix-dodging the water because they're still messy after.
* "Int is not iterable" crash error which was mainly related to when a girl was wearing a towel.
* Maybe some others.
Known bugs:
* Kitty's hair can look bad when it's wet during her BJ scene. This is because the body portion being used is not the intended one, and will be fixed when the art is available.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Windows:
http://k2s.cc/file/82850c1d1404b/Rogue-Like-0.972c-win.rar

Mac:
Added: Mar 04, 2017 9:41 am
My Little Princess - Chapter 1

screenshot

Release date: 30 January 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Big Tits, All sex, Voyeur, Corruption
Size: 140 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/ce4eae7d4c99d/MyLittlePrincess-0.1-all.rar
Added: Mar 04, 2017 11:02 pm
Beauty Bounce - Version 1.0 - Uncensored Edition

screenshot

Release date: 17 February 2017
Genre: Visual novel, Big Boobs, Uniform, Lesbian, Wet pussy, Masturbation, Orgasm, Redhead, Brunette, Teen, Squirt, Seduction, Beach, Bikini, Striptease, Romance, Group sex, Oral, Footjob
Size: 237 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

A new day begins for Tomo, he has inherited his grandmothers resort and must now prove himself to the bank that holds the notes on the park.
To do this he needs to go through the financials and keep the banks rep happy but also run a Beauty Pageant too.
This wasn't the job he was expecting to be doing when he learnt about the resort. But now it is down to him to keep the resort running or put all the girls who work at the resort on the street. Of course there are many different ways he can save the resort.

Key Game Features:

-Variety of Adult Scenes to unlock
-A short but fun ecchi storyline
-Multiple routes and endings to unlock
-New original soundtrack
-Fun Tongue in Cheek gameplay
-Beautiful Anime Girls

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/94a1e61bdb355/Beauty_Bounce.rar
Added: Mar 05, 2017 8:44 am
The Days Gone - First Build

screenshot

Release date: 22 February 2017
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Action, Fantasy
Size: 209 MB

screenshot screenshot

About:

Actions take place in 2020 in the Arizona desert after a nuclear war. The game is a mix of visual novels and simulator of survival in the harsh desert conditions. The player will have to deal with complex solutions, to meet new people, develop their refuge. During the planning subjects, I try to stick to the concept of branching. In other words, I try to give the player more freedom of action than give the usual games on this engine. Many scenes will require the player to special care in order to find them. Even now, the player can find some information about the world around him inspecting the surrounding objects.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/9d1ee7598524a/The_days_gone.rar
Added: Mar 05, 2017 2:56 pm
Night with Nadine - Full Version

screenshot

Release date: 28 February 2017
Genre: All Sex, Animation, Big ass, Big tits, Blowjob, Date-sim, Hardcore sex, Romance, Seduction, Sexy girl, RPG
Size: 531 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

Night with Nadine - is a typical date/sex simulator. Play as Nadine and make your own choices based on your favourite playstyle. Gentle or selfish? Kindly or rough? You'll decide!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/78dda1948b3b0/Night_with_Nadine.rar
Added: Mar 06, 2017 10:55 am
Quiz with Nicole - Final Version

screenshot

Release date: October 2016
Genre: Browser game, VN, Examination, Big tits, Teacher-Student
Size: 18 MB

screenshot

About:

This little story is about Mike and his need to pass an exam and his teacher, Miss Nicole. She will help with a little problem that has made Mike does not pass all subjects.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/bfc5f0490d70c/Quiz_with_Nicole.rar