Author
rio_cub
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2009 3:27 am
triad wrote:

Thanks rio

i'll up them later to rapid or sharebee for everyone still looking and who maybe don't know which site you speak of

Were you able to find it? After about 10hrs of seeding from me, it seems like it's off and running. There are currently about 27 seeders listed. Much better than I had actually expected. Seems there are more Vicki fans out there than I thought.
triad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2009 2:29 am
rio_cub wrote:
triad wrote:

Thanks rio

i'll up them later to rapid or sharebee for everyone still looking and who maybe don't know which site you speak of

Were you able to find it? After about 10hrs of seeding from me, it seems like it's off and running. There are currently about 27 seeders listed. Much better than I had actually expected. Seems there are more Vicki fans out there than I thought.

yeah about a two years ago i went searching for a adult torrent site so i knew instantly where to look

http://sharebee.com/bb56dca8

like i said before thanks rio
uhoh172002
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2009 8:23 am
triad wrote:
rio_cub wrote:
triad wrote:

Thanks rio

yeah about a two years ago i went searching for a adult torrent site so i knew instantly where to look

http://sharebee.com/bb56dca8

like i said before thanks rio

Is this all 8 of those cams? Thanks for reupping to sharebee btw!
triad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2009 9:28 am
there were 8 files but i think it's like 3 or 4 cam shows that are just split up but all thanks really should go to

rio

i just happen to know where he was speaking of, but he reencoded them from I think 1 gig down to 100 mb with no noticeable lost of quality

and by the way they are in .flv format, so if anyone need to i can change them to divx or something
stronzi
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2009 10:28 am
thanks
paris09
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2009 4:22 pm
She is definitely a great find. Thanks to all who posted.
rio_cub
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 27, 2009 12:37 am
I did notice that the newly encoded files are slightly smaller(screen size-wise) than the originals. But, honestly, I think they look a bit more clear and considering the massive decrease in size, I think that's a fair trade off.

Glad I could be of assistance guys.
MRPINK
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 15, 2010 5:59 am
is this the adult vicky teen model?
andreww770
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 15, 2010 11:16 am
thanks for all these contributions. I did not know about this hot chick!
mrusa4440
Poster
Added: Apr 16, 2010 12:59 am
thanks rio I have been looking for these forever....you are truly a god of the net...lol Laughing Very Happy Shocked
jilliansngfan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 28, 2010 6:07 am
thank you all for this post!!! Very Happy
rio_cub
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 12, 2010 2:22 am
No need to thank me, I just hung on to the clips, I didn't find them originally. Just thank my archiving skills if nothing else LOL.

Just wish I could find some stuff of this caliber from the other GU girls.

Glad this is still hanging around.
elassad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 14, 2013 9:51 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot

11 VICKIMODEL SETS
352 PICS - 1182X1600

vickimodel.rar - 106.74 MB
oasis1
Poster