Lesbimania / Girl On Girl / Lesbian Sex Videos
Author
uberposter666
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 13, 2019 7:07 am
Lesbimania_Waiting On Her (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Ass Licking,Face Sitting,Pussy Fingering,Pussy Licking,Bathroom,Indoors,Restaurant,Big Tits Worship,Cheating,Couples Fantasies,Lesbian,Work Fantasies,Scissoring,Medium Ass,Tattoo,Average Body
Description: Dark-haired LaSirena is at a restaurant eating with her boyfriend and cutie Riley Nixon is waiting on them. Bodacious LaSirena's boyfriend is completely ignoring her, which short-haired Riley can't figure out because LaSirena is drop-dead gorgeous! Blonde Riley decides to teach curvy LaSirena's boyfriend a lesson and spills an entire bottle of wine on him! Afterward, she meets beautiful LaSirena in the bathroom and gives h
Models: Riley Nixon, LaSirena69

screenshot

Size: 1.15 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 35 min 6 s
Type: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 13, 2019 9:54 am
Lesbimania_Early Morning Romance (2019)

screenshot

Year: 2019
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Lesbian, Dyke, Fingering, Girl on Girl, Glamour, Pussy Licking, Tattooed, Erotica, Couple Friendly, Sensual, Intense Orgasm
Description: Description: Izzy Lush wakes up next to her girlfriend Misha Maver and she is super horny. They can't keep their hands off their bodies and after a few kisses they start licking each others pussy's. Both of them climax multiple times while rubbing their clits and perfect tits.
Models: Izzy Lush & Misha Maver

screenshot

Size: 492 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 21 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 13, 2019 12:42 pm
Lesbimania_Cherry Chloe, Kassidy, Jill - Car Wash Special (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Teen, 69, Pussy Licking, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian
Models: Chloe Cherry, Jill Kassidy

screenshot

Size: 1.46 GiB
Duration: 40 min 1 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 13, 2019 6:17 pm
Lesbimania_Marley Brinx First GGDP! (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Squirt, Anal, Girl-on-Girl, Strap-on, Threesome, Ass To Mouth, Double Penetration (DP), Big Tits, Lesbian
Description: Lesbian X is delighted to present Marley Brinx's very 1st GGDP, performed with the beautiful Ivy Lebelle and Lyra Law. Featuring intense lesbian DP action, this is a hardcore lesbian 3 way including multiple DP positions and ATM's, with an epic squirting finish. Get ready for a L. X exclusive you do not want to miss!
Models: Marley Brinx, Ivy Lebelle, Lyra Law

screenshot

Size: 1.97 GiB
Duration: 39 min 12 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 13, 2019 9:03 pm
Lesbimania_Serena Blair, Cadence Lux - We Like Girls - Cadence Lux & Serena Blair (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie
Models: Serena Blair, Cadence Lux

screenshot

Size: 1.87 GiB
Duration: 44 min 59 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 13, 2019 11:51 pm
Lesbimania_Scarlett Sage, Emily Willis - Showcase: Emily Willis (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Latina, Ass, Lesbian
Models: Scarlett Sage, Emily Willis

screenshot

Size: 1.59 GiB
Duration: 42 min 33 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 14, 2019 5:24 am
Lesbimania_Sapphic Curse Of Tthe Crystal Skull (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, College, 69, Tattoos, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Petite, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Sci-Fi and Fantasy, Original Series
Description: An alarm buzzes in a darkened tent. Adriana Chechik turns off the alarm and crawls out of her blankets. Putting on her clothes, she opens the tent and steps outside into the blazing New Mexico sun. Asking herself where Kissa is, she looks around. Her eyes widen when she spots Kissa Sins, wearing tight booty hugging shorts. What is she wearing?!, Adriana asks her. Whatever the fuck she wants, Kissa responds with a mischievous grin. She shouldn't dress provocatively when they're all alone out here in Chaco Canyon National Park, so far away from civilization, Adriana says worriedly. Don't worry, no one's going to mess with them, Kissa tells Adriana, flashing a pistol that she brought with her. But enough chit-chat, Kissa tells her friend gruffly. It's time to go. With a sigh, Adriana shoulders her backpack and they set off down a trail. The ladies hike for what seems like hours through the woods with Kissa in the lead. Adriana, a graduate student at the local university's Department of Archeology, can't wait to reach the unexplored cave that she's there to investigate. Kissa, a tough-as-nails ex-marine, isn't nearly as excited as her friend, complaining that she's just there to babysit Adriana. As they continue on the trail, Kissa can't help but get flirty with Adriana, but Adriana's not into it, reminding her friend that she's married. Their conversation is cut short when they reach a tall face of rock with a small opening that leads up to the cave. Adriana looks up at it, marveling that no one's ever seen it before. Kissa starts the climb up the steep entryway to the cave with Adriana following. It doesn't take long for Adriana to lose sight of Kissa, who dashes up the cliffside. After a long and grueling ascent, Adriana finally reaches the cave. When she turns on her LED camping lantern, she's shocked to discover that Kissa is standing right next to her. She hands Adriana an arrowhead, telling her she found it while she was waiting. Adriana is excited since it looks like a Mayan arrowhead and Kissa tells her that she can show her where she found it. Kissa takes Adriana deeper into the cave, bringing her to where she found the arrowhead. Eager to see what other secrets are buried there, Adriana gets down on her knees, sifting through the dirt of the cave floor. A moment later, Adriana is elated to find another arrowhead and snaps a photo of it. When she takes a look at the photo, she notices something in it, something strange, a shiny object protruding from the ground. Overcome with curiosity, Adriana grabs a small folding shovel out of her pack and starts digging feverishly, asking Kissa to hold the lantern as she pulls the mysterious object out of the dirt. It's a hunk of smoky quartz crystal about the size of a human fist. It almost seems like it's been carved into a shape. Adriana takes a plastic water bottle out of her backpack and washes off the hunk of quartz to reveal that it has been carved into the shape of a human skull. Adriana is in awe, saying that it could be hundreds of years old...or thousands. OR...it could have been carved last week, Kissa points out. Adriana retorts that that's unlikely since there are signs of extreme weathering on the surface, indicating that whatever carved it did so quite a while ago. Pulling the lantern close, Adriana examines the crystal skull closely. Adriana's eyes go wide with wonder as a light suddenly begins to emanate from the skull, growing ever brighter. As Kissa looks on, Adriana is transfixed as the glow from the skull gets brighter and brighter, reflecting in Adriana's eyes. Suddenly, Kissa's voice cuts into Adriana's trance, asking her if she's okay? Adriana shakes her head back to reality, blinking in confusion. She takes a breath, saying that they'd better get back to the camp. Later, back in their tent, Kissa dozes off while Adriana investigates the skull more, peering at it closely with a flashlight. Suddenly it begins to glow again and Adriana locks with the skull as the light increases in intensity. This mysterious glow flashes in Adriana's eyes and a strange energy seems to take hold of her. Abruptly, she rouses Kissa. What's wrong?, Kissa asks, groggy. With a seductive smile, Adriana tells her friend that she wants to fuck her. Kissa is shocked since this isn't like Adriana at all. What's come over her? But Kissa's surprise soon turns to lust as the impossible-to-resist Adriana kisses Kissa softly, pulling the blankets away from her. They dive into each other, stripping their clothes off and instantaneously losing themselves in each other's supple bodies. But the adventure is only just beginning for these amateur archaeologists. Are they prepared for what awaits them when they uncover the sapphic curse of the crystal skull?
Models: Adriana Chechik, Kissa Sins

screenshot

Size: 1.79 GiB
Duration: 44 min 42 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 14, 2019 8:10 am
Lesbimania_Black Sheep Cousins (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian
Models: Kendra Spade, Eliza Ibarra

screenshot

Size: 1.58 GiB
Duration: 45 min 35 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 14, 2019 10:58 am
Lesbimania_Private Yoga Instructor (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Sports, Lesbian
Description: Kali Roses and her private yoga instructor, Serena Blair, are practicing various poses together, trying to get into the meditative zone. However, Kali is having a hard time since she just wants to be one of those cool models on social media with the hot body already. She didn't think getting fit would take THIS much effort! To keep Kali's morale up, Serena embarks on a different yoga workout, both of them working in tandem to try andachieve inner peace. The poses are intimate as they rely on each other to find balance through physical touches. In doing so, something is sparked between them. Kali slyly starts flirting with Serena, asking if there are exercises that could help her become more flexible... in bed! Serena plays along as she lifts Kali's top, responding that, yes, although the exercises require them to take their clothes off... Serena starts by showing Kali some deep breathing exercises, which gives her plenty of chances to feel up Kali's perky breasts. The heat builds between them as they press their bodies close together, and it isn't long before they're unable to restrain themselves. They take turns sensually eating out and fingering each other's pussies in various yoga poses, pleasuring eachother until they share an energetic orgasm. It turns out that yoga is much more rewarding than Kali thought!
Models: Serena Blair, Kali Roses

screenshot

Size: 1.71 GiB
Duration: 43 min 39 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 14, 2019 4:31 pm
Lesbimania_We Like Girls - Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Model Debut
Description: Lena Paul and Ivy Lebelle are not just adult superstars, they're also in a beautiful lesbian relationship off-camera. And when they found out about 'We Like Girls' they couldn't wait to get involved. 'I freaked out when I saw the 'We Like Girls' trailer!' Lena enthusiastically told us. So when I got a message from Lena telling me that she and her girlfriend wanted to make love in front of my camera, I was honored beyond words and determined to make it happen. As I planned out the scene, it came time to figure out WHEN to shoot. Turns out that Ivy had the perfect idea, suggesting that we shoot on their anniversary, which was coming up in February. So, on a cool and misty Valentine's Day, the stars had finally aligned as Lena arrived at the shoot, charmingly nervous. 'What's funny is that I didn't think I was going to have butterflies....this isn't an exceptional thing...I was just with her last night, but I DO have butterflies...I'm actually nervous to have sex with my own girlfriend,' Lena said with a laugh. When Ivy arrived at the location a short time later, she echoed her girlfriend's nervousness and explained her feelings for Lena. 'When I first had sex with her I had just NEVER had sex with a woman like that. I've never felt more desired and...cared for and honestly LOVED,' Ivy gushed. I have to admit, I had my share of excited butterflies too as we got the ladies ready to meet each other. Their love was so deep, so...INTENSE, you just sensed this was going to be an amazing day. 'I just want to take her in my arms and give her the sweetest kiss and touch her beautiful body and make her feel as desired as she makes me feel,' Ivy said, her anticipation building as we got closer to the moment. And Ivy was right. I could just FEEL that desire radiating off of Lena when she came in to start the pre-scene photoshoot. The emotion in the room was so strong that I could barely hold back tears. But I wasn't about to hold THEM back from each other any longer, so I led Ivy into the room. When they locked eyes on each other, I can really only describe the moment in one word: magical. They embraced, kissing passionately and giggling excitedly. The moment they had been waiting for had finally arrived. 'If you had told 16-year old me---so deep in the closet---that I was going to be here today, celebrating loving another woman....in front of thousands of people...' Lena said, trailing off, her eyes glistening with feeling. She didn't need to say anything else though---the moment was SO much bigger than words. Because this was THEIR time. We were just lucky enough to be invited in for a brief glimpse of it. -Bree Mills
Models: Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul

screenshot

Size: 1.55 GiB
Duration: 36 min 21 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 15, 2019 6:26 am
Lesbimania_Caught At The Kissing Booth (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Outdoors, Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, 69, Pussy Licking, Petite, Ass, Lesbian, Model Debut
Description: Ivy Wolfe has been running a kissing booth for charity all day and is in the midst of kissing a line-up of girls one by one. As all the girls confirm that they're over 18, Danni Rivers, a beautiful girl further down the line catches Ivy's attention and they exchange flirtatious glances. When it's Danni's turn, she and Ivy kiss, and it rapidly escalates to a passionate make-out session. The next girl in line sees that Danni is taking a long time and calls out: hey, quit holding up the line! Ivy hears this and this snaps her out of the passionate moment. She breaks from Danni, giggling and clearing her throat as she takes a deep, steadying breath and straightens her hair, trying to calm herself down. Danni walks away, chuckling quietly. As Ivy apologizes for the delay and serves the next customer, Danni walks around behind the kissing booth. She gets on her knees and begins to squeeze Ivy's ass and rub her pussy over her shorts as she trails kisses on her legs. Ivy gasps in shock as she chats with her latest customer, but she can't resist Danni's sensual touches. As the next customer walks up to the booth, her eyes widen when she sees Danni slip her hand down the front of Ivy's pants and begin to finger her pussy. Ivy moans loudly. Hesitantly, the customer asks if the kissing booth is still happening or is Ivy too...busy? Through gasps of pleasure, Ivy says yes and pulls the customer in for her kiss as Danni slips her shorts off and begins to eat her pussy from behind. As her next few customers come up for their kisses, they're greeted by the sight of Danni pleasuring Ivy's pussy. Ivy's been caught at the kissing booth with her pants down...LITERALLY!
Models: Ivy Wolfe & Danni Rivers

screenshot

Size: 2.83 GiB
Duration: 43 min 33 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 15, 2019 9:13 am
Lesbimania_Elexis Monroe, Autumn Falls Is The Corrupting Your Daughter (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Brunette, Member Fantasy, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, MILF & Mature Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Step Daughter

screenshot

Size: 1.70 GiB
Duration: 38 min 45 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 15, 2019 2:47 pm
Lesbimania_Sister's Mid-Life Crisis (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Fingering, MILF & Mature, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Step Sister, Ass, Lesbian
Description: Two mature step-sisters, Cherie DeVille and Kenzie Taylor, are catching up after life's kept them apart awhile. Cherie looks distressed and when Kenzie asks about it, it's revealed that Cherie and her husband are getting a divorce. It's just that the spark between them has been gone for YEARS, and she can't see herself growing old with him anymore. In fact, there's someone ELSE she'd rather grow old with...
And it's a woman.
Kenzie doesn't miss a beat, being wholeheartedly supportive of her sister. She knows coming out is hard, but she's going to be there for Cherie, no matter what! All the while, Kenzie is completely oblivious to Cherie's pointed stares and words that suggest that Cherie cares for Kenzie more than as just a sister. Finally, Cherie has no choice but to say outright that she specifically wants to grow old with KENZIE.
Kenzie's shocked by the news, pulling away from Cherie and needing a moment to collect herself. Cherie tries to be comforting, afraid that she pushed away the person she loves most. Although Kenzie's still uncertain, the more she thinks about it, the more she realizes that she loves Cherie beyond sisterly love as well, although what does this ultimately mean for them?
The two women tentatively decide to have a sensual encounter with each other. Although they're not entirely sure how things will work out between them, they don't want any lingering 'what-ifs' in their lives. Despite their reservations, once they begin kissing and touching each other, the world fades away. As they tongue each other's pussies and trib their way to orgasmic bliss, everything just feels RIGHT. While the future is still uncertain, at least now they know their bond is stronger than ever.
Models: Cherie DeVille, Kenzie Taylor

screenshot

Size: 1.57 GiB
Duration: 39 min 57 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 15, 2019 8:21 pm
Lesbimania_Riley Reid, Mona Wales - My Daughter's Secret Diary (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Blonde, Brunette, Member Fantasy, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, MILF & Mature Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Step Daughter

screenshot

Size: 1.47 GiB
Duration: 37 min 29 s

Download from K2S >
Added: Sep 16, 2019 1:55 am
Lesbimania_Office Mediation (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Ass, Lesbian, Model Debut
Description: Abigail Mac is at her desk working when her boss, Sinn Sage, comes by asking for reports. Abigail tries her best to keep things professional as Sinn leans against her chair and compliments her outfit. Abigail's uncomfortable but accepts the compliment, although it's when Sinn asks her to stand up so that she can get a better look that Abigail draws the line. Sinn pouts as she's denied, lamenting that Abigail's no fun. As soon as she leaves, Abigail grabs the phone and finally gives HR a call. Abigail meets with Lindsey Cruz, who works at HR. Abigail is relieved to get things off her chest, stating that Sinn has been giving her unwanted compliments and touches that make her feel uncomfortable at work. When Lindsey suggests mediation, which requires Abigail facing Sinn. Abigail is not onboard. However, Lindsey says it's only fair that Sinn has a chance to address the allegations as well. Although she's reluctant, Abigail agrees and Lindsey calls Sinn to arrange a meeting. A short while later, Abigail and Sinn sit with Lindsey, and there is no missing the tension in the room. Sinn doesn't think that complimenting an outfit counts as sexual harassment and that this whole thing is ridiculous. Abigail argues that complimenting and making innuendos are two very different things! Things get heated as Abigail and Sinn get into a heated shouting match. Tempers flare as they both try to prove that they are right, although the lust between them quickly becomes apparent. After Sinn calls Abigail a stripper for the way she dresses at work, Abigail insists that Sinn WISHES she was a stripper! Then Sinn could get her naked to have sex with her because that's what the boss lady REALLY wants, isn't it?! Suddenly, they can't hold back anymore. They surge forward and crash their lips together, hungrily devouring each other's mouths as Lindsey looks on in shock. She tries to wiggle away from the horny women, who are heavily making out and moaning up a storm. However, she's pulled back into the fray as Abigail suggests that she sticks around for 'compliance purposes.' Turned on by the two powerful women before her, Lindsey's unable to resist temptation and readily joins them. They have a wild threesome, with Lindsey along for the ride as Abigail and Sinn let loose their pent-up sexual frustrations for each other. Abigail lets her naughty boss suck on her breasts and lick her pussy, although the fun's only just started. Abigail wants to make her boss pay!
Models: Abigail Mac, Sinn Sage, Lindsey Cruz

screenshot

Size: 1.37 GiB
Duration: 33 min 18 s

Download from K2S >