Author
luis_x
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 01, 2012 3:33 am
all dead reup plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 09, 2012 2:56 pm
Is she returning or not? I'm sure she wants to. Maybe someone could loan her a few bucks to set up and get a professional photog. BTW Those are great pics of her from her 5th video but the best one is of her on the bed in black net hose and when she moves around on the bed every part of her body is on view. Hot thing.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Jan 09, 2012 8:15 pm
johnlee71 wrote:
Is she returning or not? I'm sure she wants to. Maybe someone could loan her a few bucks to set up and get a professional photog. BTW Those are great pics of her from her 5th video but the best one is of her on the bed in black net hose and when she moves around on the bed every part of her body is on view. Hot thing.

Well, from what I know, the dude who is doing her new website is waiting for her to create the new content, has been for some time now. It's all very vauge.
M226914
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 23, 2016 10:33 pm
Don has started releasing previously unseen sets of Gabe, starting March 2016. He days he has a year's worth of material...could be anything up to 50 sets! Might not be "new" Gabe, but I can't wait to see it!
Dick44
Poster
Added: Mar 23, 2016 11:16 pm
M226914 wrote:
Don has started releasing previously unseen sets of Gabe, starting March 2016. He days he has a year's worth of material...could be anything up to 50 sets! Might not be "new" Gabe, but I can't wait to see it!

Does anyone know the name of this site? I have forgotten what it was called. I am going to google search it but thought you might know. Thanks. I would love to see more naked Gabe.
trebble
Good Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2016 6:10 pm
tupinambis
Good Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2016 6:29 pm
That site is probably just an archive and im sure she´s not back into modelling.
trebble
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2016 4:39 pm
The site says "copyright 2016". The samples are from sets i have never seen before.

I am pretty sure thats a relaunch with new content, with new meaning "unknown before". That does not necessary mean the shootings took place in the younger past, although the changes of her body sure are a sign that the shootings weren't done when the rest of the content was made.

For me, it is definitely a relaunch with new content.

And i like it.
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2016 5:57 pm
This is from webmasters forum

Model-Gabe.com is back! The website has been totally revamped. Actually, I've replace every webpage, so yeah it's just like new!
This is material that I've had for a long time. "Lost", as I say. But, this isn't just a few updates. I have close to a years worth of material. Gabe's here to stay!
This is NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN material, but it IS older material. You'll see it in the shooting style and settings.
Also, unfortunately, the videos are Standard Definition, which is 480p, but the clips are framed in 1280x720 mp4 format to make it look a little nicer.
Don't let that discourage you. This is prime Gabe material. Naughty-style open-leg nude modeling (like Danielle and Chasity). It's really priceless.
The first Photo Set will start at #051 and the first Video Clip will be #001.
Iluvgabe
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 30, 2016 1:30 pm
She's back!

It's been a long time coming. Too long...
M226914
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 10, 2016 7:20 pm
She has changed a lot in between the old sets and the new (old) sets. She's put on weight and clearly has a C-section scar. It's been edited out of the photos, but it's in all of the videos.

The quality of the website and the skill (or lack thereof) of the photographer/videographer is as sh*t as ever, but then would we expect anything else..?.

All in all, she looks great and the new sets and vids are really hot. There's loads of spreading and close-ups...absolutely tons of ass=spreading too.

I'm waiting/hoping that we'll get some fingers/toys in future, like with Kailyn.
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: May 19, 2016 2:58 pm
Now I can't wait to see them.
embmmusic
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 07, 2016 4:54 am
There are a couple of new pussy shot on ViperGirls but no full sets yet
greendoor
VIP club member
Added: Jun 07, 2016 3:06 pm
embmmusic wrote:
There are a couple of new pussy shot on ViperGirls but no full sets yet

Any chance of posting some shots here? Would love to see the new ones.
embmmusic
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 10, 2016 4:53 am