Author
timmiotoole
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 17, 2016 7:08 pm
Hello! I can not remember the name of a model that used to see in Myfreecams.com a while ago (not currently), and I have no photos to help ...[/size] I made an identikit... i really do my best...

screenshot

But if I have the description in my mind, I know it is a difficult task, so I thank you for those who want to try ...

- It is very tall, his face is very white, her hair very straight and very black, long with bangs.

- straight nose, big eyes, black hair, strong jaw, face Italian style (or so I think)

- Your age is between 25 -30 years, I think,

- She had her very large breasts, and appeared to be natural, just a little fallen, normal but very tall white body. his ass was similar characteristics.

- I remember often dressed in schoolgirl ... and I think his name was long, and was related to fantasy themes such as fairy, nymph, or something, but I look at this via and could not find satisfactory results (I begin to think that it is wrong)

She is not Forest_Nymph, but the kind of face is similar.

Can you throw names that pass through your mind?
Thank you!!!!
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios Cool[url][/url]
timmiotoole
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 22, 2016 2:17 am
Already !!! I just remember !!! for those interested, his name was LuthienBlythe.
The drawing was not so similar ... but it was interesting to try ...
Thanks to the curious!