Author
NICO14
Good Poster
Added: Jun 30, 2010 10:57 pm
Very Happy Thank you Exclamation Awesome vid..she really looks to enjoy it,anal dildoing Twisted Evil and it s not the same guy..she also looks reticent to blow him..maybe some more updates are coming Twisted Evil
Shy is back to work Arrow excellent Exclamation
ElvisCostello
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 01, 2010 11:32 pm
There is a God after all!

Twisted Evil
nornor
Good Poster
Added: Jul 02, 2010 4:34 pm
ElvisCostello wrote:
There is a God after all!

Twisted Evil

... there is hope ... Wink !

Technically, these two should have gone in another thread (more of that soon), but considering the importance of these (VERY) recent appearances, I've decided to post them here, where she belongs - so funny with her original friend, so amusing ... and so S H Y ... :

screenshot screenshot

Code:
hxxp://rapid_hare.com/filez/404475409/2010-06-18_-_D_G_H.RAR.html

screenshot screenshot

Code:
hxxp://rapid_hare.com/filez/404488670/2010-06-25_-_L_M_R.RAR.html

(Check the spelling ... Rolling Eyes !)
Dagobert1
Retired Legend
Added: Jul 04, 2010 7:44 pm
Thanks South Africa !!!

Great nornor !!!

Do more !!!!
hd_rider93
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 05, 2010 12:06 am
I must be brain dead,, I can't seem to get to those files, doing the "spell check" too.

Help!!!
niterider69
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 05, 2010 1:55 am
hd_rider93 wrote:
I must be brain dead,, I can't seem to get to those files, doing the "spell check" too.

Help!!!

Look closely at the link: hxxp://rapid_hare.com/filez/404488670/2010-06-25_-_L_M_R.RAR.html

and at other rs links:
Code:
dead link
see any differences?
hd_rider93
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 05, 2010 2:21 am
Thanks alot,,, duuuhhh
sandino
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 05, 2010 7:08 am
Shadowman wrote:
Video.

Code:
dead link
dead link
dead link

Password = Shadow

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Thanks everyone for awesome thread.

Can someone plz repost this?? TY
nornor
Good Poster
Added: Jul 05, 2010 6:29 pm
Dagobert1 wrote:
Do more !!!!

I'll try to post a few that hopefully have not been circulated yet - but of course if they have, sorry for any double post ... Confused !

screenshot screenshot

Code:
hwwp://rapi_share.com/fi1es/405101277/2008-01-02_-_N___L_-_T_f_b_m_w_d.part1.RAR.html
hxxp://rapids_are.com/fi1es/405100620/2008-01-02_-_N___L_-_T_f_b_m_w_d.part2.RAR.html
hyyp://rapidshare.co_/fi1es/405092352/2008-01-02_-_N___L_-_T_f_b_m_w_d.part3.RAR.html

(the other one is also quite s h y ... Wink !) - (and don't forget to check the spelling ... Rolling Eyes !)
NICO14
Good Poster
Added: Jul 05, 2010 7:52 pm
Thank you Exclamation Exclamation Any double post ARE welcome Very Happy
inna
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 06, 2010 3:52 pm
why not delete this thread if all links are dead
niterider69
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 06, 2010 5:35 pm
inna wrote:
why not delete this thread if all links are dead

The links are not DEAD some of them have misspelling you have to correct and there seems to be a problem with rapidshare at the moment but I checked the second link(posted 3years ago and it still works)so try again.

Besides we do not delete entire thread since doing so would remove all accumulated post counts of members contributing to it. Cool
And out of 8 post you made(in 3 years as a member) 7 are complaining about dead links and you have not contributed even one piece of content, so if you can't figure it out quit whining and leech somewhere else.

Edit: ok now I checked and it is saying uploader removed post(oldest ones in thread) I don't think so since shadowman has retired from the forum(his last post was in August,2008). My guess is rapidshare deleted them in their latest re-vamping of the site, since they probably had not been downloaded in a long time. Sad Too bad there was some really good content in this thread.
nornor
Good Poster
Added: Jul 08, 2010 1:19 am
niterider69 wrote:
The links are not DEAD some of them have misspelling you have to correct and there seems to be a problem with rapidshare at the moment ...

Thank you for that - I got a bit worried at first ... Shocked !

niterider69 wrote:
... it is saying uploader removed post (oldest ones in thread) I don't think so since shadowman has retired from the forum(his last post was in August,2008). My guess is rapidshare deleted them in their latest re-vamping of the site, since they probably had not been downloaded in a long time. Sad Too bad there was some really good content in this thread.

Now that's a real shame, as the legacy the great Shadow left us was invaluable, and an example to everyone ... Crying or Very sad !

... anyway ... : screenshot screenshot

Code:
hxxp://rabidshare.com/miles/405517888/2010-05-31_-_T_L_G.RAR.html

(Always check the spelling ... Rolling Eyes !)

Update - for those who may have missed it, or had problems with the original version posted here : https://www.forumophilia.com/topic50132-1500.html#1148127 by ElvisCostello (possibly the main and best source for all S H Y stuff ... Wink !), lazuli has posted here : https://www.forumophilia.com/topic25300-90.html#1502576 (oh, that password sounds so familiar ... Rolling Eyes !) a high-res version of the same clip that doesn't seem to have any of the technical problems the other one had :

screenshot screenshot screenshot
drummer_si
Good Poster
Added: Jul 13, 2010 10:29 pm
Shadowman wrote:
Swagger wrote:
Thanks for keeping it up, Shadowman. Really grand.
Have Dayanna and Natasha not done nothing together then? Aren't they employed by the same people? They're my two favourites as well. Would be boss I agree. But if Dayanna has left us...

As far as I know Dayanna (Nastia) is still doing work for the Diesel sites so I think it's entirely possible we might see them together. They have appeared in two vids together already to my knowledge.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Do you have the video that these screenshots belong to?

it looks AMAZING!!! Very Happy
Nicky3224
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 16, 2010 5:46 am
Any vid showing natasha squirt??