michaelburns
Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2008 8:18 pm
THanks a lot for this 3 nice clips
ws777ot
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm
smeggy wrote:

The only ones I can find are shooting 1 and gym shoot, I don't think this ones (shooting 3) been posted before - although tbh they are not that much different. Apart from no 9, where she finally parts her legs!

The shoot 3 has not been posted ...it seems fairly new.

All posts welcomed...and look out for vid #9 Laughing Laughing Laughing

PM me for the new file list
smeggy
Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2008 11:06 pm
ws777ot wrote:
All posts welcomed...and look out for vid #9 Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few days for that one - I can only really upload one per night on my cheapskate broadband.... Embarassed

hXXp://rapidshare.com/files/85813133/charlotte_4_.part1.rar
hXXp://rapidshare.com/files/85822694/charlotte_4_.part2.rar

pass smeg
jaymes
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 23, 2008 3:37 am
smeggy wrote:

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few days for that one - I can only really upload one per night on my cheapskate broadband.... Embarassed

oh please just skip to #9.... much appreciated.. Very Happy
Wow that sure took a long time, but I finally made 500 posts. And it is not for a lack of appreciation. I totally appreciate this forum and everyone who contributes... wish I had more time to spend here
Very Happy
smeggy
Poster
Added: Jan 23, 2008 8:29 am
hXXp://rapidshare.com/files/85858897/charlotte_5_.part1.rar
hXXp://rapidshare.com/files/85849549/charlotte_5_.part2.rar
reb
Good Poster
Added: Jan 23, 2008 10:35 am
many thanks for the updates, you are doing a great job smeggy Very Happy
generation
VIP club member
Added: Jan 23, 2008 11:45 am
very good post incredible woman mmmm ilove this girl charlotte! nice works is possible charlotte use toys in shoot ???please i hope a day this woman use toys hihi bye !!
stephensg
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 23, 2008 4:34 pm
fantastic vids. i am having alot of Trouble with rapidshare it wont let me download a thing , i am a full member as well, i just get a blank page when i try. is anyone els having the same trouble ,,,,
smeggy
Poster
Added: Jan 23, 2008 6:50 pm
stephensg wrote:
fantastic vids. i am having alot of Trouble with rapidshare it wont let me download a thing , i am a full member as well, i just get a blank page when i try. is anyone els having the same trouble ,,,,

have you tried clearing your temporary internet files? I am not experiencing any problems with them.

Jaymes Laughing that would not appeal to my ordered nature - I bet you eat your dessert before your main course!

hXXp://rapidshare.com/files/86052805/charlotte_6_.part1.rar.html
hXXp://rapidshare.com/files/86394904/charlotte_6_.part2.rar
hXXp://rapidshare.com/files/86394910/charlotte_6_.part3.rar
stephensg
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 24, 2008 4:38 am
i no what you mean, but not only me having trouble with them. i here its bt in the uk thats putting a block on rapid if you put in google having probs with rapidshare you will see that loads of people having probs now..
reb
Good Poster
Added: Jan 24, 2008 8:04 am
stephensg wrote:

Yeah it's becoming a pain in the ass - when this happens I paste the link to my browser, add www to the url and keep hitting 'go' continually and the download page does finally open.

Smeggy - thanks mate, but only the link for part 1 of the last video is showing Sad
cactusoly
VIP club member
Added: Jan 24, 2008 2:42 pm
thank you so much. I believe these are different videos than Ive seen here before

Celeb clips
http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=42860
Danny1000
Good Poster
Added: Jan 24, 2008 7:54 pm
stephensg wrote:
i no what you mean, but not only me having trouble with them. i here its bt in the uk thats putting a block on rapid if you put in google having probs with rapidshare you will see that loads of people having probs now..

BT aren't putting a block on Rapidshare. What's happening is a TCP/IP error when using BT with certain sites. It's an intermittent fault as well but I can assure you BT are getting plenty of complaints about it - including one from me. Rapidshare is a legitimate file sharing site you see and is used for many things apart from our "speciality" here. Very Happy
stephensg
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 25, 2008 4:13 am
you put it better than me lol i see what you mean. i have talk talk and its the same for me like a 3min clip takes 1 hour to download. or just nothing .
scrupper
Good Poster
Added: Jan 25, 2008 7:15 am
I wish they'd show more of her from behind. She has a beautiful ass that only gets a very brief showing. More ass! More ass! So far, I like parts 3 and 5 the best. I've deleted 1, 2 and haven't watched 4 and 6 yet.

Yeah she does seemed bored with the shoot. Chewing gum and looking around. But she's damned cute and sexy, so I don't care. Smile

Keep up the great work, Smeggy!

R/S has been reliable for me. I just right-click the link, open in a new tab and change the hXXp to hTTp and away it goes. Never had any glitches or slow downloads. I used Mozilla 1.8.1.