Author
Alexis112
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 29, 2017 9:20 am
ABYSS - Version 13 - Limited Edition + Walkthrough - Update

screenshot

Release date: 29 August 2017
Genre: SLG, Training, 3D, Lingerie, Glasses, Corruption, Anal, Oral, Incest, BDSM, Groping, Corruption, Humiliation, Lesbian
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 376 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead.

Gameplay:
You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of each particular scene and the main story as well.
Characters:
The story will be built around your relations with your niece. But there will be additional characters: her classmates and friends, schoolteachers, etc.

Version 0.13 Walkthrough

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/bc1a4c9672b14/Abyss_13LE_20170829.zip
Added: Aug 29, 2017 9:54 am
Vega Hunters - Version 7.03 - Update

screenshot

Release date: 28 August 2017
Genre: Flash Game, Sci-fi, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blonde, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Fantasy, Mystery
Size: 18 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

You will play as an alien bounty hunter who's interested in pretty bandits. This time you will not be stuck on one planet, but travel the whole galaxy.​
This is second game from David Goujard (Creator of popular game called "Behind the Dune")

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5b82015fb2b4f/VegaHuntersV7.rar
Added: Aug 29, 2017 10:26 am
The Artifact : Part 3 - Version 0.1

screenshot

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Incest, Big tits, Big breasts, Oral, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Milf, All sex, Mom-Son, Aunt-Nephew, Brother-Sister
Size: 535 MB

About:

A family of five (Son, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Mom and Dad) have just moved to a new town to start a new life. The player stumbles upon an ancient artifact. Accidentally infusing himself with it, and unleashes monsters into a world between worlds. These beings will stop at nothing to destroy the artifact's host to gain entry into the real world.
This artifact has uncontrollable powers, but feeds off of sexual energy to survive. The player will need to feed onto his own desires to prevent the artifact from killing it's host and bringing terrible monster's into this world.
These powers may provide scenes with invisibility, instantly making people horny, Increase Penis Size, etc.
Body-switching?
The player will still need to find natural ways to get into his family's pants.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/77935edbfe830/The_Artifact_Part_Three_V0.1.rar
Added: Aug 29, 2017 11:34 am
Milf's Villa - Episode 1-4 - Version 0.4c - Update

screenshot

Release date: 18 August 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, All Sex, Anal, Big breasts, Big tits, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Oral, RPG, Toys, Housemaid, Mom-Son, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Aunt-Nephew
Size: 2.16 GB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Instructions:

1- Create a new folder and drag the file into there.
2- Click on "Milfs Villa v0.2b.exe" to start playing.
2.1 - You might get a smartscreen warning. Ignore it.
2.2 - Loading time could be long the first time you open the game.

Version 0.4 Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/6fa67308f6c95/Milf%E2%80%99s_Villa_Episode_1-4_Walkthrough.rar

Save from end of day 3:

https://fboom.me/file/439cb54cb011e/save.zip

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/85578ee137a64/Milf%27s_Villa_0.4c.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/396124a97ac15/Milf%27s_Villa_0.4c.part2.rar
Added: Aug 29, 2017 7:42 pm
Harem Villa - Version 0.5 Beta 2 - Update

screenshot

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titsjob, Seduction, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 189 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there
Gameplay:
You're jumping maps to maps, meets people, sometime randomly, create a relation and some time unlock scenes depending of their desire score and your basic Persuasion
You need to persuade girls to join your Villa and get rent.

Cheat Codes:

Get 250$: f6d5r8t7
Get 400$: fg4d6s4f
Get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
Increase your income by 50%: Iloveeroniverse
Works only once.​

Version 0.5 Changelog:

* Note: UE = Unique event
* 2 new UE for Marcella
* 3 new UE for River (and 2 little UE)
* 1 Double UE with Lexa and Anna
* 1 UE for Lexa (+ the double)
* 2 UE for Celine
* 2 UE for Anna (+ the double)
* 2 UE for Marcella
* New introduction, shorter, more explicit about goal
* Some new Images added to the end of Isa's 1st event
* New Images for Lexa's Tits job (1st UE)
* Ask for action are now always accepted if you've unlocked it, no need to be in an isolated place, that should be more fun for you ^^
* UNIQUE EVENT HAVE BEEN REORGANIZED! I made an overall plan concerning events of those girls, and I reorganized them to make it more progressive (I mean now you made a cunis on sandra before anal her, of your mother will only blowjob you on her 4th level (before it was 2nd)
* I gave a "level" to girls on the erodex, It was already present but you couldn't see it. Once you get enough desire, you unlock a UE, and once you've passed it the girl level up, once she level up you unlock new things. (I didn't modified the fonctionnement, just showed it)
* I **** 16/9 to not have to say "use this resolution" anymore x)
* DESIRE LEVEL requirement HAVE DECREASED A LOT!!!!!!!!
What does it mean? It means you'll have to get a lot less desire to trigger an UE, to give you an Idea, it was every 100 points, now it's like every 40, it will be less repetitive.
* This is only for this Update, I'll increase them again once I'll implement more way to increase it, next month
* ALL UNIQUE EVENTS ARE A LOT EASIER TO TRIGGER
* I mean by that, it will triggers automatically once you've got requirement of desire, you won't need to search to join a certain place a certain moment of the day, you will have a trigger like "come join me, Y/N", if you say no it just pauses it until the next day.
* There will maybe have a problem by loading your game concerning Uniques events, I had to make an update and change the fonctionnellement of saving... anyway I corrected it but it should only work for new games

CG Images:

https://fboom.me/file/a484acf8ecdaf/Harem_Villa_0.5_beta_2_CG.7z

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Added: Aug 30, 2017 9:13 am
The Twist - Version 0.13 Beta 1 Bugfix - Update

screenshot

Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, Group, Toys, Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
Size: 633 MB [after unpacking 3.17 GB]

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Version 0.13 Beta 1 Bugfix Changelog:

-Game freeze during scene with Kelly at studio.
-Blank TV screen during night scene with Julia.
-Option "Talk about smoking" no longer appears after Adrianna recieves the gum.
-Emma's pool cleaning now takes 2h.
-"Go to living room" added to the Kitchen at night.
-Emma will no longer appear jogging at the start of the game.
-Mailbox is no longer clickable while talking with Emma
-At night Julia no longer appear in two places at the same time.

Version 0.13 Changelog:

- 4 new scenes
- 1 new item
- New location. Now it is possible to go outside from the house.
- Realistic water reflections.
- Shaders improvements (no visual effect, but should improve performance on slower machines).
- Night mode added for Pool location
- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Updated scenes:
-Pharmacy shop
-Studio (outside)
-Studio (Julia's photoshoot)
-Bathroom (Julia)
-Living room at night (Mom H-scene)
-Living room (Mom H-scene). Option to jump directly to the H-scene.
-Classroom (Rebecca)

Walkthrough:

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/2dc0cb27b18c9/TheTwist0.13Beta1.rar
Added: Aug 30, 2017 9:41 am
Sex Zombie - Version 0.6.3 - Update

screenshot

Genre: RPG, Action, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All Sex, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Horror, Survival, Zombies
Size: 383 MB

screenshot screenshot

About:

SEX ZOMBIE is a survival horror game set in a post-apocalyptic modern world, made using the RPGMaker MV engine but utilizing unique "retro"-style graphics. It is meant to be a sexualized parody of popular survival horror games like Resident Evil and The Last Of Us - but being a parody doesn't mean it compromises on the story in any way.
In this game, you take the role of Juno, a survivor of the apocalypse and a trained engineer (a shout-out to Isaac from Dead Space), trying to navigate between a failing human society cloistered in fortified sanctuaries and an outside world ravaged by the infection.

Version 0.6.3 Patch:

* Reuploaded to address the naming error which screws up extraction. Previous version was renamed, but not sure if that works 100% on mega, so previous version was reuploaded properly for insurance purposes.
(Mostly the same from the last release; the programmer's in a bit of a bad place, so I'm just waiting for him to get back on his feet before he tackles these)

Version 0.6.2 Changelog:

* A new enemy type, the Crawler, has been added as per popular decision. The Crawler is only found in dark, usually underground places.

Additionally, the Crawler is coming with its attack scene CG set attached!
* The CG set for the Hound's attack scene has been added.

* Expect to see old friends! Dr. Peters, Natasha, Cassie, and Sofia will play major roles in the expanded storyline. Where previously unseen in the Prologue, they have now all been added there for a bit of bonus character development.

* On that note, the storyline has been expanded to include Chapter Two. This benchmark will see you return to the sanctuary to partake in one main questline and three side questlines. Currently, only one of the side questlines (Sofia's) is available.

* Chapter Two takes introduces several new map sets: the Safezone (and all accompanying interior buildings), the Sewer System, and the Water Treatment Plant. Many more maps in progress, to be added in later.

* The Supermarket in Hamilton has been reskinned.

* Tired of carrying around all those useless cigarettes? These can now be traded for ammo with a Weary Policeman who stands outside the safehouse in Chapter Two. (you may want to hang on to 'em for something better in the future though... *hint hint*)

* Brand new, unique icons are replacing the default RPGMaker assets to give the game a more unique feel. We've completed only 40% of 'em, and still have a few more to go. As a result, some items have no icon graphic yet, so don't panic, it's not a glitch or anything. We were also planning to overhaul the actual menu and borders, but the progress for those are delayed due to staff having some personal problems, so it's better to give them some time and just release an update with what we have first.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/a9c329b0c6a85/Sex_Zombie_WIN_0.06.3.zip
Added: Aug 30, 2017 9:43 am
Orange Trainer - Version 0.451 - Update

screenshot

Release date: 26 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Simulator, Sci-Fi, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Handjob, Erotic Content, Sexual Training, Trainer, Striptease, Seduction, Monsters, Aliens, Alien Girl, Parody
Size: 134 MB

About:

Howdy folks! I've been teasing you all about a game I've been working on called Orange Trainer for some time now.
Although I have shown some ingame art, I have never given you a hands-on demo to play around with. Until today!
I was asked to release a early alpha of the game so that people could try their hands at it and get an impression of what it will look like in the future.

So this is a 'very' early build of the game and will NOT yet feature any adult content. However I felt like it atleast made for a fun first glance at what the game will look like in the future.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/c4e99f1cf0742/Orange_Trainer_0.451-pc.rar
Added: Aug 30, 2017 9:55 am
Time Effect - Version 0.1.1B

screenshot

Genre: Visual Novel, Sci-Fi, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Zombies, Robots
Size: 124 MB

About:

The game is about a young male human (it's Sci-fi, remember that And someone approached him and then. But all that will be explained in the very beginning of the story, just try it
So what this game will contain in (near) future?
Complex Sci-fi story. Lots of text. It will not be hello-drop-your-pants kind of a game
Many beautiful females of different alien races. Some of them easy, some not
Interaction with close relatives. Yes, you know what I mean
Original drawn art, you will not find images that you have seen before elsewhere

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/b9576db27f23c/TimeEffect-0.1.1b.rar
Added: Aug 30, 2017 2:45 pm
The Psychologist - Version 0.10

screenshot

Release date: 30 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Mind-Control, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Seduction
Size: 517 MB

About:

This game is meant to be a dynamic and modular experience, with the prologue being the backstory for all of the future updates on this game.
There won't be as much emphasis on the story aspect, as I would like this game to lean towards the sandbox-style of things.

The premise is simple : You're a successful psychologist, you knew your way around hypnosis really well, You have a loving family, and what you do with the characters in game is mostly under your control. Each character had their own unique approach and it'll take time before you can help them with their problems, or potentially making them yours completely.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/17dadac5db976/ThePsychologist-0.10-pc.zip
Added: Aug 30, 2017 7:12 pm
The Humbling Experience - Version 0.3 Full - Update

screenshot

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Mature Woman, Big tits, Humiliation, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Paizuri, Orgy, All Sex
Size: 1.37 GB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

What's The Humbling Experience?
Once a year, in the friendly town of New Brylenn, there is a big event: The Humbling Experience (THEx.) A select group of students is chosen to participate and it's considered a great honor and a step in the right direction for the developement of the young ones. During THEx the students will gather first hand experience in all kinds of employments and will, without a doubt, get a head start over the rest of the **** in the country.

That's neat for them but what's the game all about?
You are Kelly Turner, high school teacher and responsible guardian. You are not the biggest fan of the whole thing, but it is your job to make sure your students are safe and make the best out of what New Brylenn has to offer. They will not make it easy for you but you will discover soon that this trip could be as much of a learning experience for you as it is for them. Now, what you learn, well... that's up to you...

Yeah, but what's the point of the game?
New Brylenn is awaiting for you and it's full with colorful personalities. Explore the town, make yourself at home and get in their good side, even if they look crazy to you (you don't know when you are going to need their help.) It's a fun town if you know how to fit in. And don't forget why you're there, don't let your students fuck this up, that's why you are there, right? There are just so many distractions...

But let's go into the more meaty stuff, what can I find in the game?
Kelly is no prude, but is no slut either, just a regular smart woman but if you push the right buttons... Exhibitionism will be a big starting point for her, nothing sexier than the forbidden. There will also be a big amount of girl on girl action, lower your guard with your students and you are in for a naughty ride. Of course the male students and the rest of the guys will want a part of it too so she will probably won't get bored in her new home.

A last thing: You mainly play with Kelly, but over the course of the missions you will team-up with the rest of the characters or take total control of them, depending on your influence on them, options will open up to you when that happen. You know how it is, turn your cute serious student into a sexy bunny and things will probably go very differently.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/117acddcb05f3/The_Humbling_Experiencev0.3.rar
Added: Aug 30, 2017 7:48 pm
The Twist - Version 0.13 Beta 2 Bugfix - Update

screenshot

Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, Group, Toys, Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
Size: 632 MB [after unpacking 3.17 GB]

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Version 0.13 Beta 2 Bugfix Changelog:

-Fixed Adrianna's event at Lazzers studio.
-Fixed Save game issues.
-Fixed Living room Mom's clothing issue.
-Fixed cumming inside without Plan-B pills issue.
-Fixed Rebecca's clothing issue.
-Sleepmask issue (for those who already had it, go to bedroom and click on the nightstand)
-Minor issues

Version 0.13 Beta 1 Bugfix Changelog:

-Game freeze during scene with Kelly at studio.
-Blank TV screen during night scene with Julia.
-Option "Talk about smoking" no longer appears after Adrianna recieves the gum.
-Emma's pool cleaning now takes 2h.
-"Go to living room" added to the Kitchen at night.
-Emma will no longer appear jogging at the start of the game.
-Mailbox is no longer clickable while talking with Emma
-At night Julia no longer appear in two places at the same time.

Version 0.13 Changelog:

- 4 new scenes
- 1 new item
- New location. Now it is possible to go outside from the house.
- Realistic water reflections.
- Shaders improvements (no visual effect, but should improve performance on slower machines).
- Night mode added for Pool location
- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Updated scenes:
-Pharmacy shop
-Studio (outside)
-Studio (Julia's photoshoot)
-Bathroom (Julia)
-Living room at night (Mom H-scene)
-Living room (Mom H-scene). Option to jump directly to the H-scene.
-Classroom (Rebecca)

Walkthrough:

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/787c27a667e7e/TheTwist0.13beta2.rar
Added: Aug 30, 2017 7:58 pm
Rise of the Pornstar - Version 1.01 - Update

screenshot

Genre: 3DCG, ADV, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Threesome sex, Lesbian, Simulator, Erotic, Sex
Size: 332 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

Rise of the PornStar - is a simulator of the porn manager. Your target is to make the unknown girl to become the real star of the porn industry. How far will you be able to go for it, it depends on you.
Added quest line to VIPZone. To start you have to talk with Sheri when she'll be there with Jessa.
Recently I was told that the buttons in this game isn't good, something simplier will be better, so I made some changes. I hope you'll like it.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 1.01 Changelog:

error in code of Sheri's dungeon was found and fixed.
a lot of minor fixes.

v 1.0:

New events with Jessa and Sheri.
Some more animations for Magda and Sheri.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/706952f1e0000/RiseOTPS_1.01_RR.zip
Added: Aug 31, 2017 7:30 am
Valentina's Story - Version 0.3 - Update

screenshot

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic adventure, Sexy girl, Small tits, Beautiful ass, All sex, Blowjob, doggystyle, Humilation, Father-daughter, Brother-sister, Family sex, Old man, Public sex, Spank, Corruption, Incest
Size: 438 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

A corruption sandbox game about a college freshman on her first day of school. I say "sandbox" because I want the game to be fairly open. Story routes are going to be linear to keep things simple, but the activities Valentina does on a day to day basis will mostly be up to you. Currently the game contains the beginnings of two main story routes. Sam's is easy to access. Zach's is a little harder to find.

Version 0.3 Changelog:

- Part1 of uncle history: I plan to make part 2 that will continue this idea (already the drafts)
- Dad Sex Scene improve( (if she is on her max horniness)
- A change scene for the Health class punish (Val dressed with booty shorts)
- Val will provoque a heart attack to the History teacher, and so on that week no history classes. yeeeeeey (Red outfit on train)
- Started a new story with Hannah, that will finnish for a later update
- Change a bit on stripclub Dance, but still just have one day of work!
-Change some musics of the game!
- Now we can see police cars and a taxi animations. I try put it just for fun!
So there still a lot more to do with this game! When i have more time i will try to improve the imgs of game!
It's possible the existence of bugs since i didn't had time to test it! Please let me now what you find! Even with all the things, i still hope you like it!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/b9c69371672cd/Valentina%27s_Story_0.3.rar
Added: Aug 31, 2017 9:11 am
Total Seduction - Version 1.0 - Code 69 + Exp Cheat + Super Regen - Update

screenshot

Release date: 31 August 2017
Genre: RPG, Women, Teacher, Classmate, Mother, Gym, Trainer, Simulator
Size: 79 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

This new version also includes a long and interesting quest that will reveal more of a background story. The quest will begin with the game start and will last several days to finish. Following the quest line, you will uncover unique interactions and sex scenes with several characters.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/09934292d1efa/Total_Seduction_v1.0_-_Code_69_%2B_Super_Regen.rar