Author
GovDuke
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 04, 2016 11:04 pm
Christina is posting on two difference Facebook accounts daily - several times per day.

One of her posts today is advertising a new Tumblr page she created.

I would be very surprised if she's not planning to launch a new website sometime in the next few months due to all of this sudden activity and constant generation of fans and followers.

Gov Duke
danni32ff
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 04, 2016 11:47 pm
I highly doubt those sites are even her. Very Highly doubt it.
Just some Fanboy hoping and wishing she comes back.

She has a 1 month old, that came early and another one that is about 14-15 months old. She is married as well.

Sooo, until there is actual proof that it is her, people will just have to live with the old stuff and some re-mixed vids people post.
GovDuke
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 05, 2016 1:06 am
danni32ff wrote:
I highly doubt those sites are even her. Very Highly doubt it.
Just some Fanboy hoping and wishing she comes back.

She has a 1 month old, that came early and another one that is about 14-15 months old. She is married as well.

Sooo, until there is actual proof that it is her, people will just have to live with the old stuff and some re-mixed vids people post.

It could be a fanboy but if it is it's a very dedicated fanboy; they're posting pictures and sharing all kinds of cool articles all day long.....

Duke
dallingo
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 05, 2016 9:28 pm
GovDuke wrote:
Christina is posting on two difference Facebook accounts daily - several times per day.

I would be very surprised if she's not planning to launch a new website sometime in the next few months due to all of this sudden activity and constant generation of fans and followers.

Gov Duke

That sounds pretty interesting! Would you mind posting a link or screenshot for her loyal fans here?
GovDuke
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2016 5:50 pm
dallingo wrote:
GovDuke wrote:

Gov Duke

That sounds pretty interesting! Would you mind posting a link or screenshot for her loyal fans here?

Just search Facebook for Christina Lucci and Christina Model. These are two different pages and they're constantly cross-sharing and cross-posting.

Duke
dallingo
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2016 6:32 pm
Yeah, already found them.

I honestly don't think it's real as I would think Christina would have to prove its really her and post some private pics eg shooting herself naked in front of a mirror or such. And I haven't found any announcement of a planned comeback...
bri179
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 02, 2016 8:27 pm
Sadly I agree it's not Christina.

At one time someone published some of her real personal details. She was in some vehicle/police issue. I did a little searching online with the various - County (tax, recorder), Title Companies records, etc...
I almost posted it to a private board that was invite only. The Board's admin gave me a warning and told me to delete so I did so - what a great board which went dark after a moderator was interviewed by law enforcement.
Anyways I wish I had saved her phone number (on one of the recorded documents) and recording document numbers -

I think it would be nice to let her know their are still many fans out here.
A big shout out to RBEAR for doing all those remix videos.

Bri