Author
dispunktional
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 09, 2008 7:44 pm
I'll try to fix these with some caps when I have the time...meanwhile, here is another link to vid samples. Hot girl, she is.

No links to FHG sites. svinto
PartyHoppintx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 08, 2008 8:29 pm
Has no one found out if Jezebel has been on any other sites? She's such a hot commodity, i cant beleive she's not done anything else at all. Anyone out there seen her anywhere else or known if she's done HC?

Thanks again
svot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 11, 2008 9:28 pm
PartyHoppintx wrote:
Anyone out there seen her anywhere else or known if she's done HC?

She hasn't.
PartyHoppintx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 20, 2008 8:19 pm
Thanks for the reply. So no HC, and she hasn't done any other work on other sites under a different name or anything? Shocking, but Crush must have her under a sweet deal or something!
svot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 21, 2008 12:58 am
PartyHoppintx wrote:
Thanks for the reply. So no HC, and she hasn't done any other work on other sites under a different name or anything?
Apparently not. Wink

Quote:
Shocking, but Crush must have her under a sweet deal or something!
Code:
http://www.crushempire.com/WhatsNew-main/whats-new-main.htm

Please do not hotlink to paysites.
Use the code function instead.
This to prevent webbies from getting the sniff of the forum thrue the referlink.
svinto

Starting in one or two weeks, Crush's Wizard will be releasing a new movie series with Jezebel, called "Mystify". It's all new material which was shot in early 2008.
BigA
Good Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2008 10:29 am
The new Crush site has folded and is now an archive site. Guess is that there was actually never any new stuff and that the updates were just clearing out the stuff left from the closure the first time.

Cleo had some stuff in the bag and there were a couple of newer girls but nothing to indicate that any of it was new at all. The movie was talked about for over 3 months and in that time they never managed to put it together. Smells of bullshit to me.
PartyHoppintx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 03, 2008 10:50 pm
Now that Crushphoto is shut down once again, is Jezebel on ANY other sites? Or is she gone from our lives forever? lol. Anyone in the know?
anon9215
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 04, 2008 12:20 am
Didn't some of the girls do some HC? I swear I've seen some videos of a couple of them. If so, does anyone know what site they are on?
ludedewd
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 04, 2008 1:28 am
anon9215 wrote:
Didn't some of the girls do some HC? I swear I've seen some videos of a couple of them. If so, does anyone know what site they are on?

Chance and Daphne (Nautica Thorn) come to mind. Not sure if any others have.
MrFuka
Poster
Added: Aug 04, 2008 11:41 am
Holly Morgan is on there, can't remember the name she used on Crush, so there's another hardcore crush girl, even if she wasn't one of the originals.
jimpanse69
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 04, 2008 6:51 pm
MrFuka wrote:
Holly Morgan is on there, can't remember the name she used on Crush, so there's another hardcore crush girl, even if she wasn't one of the originals.

She's known as "Angelica" on Crush.

Code:
http://www.crushempire.com/Main/PreviewImages-new/PreviewAngelica.htm

Please do not hotlink to paysites.
Use the code function instead.
This to prevent webbies from getting the sniff of the forum thrue the referlink.
svinto
Landerk
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 11, 2008 7:57 am
a little sad to hear about eve getting her boobs done, they where so perfect... Crying or Very sad
jimpanse69
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 03, 2009 12:35 pm
New Jezebel gallery sets released on
Code:
www.CrushPhoto.com
petram
Good Poster
Added: Oct 03, 2009 2:39 pm
Quote:
1. Do not post ANY images or video from the following sites unless you are an authorized representative of that site:

Abbywinters.com
AesteticFootjobs @ clips4sale
AlisaKiss
AmateurAllure.com
Ann-angel
Arte-Imagen Diana (member diana1985)
Bang Bros Network, all sites
Bethany Jo
Blueyedcass.com
brandibelle.com
Britneysbedroom
BrookeMarks
callistamodel
camwithher
Chelbabe.com
clips4sale/AesteticFootjobs
Crush Studios
CuteRain

You better delete the images , jimpanse69 Rolling Eyes Confused
PartyHoppintx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 03, 2010 10:35 pm
So it's been about a year since Crushphoto once again closed.....do we still not know anything else about Jezebel? It amazes me that she was so popular, yet no one knows any other sites she's done or is doing. I know her final video on crush, she had put on some weight and her boobs were huge, but I would still love to know what she's doing now.....anyone have any new info?

Thanks