Author
gmhyfd1
Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2007 12:40 am
I have a few I grabbed while I was searching. I'll put them up. Hopefully someone has full sets?
gmhyfd1
Poster
Added: Dec 24, 2007 1:14 am
Anyone?
BigA
Good Poster
Added: Dec 26, 2007 2:53 pm
I have joined the site to see what is what. I suspect the Jez and Cleodora pics are old ones simply being seen for the first time. As Cleo (Cali Logan) has her own site I can't see these being new. The Jez ones don't look like there is a couple of years between them either!

I will wait and see, though the two new girls are not the best!
PartyHoppintx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 27, 2007 4:09 am
are all these pics that were posted in this thread supposed to be Jezebel? Most of those look like a different girl, so just wanted to be sure. I've actually tried to see where else she has pics of videos for a few years, but never found any other work of hers but from Crush. Great thread here.
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 27, 2007 5:24 am
mrjsu wrote:
Have you seen any HC work by any of the Crush models? Two of them are featured on Ron Harris's site, where they presumably do masturbation. Cleodora has her own site, calilogan.com, but I'm not sure if she does anything beyond pose. Eve got her boobs done and does HC as Porsche Sin. Anybody else got anything to add to the list?

If some video surfaced of Jez doing ATM or something like that, I could die a happy man.

Nautica Thorn posed as "Daphne" at crush, for those who don't know she does just about anything these days
lilxb0yxblue
Good Poster
Added: Dec 27, 2007 1:51 pm
yeah, i realized that about Nautica Thorn when i was a crush member a few years ago. i was SOOO delighted to see her start popping up on gonzo sites in HC action! but, even she's old news now. and whoever posted the black girl, that's not Jez
gmhyfd1
Poster
Added: Dec 28, 2007 8:34 am
I know she's not Jez. She's Chance. The thread discussion turned to other crush girls, and Chance is one.
PartyHoppintx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 29, 2007 6:47 pm
Oh ok, sorry about that, I thought you meant it was Jez. Anyway, does anyone know of other sites or any HC that Jez has ever done? She seems to be super hard to find, and i've been looking for info. forever on her.
Dr. Strangelove
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 30, 2007 3:15 am
I emailed The Wizard once many years ago, asking if Jez had ever done any hardcore. He said he wasn't aware of any HC work, but I wouldn't have expected him to point anything out if it existed.

She has done some light masturbation in the Friday night movies and in the Crush Goddess DVD.
BigA
Good Poster
Added: Dec 30, 2007 10:35 am
I've done a full review of the new site in the review section here, any input is appreciated!
sugardaddy28
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 30, 2007 5:06 pm
Its not called crushphoto anymore now its Crushempire dot com
MrQwerty
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 06, 2008 8:36 pm
According to a couple posts in the CrushClub, some of the girls will be doing new sets, Jez included.
PartyHoppintx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 07, 2008 4:59 am
Awesome news. I'm starting to just think that Jez is a Crush exclusive and hasn't done any work elsewhere. Oh well, guess thats the place to find her!
svot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 09, 2008 8:20 am
PartyHoppintx wrote:
Awesome news. I'm starting to just think that Jez is a Crush exclusive and hasn't done any work elsewhere. Oh well, guess thats the place to find her!

Just so you know, a new gallery with Jez, "Starlet 1", has just been released on www.CrushEmpire.com Cool
dispunktional
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 09, 2008 7:35 pm
Here's a link to the Chance hardcore videos...

No links to FHG sites. svinto