Author
musician262
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 23, 2015 6:27 pm
Hi,

Does anyone have this set of this girl please, I think she goes by a number of names but am not sure what she is called in this set. I've searched everywhere but cannot find it!

screenshot

screenshot

She did a series as Akiko I think and wondered if anyone has them and can post please?

screenshot

Many thanks.
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 24, 2015 1:21 pm
screenshot

Can offer set_01 (the one with the red telephone), because it is lightweight. The others aren't. Sad
andylo
Added: Jun 24, 2015 2:58 pm
musician262 wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have this set of this girl please, I think she goes by a number of names but am not sure what she is called in this set. I've searched everywhere but cannot find it!

screenshot screenshot

Many thanks.

These pictures belong to a picset released by '8Teenies (Your18)' site ... where she was known as 'Holly' (or 'Gabanna' before that ...)

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
musician262
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 24, 2015 6:26 pm
Thanks very much Andylo, the info and the set is much appreciated.

I've done a fairly large search for her sets from 8Teenies, and found 6 sets of her, but this one wasn't among them. Does anyone have it please, or her other Akiko sets?
andylo
Added: Jun 25, 2015 2:54 pm
I didn't tell you that she was 'exactly' on 8Teenies site ... rather at 'Your18.com', a site who was bought by 8Teenies upon closure ...

Look:

screenshot