Milf in Time - Version 0.0.2 - Update

screenshot

Release date: 8 September 2017
Genre: 3DCG, BDSM, Femdom, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Incest, Mom-Son, Blowjob
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 464 MB

About:

A young man and his crazy adventures. And most of his adventures end up with hot sex. With all kinds of different women. Maybe one day even with his own mother.​

Version 0.0.2 Changelog:

- added new scene in school
- added new scene in fetish club
- smaller bugfixes
- fixed typos

CG Images:

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/c93dd27869e0e/MilfinTime_0.0.2.rar
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm
Mobster Queen - Demo Version

screenshot

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Handjob, Erotic Content, Humilation, Interracial, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Seduction
Size: 444 MB

About:

Anna is a young pretty woman . She lived in the countryside with her aunt. Until her father died in an accident.
So. She and her brother ,Arnold, decide to comeback to their father's city.
And become the boss of gang, " Blue star" .
You take on the role of Anna. (In the main story) . Be a gang leader and rule the city in the way it should be.
Package delivery quest done - not very relevant for now, but will allow the progression through route 2.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/d6027e1a09709/Mobster_queen%5Bdemo%5D.rar
Added: Sep 10, 2017 8:30 am
Depraved Awakening - Version 0.2

screenshot

Release date: 9 September 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Detective, Big Boobs, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Seduction, Masturbation, Step-Daughter, Family Sex, Incest
Size: 197 MB [Windows], 135 MB [Mac]

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/e859ca90d6924/DepravedAwakening-0.2-pc.rar
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/b187ab3990e02/DepravedAwakening-0.2-mac.zip
Added: Sep 10, 2017 8:56 am
Occultus - Version 0.1

screenshot

Release date: 10 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Vampire, Big Boobs, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Seduction, Masturbation, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son, Family Sex, Incest, Lesbian
Size: 186 MB [Windows], 128 MB [Mac]

About:

Occultus is an adult visual novel about vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles of the wealthy elite of a small town called Moroburg. You play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and through her, you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/5a2ff8fd89514/Occultus-0.1-pc.rar
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/27da898e66b71/Occultus-0.1-mac.zip
Added: Sep 10, 2017 9:19 am
After Invasion - Version 0.7 - Update

screenshot

Release date: 10 September 2017
Genre: Erotic adventure, Sexual training, All sex, Lesbian, Monsters, Sci-fi, Cyberpunk
Size: 485 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

As the name suggests this happens after a rather nasty event in the near future, aliens invade and attempt to wipe out humanity with a viral agent that they just call the Mutagen. As the aliens have experienced on countless other worlds, the mutagen warps the DNA of what ever species it comes into contact with, and changes them in random, violent, and always fatal ways..
Now the reason this is important is because, when they used it on Earth, everything happened to how they expected it to. But after a few months of deaths, and horror... Humanity changed to accept the mutagen into their genetic structure. This allowed them to survive the plague, grow stronger, and become something else, they were Altered in such a way that the survivors were no longer base line humans.
Humanity took to calling the survivors, Altered beings, and the Altered beings helped to win the war against the alien invaders, and send them back to the stars. Now adays you can find Altered beings in almost all aspects of Humanity. They are soldiers, police, heroes, villains, politicians, models, and so much more. Their abilities run the gamot from super strength, invulnerability, immortality, laser eye beams, the ability to change their shape, enhanced physical and mental abilities, enhanced looks and personality, aura's that effect people around them, and change their molecular structure at will... But there is also shape shifters, Psionics, and Magic is all now apart of the world.
Now with all of this you must be asking.. What about the normal people. Are there any.
Yes, there is. Some of the survivors for what ever reason didn't change, they woke up healthy and normal. But with an immunity to the Mutagen that allowed them to work with others who were infected. Also some parts of the world were successfully quarantined before they were able to get infected.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/473f599a32711/AfterInvasion-Alpha-0.7-full-win.zip
Added: Sep 10, 2017 11:56 am
Lab Rats - Version 0.11.0 - Update

screenshot

Release date: 10 September 2017
Genre: Animation, RPG, 3DCG, Hypnosis, Housewives, Female Heroine, Big tits, Netorare, Mind Control, Incest
Size: 585 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

Lab Rats follows the story of you, the main character, during a summer term working in a small biology lab as a lab assistant. You're a third year chemical engineering student, and just as you are preparing to kick back and relax you are told you've been granted a lab assistant position. While the work is interesting, you've become more interested in the equipment and knowledge this gives you access to. The lab seems to have made significant progress in the delivery of several mind altering substances, and you are the only person who has realized it's potential so far. You will have access to the lab for four months, and it's up to you to figure out how to make the best use of it.

Version 0.11.0 Changelog:

This update adds two major features to the game. The first is the new "Anal Lover" tag and a pile of new content to go along with it. There have also been modifications to any of the old pieces of anal content, making it much easier to reach if you have trained a girl appropriately.
The second major addition to the game is the ability for the girls to become pregnant. Each girl has an internal counter that is increased every time you finish inside her. The counter is increased by a significantly larger amount if you have enough influence over the girl to ask her to stop taking her birth control. Training a girl to be a public slut increases her pregnancy score as well (unless she has also been trained as an Anal Lover). It takes between 12 (no BC, public cumslut) and 100 (on BC) creampies for a girl to become pregnant.
There have been 6 new endings added to the game to reflect your ability to get girls pregnant. There is a solo pregnant ending for each girl, in addition to a pregnant harem ending that includes all five girls.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/c3787f53ad9e6/Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all.zip
Added: Sep 11, 2017 6:28 am
Rogue-Like: Evolution - Version 0.974 - Update

screenshot

Release: 11 September 2017
Genre: SLG, Animation, Anal sex, Oral sex, Titsjob, Simulator, Seduction
Language: English
Size: 39 MB [Windows], 37 MB [Mac], 37 MB [Linux]

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

This adult game takes place several years after the tv series ends, and features a new student to the school who is immune to other mutant powers (including Rogue's, of course). My eventual plan for this is to have a fully formed dating sim with a full story mode.

Version 0.974 Changelog:

* New room backgrounds for Kitty and Rogue's rooms, by MissMuffin.
* Kitty's room is actually accessible, including the same basic functions as Rogue's room.
* Sleeping over with Kitty is now an option in either of your rooms.
* Kitty's chit-chat is enabled, thanks to some work by The Rook.
* Kitty's Masturbation scenes are in.
* I've added "girl hands" that appear when a girl is touching herself or another girl, let me know if any combinations of this are too wonky, it's kind of complicated.
* Xavier's Study is now a valid location. Office hours are dawn to dusk, there might be things to do there at night. . .
* I made some adjustments to how she determines what clothes to where, and when she decides to change clothes due to circumstances. The "what to wear in our rooms" option doesn't work yet, but let me know if she changes clothes in situations that don't make sense to you. She should only do it automatically if you're moving to a more public location and she's in clothes that embarrass her.

Known issues:
* Kitty's body when in BJ mode still doesn't quite fit the head, but that's being worked on.
* I'm still finishing up the "Kitty Caught by Xavier" scene, and Kitty's relationship advancement scenes, but these will hopefully be added to later 0.974 builds.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Windows:
https://k2s.cc/file/24e8cc3f5e9d8/Rogue-Like-0.974-win.zip
Mac:
https://k2s.cc/file/9352338c417ce/Rogue-Like-0.974-mac.zip
Linux:
Added: Sep 11, 2017 10:15 am
Camp Pinewood - Version 0.4 - Update

screenshot

Release date: 11 September 2017
Genre: Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Seduction, Parody, Voyeur
Language : English, Russian
Size: 175 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

About:

You arrive at the summer Camp Pinewood, and realize you're the only man here.
Camp full of beautiful girls. Your goal is to find out what's happening in the camp and get laid

PLANNED SEXUAL CONTENT
- Anal
- Lesbian
- Voyeurism
- Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
- BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)

Version 0.4 Changelog:

First Story quest (Starts after 111 days, when you talk to Francine)
New Girl: Starfire
New Hangout (frankie) option (added for test).
It will allow to understand the character, to make better romance.
Improved english language version dialogues (wip)
New scenes:
XJ9 (ass, boobs)
Velma (pussy)
Starfire (ass, boobs, pussy)
Wendy (asshole)
Raven (asshole)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/363d5068ccd21/CampPinewood_0.4.zip
Added: Sep 11, 2017 10:23 am
The Wind's Disciple - Version 0.7.1 - Update

screenshot

Genre: ADV, All Sex, Big tits, Interactive, Janna, League of legends, Lesbian, Monster, Orgy, Pixel games, Romance, Sexy girls
Size: 277 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshotscreenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

- Based visual-novel game with a little bit of RPG.
- We have BIG plans for the future for this game, like implementing some simple minigames and add a lot more of customization for our protagonist.
- Janna will begin like a pure and innocent girl and you will help her through quests, events and decisions, to reveal her true self. This will be a slow and dedicated evolution.

Version 0.7.1 Changelog:

- New dialogues with Katarina and Sue. (Raise Janna's relationship with them to continue with the main story)
- New scenes with Katarina in the tavern room when Janna has the double dildo.
- New place to visit: Dark Streets.
- New Character (???)
- New dialogues and "foreplay" scenes with Warwick in the Dark Streets.
- New explicit scenes with Warwick in the Dark Streets.
- New scenes with the new character after meeting Warwick in the Dark Streets. (Repeteable in the tavern room)
- New scene with Jinx at the shop (Buttplug demostration)
- Added music and sounds to the map.
- Improved Janna X Katarina Kiss scene.
- Fixed some visual bugs in some of the Sue X Janna scenes.
- Fixed some grammar mistakes.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/7c00d2a90e3d8/The_Wind%27s_Disciple_v0.7.1.rar
Added: Sep 11, 2017 10:31 am
Cloud Meadow - Version 2.01.4d - Update

screenshot

Genre: Simulator, Strategy, Animation, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Futunari, Monsters, Hardcore Sex, Monster girls, Breeding, Fantasy
Size: 142 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

About:

Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills.

Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
Explore a shattered world, where civilization makes its place among the clouds atop floating islands. Explore dungeons filled with exotic plants and dangerous monsters to capture and return to your farm with.

Version 2.01.4d Hotfix

Fixed the game trying to fullscreen itself.
Fixed not being able to save.
Fixed there being no monster icons when not breeding

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/8d860069e4c67/CM_2.01.4D_Win.zip
Added: Sep 11, 2017 12:11 pm
Fallout - Vault 69 - Version 0.03 - Update

screenshot

Release date: 9 September 2017
Genre: Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Handjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Teacher
Size: 184 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

This is a huge post-apocalyptic world in which you can take on the role of an ordinary youth Vault 69 citizen who is waiting for many adventures on his own and on someone else's ass, if you understand what I mean).
Depending on what choice you make In the game he will have the opportunity to choose a good and brave hero or bad guy, and most of the nps in the game will be adjusted with the character of your hero.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/c80d20571a1c7/fallout0.03eng.rar
Added: Sep 11, 2017 1:23 pm
My Lesbian Roommate - Version 0.07

screenshot

Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Seduction, Lesbian, Chat, Simulator
Size: 278 MB [Windows], 264 MB [Mac]

About:

You are a twenty-something construction worker moving out of his parent's house. After seeing an advertisement for someone wanting a roommate you decide to check it out. The would be roommate reveals to you that she is a lesbian, but what else is there to learn about her? What was that sound you heard coming from her bedroom? You'll find out when you move in.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Windows:
https://k2s.cc/file/efb2c07d3a3c5/My_Lesbian_Roommate-007-pc.zip
Mac:
https://k2s.cc/file/b58aedd3fc05d/My_Lesbian_Roommate-007-mac.zip
Added: Sep 11, 2017 6:25 pm
Elena's Life - Version 0.10 - Update

screenshot

Genre: Erotic Adventure, RPG, Big breast, Blonde, All sex, Corruption, Cheating, Blowjob, Netorare, Sexy Girls, Groped, Blackmail
Language: English
Size: 848 MB

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

It's about a woman who is moving in a new city to live with her fiance, David. He just got a new job there and asked Elena to move in with him and his son, Brad. Elena already has a doughter, Kaley, who just got into college. David is working hard, so that he can save some money to marry his true love, Elena. She will be getting a new job too, so she can pay for Kaley's rent and cover her everyday needs. She loves David and wants to marry him. However, this new city is a very notorious one and her new neighbours will have other plans for her. Will she be able to resist the temptations and remain faithful, or her inner desires will get the best of her?

Each version that comes out will include 2 days of Elena's life in the new city. The goal is for you to collect Corruption Points, to make Elena less inhibit. Each version will have a hidden event, that you need to find to unlock and that will lead Elena to some sexy situations. To raise Elena's Corruption you have to pick the correct dialog options.
As you understand, Elena won't become a slut in just a day, so at the starting versions there won't be too much sexual content with strangers, rather than dialogs who reveals the characters and the basic story. However, as the game progresses, Elena will meet all kinds of characters and have sex with almost every one of them (if you choose to). I can promise you that the game will be super hot, with hd pictures and scenes that you will absolutely love!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d62d25928670a/Elena%27s_Life_0.10.zip
Added: Sep 12, 2017 7:41 am
Starship Inanna - Episode 4.0 - Update

screenshot

Genre: ADV, SLG, VN, Visual-Novel, Oral, Handjob, Sci-fi, Alien, Space, Masturbation
Size: 1 GB

screenshot
screenshot

About:

Starship Inanna is a visual novel game being developed by The Mad Doctors in the Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine. At it's core it is a Choose Your Own Adventure style story set in a sci-fi universe akin to Star Trek or Mass Effect.

You take on the role of a Commander of the Titan Empire, who has just been assigned as second in command under Captain Alexandra Zal. The crew of the ship is comprised of select races of the Empire which the player will be able to interact with and have relationships with (that means plenty of sex (if you want it)). There is much to discover as the Inanna begins her adventure to unknown parts of the galaxy. As Commander you will be sent on missions to different planets where you will encounter new cultures and civilizations. You will run across slavers, enemy races, omnipotent beings, and more. The choices you make as the story unfolds will have consequences, some subtle and short term, others may take much longer to play out.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/116c2e7a54e8d/Starship-Inanna-4.0-win.zip
Added: Sep 12, 2017 9:12 pm
Twin Star - Version 0.7 - Update

screenshot

Release date: 12 September 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, All sex, Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Brother-Sister, Dating-sim, Erotic adventure, Family sex, Hardcore sex, Lesbian, Sexy girl, Small tits, Teengirl, Voyeur, Incest, Twincest
Size: 522 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

About:

Meet 18 yearsold twins Lena and Mike

Twin Star is a twincest, voyeurism, dating-sim, topdown sex RPG with DAZ3D powered hardcore action scenes.
You control either the male twin Mike or the female twin Lena as your character
The ultimate goal will be the seduction of your twin while gathering as many sexual memories as possible.
You have to form a bond with your twin over time to achieve this goal.
In addition you have a variety of tools at your disposal to perform all sorts of "memory gathering" in form of spy cameras, observation, blackmailing, and other sorts of mischievous actions.
These actions might interfere with the bonding progress of your twin but result in some fine material that you can keep or sell to earn some cash to upgrade your equipment even further for better quality material.
As with your relationship with your twin you start from scratch with your available equipment and work your way up.

Version 0.7 Changelog:

- This is a complete rebuild of the previous version on the new game engine GameMaker:Studio2
this means that almost all code was completely rewritten not only to run more stable but also to be more future proof for additions that will come with later game versions
It also means that there was little to no graphical content added for this version as all time was spent on improving the code first
the more obvious graphical changes include a complete overhaul of the menus and the general UI style
The controls also got a big overhaul as there is no more keyboard control supported (except for ESC and F1) to make room for the advanced mouse control that also features a new waypoint highlighting system which will be used later by mission tracking.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/4cc785082aab9/TwinStar_techDemo_0_7.zip