This girl is history.

Thanks,
twodollars
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm
koehper wrote:
This girl is history.

Thanks,

Somehow I think that she'll pop up again, it seems weird to have her not on the internet.
Cagueiro
Good Poster
Added: Jun 27, 2011 12:32 am
This young teeny bitch, she will be back doing some very nasty stuff, just my feelings.. Wink
baabtx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 27, 2011 2:16 am
Cagueiro wrote:
This young teeny bitch, she will be back doing some very nasty stuff, just my feelings.. Wink

Really, what a description, she may be back on the net, who know, but at 21 I'd say she's not teen anymore.
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 27, 2011 2:38 am
I'd luv to see this girl doing anal.
chip_munk
Good Poster
Added: Jun 27, 2011 12:06 pm
koehper wrote:
I'd luv to see this girl doing anal.

ALL of us on this thread would want that! Ironically, she looked more inviting to me before her weight loss! That ass of hers is why I followed her since the beginning. A dim bulb with an incredible ass and thighs for sure.

I really liked this .... http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=21215_IMG_1415_123_999lo.jpg Twisted Evil

If anyone is interested I could make all of the 2010 sets available.
martamodel
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 19, 2011 8:35 pm
It seems Anna´s site is closed to updates unfortunally
I love that girl´s photos
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 20, 2011 11:12 am
martamodel wrote:
It seems Anna´s site is closed to updates unfortunally
I love that girl´s photos

DUH!
okiejoe
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 24, 2011 3:46 pm
Checked Anna's site and they just put up a new set. Looks pretty much like old sets but then I'm only going by preview picture. Funny thing is that the site is not really advertising new set.
Well here's hoping that there are more sets
mk45
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2011 6:02 am
from the site fourm

Quote:
So, I know it has been what? 5 month since we updated last. But since we don't have the website anymore its not expected.

However, we have had lots of emails from members asking us whatever happend to the clothes they send. Well your right, we still have clothes members have send us and yes we should honor our commitment to take pictures in them. So we will try.

What has been going on in our life. Well lets see where to start.

Anna was living with another girl in a trailer and than got into a fight with her, than she met this boy (young man I guess) who just came back from the Navy and they got an apartment together.

What a disaster. Nothing but drama. Anyway, he is not a little boy and one night they got into a fight and all hell broke lose. Anna took his Samurai sword and swatted at him and he called the police.

Well Anna was arrested and I went to jail in the middle of the night and bonded her out. He felt bad afterwards and dropped the charges even went to the court hearing, but no go. Now we have to get an attorney, she is out on bail and being charged with Felony battery of a household member.

Needless to say this relationship ended. She moved back home (ergo - pictures) but I never really saw her. Between school and her work and than staying overnight at a friends house instead the guest bedroom. I had to nail her down for this shoot.

So she found herself a female roomate and they got themselves an apartment together. She also got herself a better waitressing job in a good restaurant so she can actually make some money now to pay her rent, utilites etc.

So, she works. still attends school part time now and just floats on by. No directions whatsoever. I have no idea whats in her mind. No goals no nothing. I can't even talk to her. She is going to be 22 October 4th, and I wonder when is she going to grow up? Never I presume.

On the lighter side, no more boyfriend. Lord he was so clingy I just didn't care for him at all urgh.

Well that's about the extent of the past 5 month, drama, work, drama, school and more drama. A lot of her friends are getting married, having babies, husbands etc. So sometimes she is having depressed days. She is constantly saying that nobody wants her, nobody loves her. So I decided she need to see a shrink. Which she is now doing since last week. I hope that brings her out of her downer.

Well I just wanted to bring you all a little update. I am going to upload a little video from Anna too.

cheers,,,, me
mk45
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2011 6:10 am
screenshot
screenshot
sairnath
Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2011 8:09 am
hmm. apparently she stopped eating
syllabus07
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2011 11:52 am
She looks terrible. Like a meth addict. Sad.
Victor007
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2011 1:00 pm
No exist videos this girl¿¿?
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Sep 25, 2011 6:51 pm
Fuck, what's she been living on, bread and water?.. She looks ill.

Sounds like she blaming everyone else for her fuck ups. Seems to be catching these day.

Wink