screenshot

dead link
drummer_si
Good Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2007 8:00 am
Set #94 - Sorry guys, this is the last set Sad

screenshot

dead link

If you guys enjoyed this series, please let me know - I may be able to post more 'Berlin girls' Smile
rosso_rat
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2007 8:22 am
thanks drummer for all the sets so far. Looking forwards to the next girl you post.

btw who are the other two in the set 82 bonus?
lilxb0yxblue
Good Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2007 8:49 am
i saw on another site someone saying they posted all the way to set 117 on the newsgroups, but i've NEVER been able to figure that shit out. can anyone confirm this? because, if it's true--i'll go looking for the last 24 sets as hard as i can.
lilxb0yxblue
Good Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2007 8:50 am
oh, and drummer_si: i LOVE this series! thank you SOOO much. i'm very interested in what else you have to offer! have you considered a rapidshare folder at all?
nafimusak
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 07, 2007 10:24 am
Thank you very much drummer_si, this was a great contribution.
gurrath19
Poster
Added: Oct 08, 2007 9:10 am
yes, drummer_si, I'm interested to berlin models!!! And I hope Alexandra will model again, showing (some) more!!
ozsurfer
Good Poster
Added: Oct 08, 2007 9:20 am
she is amazing thanks
TheApostate
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 08, 2007 3:43 pm
drummer_si-many, many thanks for the generous contributions in this thread. How in the world did I never stumble across her before (because of all the newsgroup madness?)? Anyway, these come as a delightful surprise, so thanks again!
drummer_si
Good Poster
Added: Oct 08, 2007 5:34 pm
Just wondering what I can upload for my next project Smile
drummer_si
Good Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2007 6:18 pm
may I direct your attention here: https://www.forumophilia.com/topic37417.html#378590
AnatoleR
Good Poster
Added: Oct 11, 2007 12:47 am
lilxb0yxblue wrote:
i saw on another site someone saying they posted all the way to set 117 on the newsgroups, but i've NEVER been able to figure that shit out. can anyone confirm this? because, if it's true--i'll go looking for the last 24 sets as hard as i can.

LilBoyBlue....don't look any further....you know you can trust an old "Berlin-a-holic!" like me.

Could this be of any help? We're talking about dead link 095[/url], where her name has meanwhile been changed into Michelle. Don't know if they ever have existed bearing the Alexandra stamp. But it surely is her....

The regulars know my pw for some of Berlin's forbidden fruit....and to make it easy, you'll find it in this text (drop the quotes....) or else in the Non Nude section, Alexia thread, page 4, my post of Sept 8, 2007.

It probably will not change for sets 096-117 plus bonus.....Yeahhh, that's right!

Enjoy!
Added: Oct 11, 2007 7:29 am
Anatoler, my new best friend! you make life so much easier! we should really talk more...