Author
JamesPotter
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 29, 2008 12:25 pm
Your posts of Anna are always a welcomed addition to this forum.I can understand that it takes time to manual download a set and that you may choose to only pick a few.The sharing is appreciated.If the cost of membership is still as it was,I can understand why Anna doesn't want to pay the hosting fee to offer zips.She wouldn't show a profit.I do like her in pantyhose. Very Happy I gave a closer look at the high-kick photo posted.It seems that Anna's mother didn't want Anna to show too much of her sweetness.The photo was modified to make Anna's privates as smooth as a barbie doll.Still,a very nice photo.
incrediblejase
Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2008 1:35 am
Thanks for those pics. Please post the rest of the set if you can, but don't worry if you can't. I often run into memory problems myself and I can see where you're coming from.
racerxxx-77
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2008 3:52 am
JamesPotter wrote:
Your posts of Anna are always a welcomed addition to this forum.I can understand that it takes time to manual download a set and that you may choose to only pick a few.The sharing is appreciated.If the cost of membership is still as it was,I can understand why Anna doesn't want to pay the hosting fee to offer zips.She wouldn't show a profit.I do like her in pantyhose. Very Happy I gave a closer look at the high-kick photo posted.It seems that Anna's mother didn't want Anna to show too much of her sweetness.The photo was modified to make Anna's privates as smooth as a barbie doll.Still,a very nice photo.

I thought something was up. Your right they definitely altered it.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2008 1:25 pm
This week's set is a real snooze- modeling a dress. I didn't even download one picture!
agrunt21
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 02, 2008 2:18 am
smack124 wrote:
This week's set is a real snooze- modeling a dress. I didn't even download one picture!

Unfortunately, I must agree. They can't all be winners, but hers are few and far between. The editing of the pantyhose set was pretty much the end for me. V-day set and the one after were pretty good...that's about it. Can't argue with the price, though. Still, she'll start hemhorraging members if it keeps up for too long. Anna is too hot to disappear, I hope...
racerxxx-77
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 02, 2008 4:15 am
That sucks when you cant even get 1 pocture thats worth DL from a set. They should get a real photigrapher. Is mom still taking the pictures?
bojodar
Good Poster
Added: Mar 02, 2008 6:35 pm
Think what you were getting before she was 18- there is at least some hope for this site.
Pepsi2008
Poster
Added: Mar 23, 2008 2:34 am
Thanks to all posters Very Happy
gotbeer6969
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 18, 2008 1:26 am
Can anyone post the good zips??
gamer025
Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2008 9:55 pm
I say keep this thread alive. She's always been cute girl-next-door looking. If her parent(s) are the photographer(s) then I doubt there will be nudes but teasing can still be fun.

Thanks for the sets, keep it up fellas! Very Happy
incrediblejase
Poster
Added: Apr 29, 2008 7:00 pm
Please try to keep this thread alive. Even though Anna will most likely never do nudes, especially with her parents running the site, it's nice to see a cute girl-next-door type for a change. Thanks!
Kristina Fey
Felicity Fey
Meet Audrey
Purrfect Eva
Elise Erotic
Meghanmodel/MyWyCowgirl
Jenny & Kristina from GNDTV
Jaimy & Jillian from Sweet Natural Girl
gumby667
Poster
Added: Apr 29, 2008 8:17 pm
from latest set

I think it's well worth it to join for the price they charge.
JamesPotter
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 29, 2008 8:30 pm
Thanks for the update. Smile
gotbeer6969
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 29, 2008 10:15 pm
The pics that are posted show the most you will see, so I would not recommend a membership to this site. Just keep posting the best pics from the site..pref in a zip.
videorogue
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 31, 2008 4:23 pm
the new set