Author
JamesPotter
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 20, 2007 8:06 pm
Thanks for the previews.I have to wait for the site to update a little more.
gamer025
Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2008 4:12 am
i've always thought she was good looking even though her sites suck. there are no previews on her new site from when i was last there. someone should eventually rip the site and post it on here... if anything good ever shows up.
macmaniac
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 03, 2008 12:59 pm
i have a password, is it allowed to send it here?
SouthFlaPhotog
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2008 7:08 pm
macmaniac wrote:

it wont last more then a few minutes before they shut down the password so i would suggest no.. the thing i notice about anna is she is just not very well kept...not much make up her nails look horrible..alittle tan but overall to me she just doesnt look happy..if you read the 12/25 update you can see anna is having a hard time paying for school so i would suspect the site not to stay open much longer as that scholarship is very important to her..
you can stay NN, look at Jen Hilton, Nikki, Megan, Hazel but with them if you notice there is a level of sexiness they have I do not see in the few pictures i have looked at from anna..far as going nude/topless at 18 it is the photographer/webmaster because he gets the largest chunk of the money from the website and when sales start dropping 6 months after the 18th b-day because your girl is not showing enough you start to convince her to show more to keep the sales up ( ie Tasha who had said before she might do topless but never nude) or the site dies..so i expect Marie, Krissy and a bunch of the other soon to be 18 girls go topless/nude within a year or less of their 18th b-day.
anon9215
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 03, 2008 11:30 pm
SouthFlaPhotog wrote:
macmaniac wrote:

it wont last more then a few minutes before they shut down the password so i would suggest no.. the thing i notice about anna is she is just not very well kept...not much make up her nails look horrible..alittle tan but overall to me she just doesnt look happy..if you read the 12/25 update you can see anna is having a hard time paying for school so i would suspect the site not to stay open much longer as that scholarship is very important to her..
you can stay NN, look at Jen Hilton, Nikki, Megan, Hazel but with them if you notice there is a level of sexiness they have I do not see in the few pictures i have looked at from anna..far as going nude/topless at 18 it is the photographer/webmaster because he gets the largest chunk of the money from the website and when sales start dropping 6 months after the 18th b-day because your girl is not showing enough you start to convince her to show more to keep the sales up ( ie Tasha who had said before she might do topless but never nude) or the site dies..so i expect Marie, Krissy and a bunch of the other soon to be 18 girls go topless/nude within a year or less of their 18th b-day.

Krissy basically said she will be doing topless/nude as soon as she turns 18, which is within a week I think. I don't think she is too shy about it, look at her sets now.
Deity
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 03, 2008 11:59 pm
macmaniac wrote:

no
macmaniac
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 04, 2008 1:10 am
ok, sorry for the stupid question.
baabtx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 04, 2008 1:56 am
[/quote]

Krissy basically said she will be doing topless/nude as soon as she turns 18, which is within a week I think. I don't think she is too shy about it, look at her sets now.[/quote]

If anyone gets the chance to see her "wishlist" for her 18th birthday you'll get a pretty good idea of the direction she going to take - either that or she's gonna have a lot of fun that we won't see!
anon9215
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 04, 2008 3:59 am
Where is that posted?
SouthFlaPhotog
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 04, 2008 6:18 am
anon9215 wrote:
SouthFlaPhotog wrote:
macmaniac wrote:

Krissy basically said she will be doing topless/nude as soon as she turns 18, which is within a week I think. I don't think she is too shy about it, look at her sets now.

Krissy has a great following and she could stay NN for awhile longer but Jimmy announced today that her site will be closing around the beginning of Feb so her new 18+ site can open.
bigpaulie426
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 04, 2008 6:26 am
baabtx wrote:

Krissy basically said she will be doing topless/nude as soon as she turns 18, which is within a week I think. I don't think she is too shy about it, look at her sets now.[/quote]

If anyone gets the chance to see her "wishlist" for her 18th birthday you'll get a pretty good idea of the direction she going to take - either that or she's gonna have a lot of fun that we won't see![/quote]

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULES:

1. All our models are at least 18 y.o. Don't discuss the age of our models.
We are trying our best to find beautiful YOUNG LOOKING baby-faced petite girls. The girls you like the most and the girls that make our sites exceptional. You haven't any reason to worry they are only young looking. All our girls are of legal age.
Discussing the age of Funs Studio models are strictly prohibited.
Topics will be removed ! Your Login and IP address will be banned !
jonboy10
Poster
Added: Jan 04, 2008 6:26 am
Color me stupid, but which Krissy are y'all taking about?
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 04, 2008 1:51 pm
Let's get this back on topic. A parent is the photographer, so I think the site will sink or swim based on the style it has now. Here is a picture from the latest set.
SouthFlaPhotog
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 04, 2008 5:30 pm
smack124 wrote:
Let's get this back on topic. A parent is the photographer, so I think the site will sink or swim based on the style it has now. Here is a picture from the latest set.

well it is somewhat sheer..not to bad..mom needs to learn how to use the flash alittle better and she still doesnt look like she is having fun..
jjm45
Poster
Added: Jan 05, 2008 2:26 am
Thanks for the new picture! That sure is a sheer top, hope the bottoms match!

The date on the other subject is the 10th!