Author
JamesPotter
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2008 10:18 am
I wonder what,if any,direction her site will take if she decides to continue.I noticed they removed one of the photos from set 33.It is the first posted midway onthe prior page .They may have thought it showed too much.If that's the case,I don't expect much.
icu812
Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2008 11:49 pm
police academy training is just like military training. they dont take fatties or dummies.
gumby667
Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2008 10:22 am
some of my favorite anna pics
gumby667
Poster
Added: Nov 25, 2008 10:38 am
a few more
Cagueiro
Good Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2008 1:49 am
Yesss...The Third and the last pics show that her Mummy(Photographer&Webmaster) can also have some sort of "nasty-cow" on her own mind, to shoot her own girl like that Exclamation Cool
Tanx Mum, You are Great...what about a set of you both together playing naughty..Hum Question Laughing
I love Moms who took her own daughters pics like that...Yuppiii Wink
incrediblejase
Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2008 9:09 am
Nice, thanks! Do you have the whole sets?
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 28, 2008 1:23 pm
From a few months ago. They're updating again but I'm not rejoining until I see where they're headed.
chip_munk
Good Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2008 2:36 pm
Cagueiro wrote:
Yesss...The Third and the last pics show that her Mummy(Photographer&Webmaster) can also have some sort of "nasty-cow" on her own mind, to shoot her own girl like that Exclamation Cool
Tanx Mum, You are Great...what about a set of you both together playing naughty..Hum Question Laughing
I love Moms who took her own daughters pics like that...Yuppiii Wink

The site totally sucks and Anna is certainly lazy, overweight and not the brightest BUT ... I can't help myself when I see that big ass and those juicy thighs ... I just wanna bang her her and I truly get off thinking about what her butt would feel like while my balls were slapping aginst her flesh!

God I'm getting off again ... what a fuck slut she would be!!!!

If anyone else gets off with her wants to share privately , please feel free to contact me.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2008 1:14 am
Wow that posting was a little over the top for this board Munk! I think you'll have a short life span on this forum if you don't moderate yourself.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2008 1:20 am
Here are a couple I found from her latest updates.
chip_munk
Good Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2008 1:29 pm
smack124 wrote:
Wow that posting was a little over the top for this board Munk! I think you'll have a short life span on this forum if you don't moderate yourself.

Noted ... hope my apology will be accepted!
Cagueiro
Good Poster
Added: Dec 15, 2008 3:10 am
In my opinion the best thing Anna and her photographer could do to us, its to really change the direction of the pics/sets, and start a really naughty teen site like in the vein of Teen Topanga, for example...Wow....it would be more than great to see Anna spread as Topanga...Yuummyyyy Exclamation Exclamation Cool Laughing Very Happy
Cagueiro
Good Poster
Added: Dec 15, 2008 4:23 am
Sorry...Repeat..delete please...Tanx
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Jan 06, 2009 4:47 pm
A sexy girl indeed, thanks.
explicit_gurl
Poster
Added: Jan 06, 2009 10:32 pm
she hasa cute ass.