ghostly hero
Poster
Added: Aug 13, 2009 3:08 am
Love the lookkkssss !:P
Dick44
Poster
Added: Aug 13, 2009 3:45 am
triad wrote:
well here's someones thread with all of her member section videos, but it would be great if someone could re-up the web chat sessions

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic93980-150.html#1091975

Well give me a little while and I will upload all the chats I have saved over the last few years. I don't think I have any stills left on my PC but I can come up with some. I would have to dig out old DVDs. Trust me this is Vicki. I was a member a long time ago and she was one of my favorite teases.
Dick44
Poster
Added: Aug 13, 2009 3:55 am
Vicki Model chats I had collected. I had posted these at another board that is no longer. But I figure they can be put to good use as a tribute to those fans here. I have never posted files in the "code" so they can be copied and used in a download manager before. I hope this is acceptable. I see it broke a couple of files in two but they should be accurate.

Code:
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
mrusa4440
Poster
Added: Aug 14, 2009 9:53 pm
Hey Dick44! Thanks for posting the caps, I missed them the first time around and am going to try to get some this time. and I also remember you from the "warming hut" glad to your still around. I really do miss vic and wish she was still around. Thanks again my friend. Very Happy
banski
Good Poster
Added: Aug 14, 2009 11:46 pm
Hi Dick, its Banski from her old site Thanks for all the links.
Dick44
Poster
Added: Aug 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Hey MrUSA4440 and Banski. Good to see some of the Warming Hut's own in the house. Yeah I really miss Vicki and she was just starting to come out of her shell i think when the site went belly up.
uhoh172002
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 17, 2009 6:57 am
Wow Dick nice work, thanks for these. What I never understood is why she did soooooo much more in chat sessions then what was on her site. Her site probably could have done even better if she had as I always thought Vicki to be much better looking then most of the online models.
triad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 17, 2009 10:42 pm
thanks for upping the cam chats, i thought i might had missed out on them
triad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 18, 2009 12:04 am
is there anyone around that got badgerstripe webcam caps and is willing to reup them?

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic45695-45.html#514824
uhoh172002
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 31, 2009 8:08 am
triad wrote:
is there anyone around that got badgerstripe webcam caps and is willing to reup them?

I downloaded these when he posted them but lost them and when I went to redownload them, they were already gone, so I would love a reup as well.

Not sure why, but the webchats badger uploaded were a lot more hardcoreness then the ones that Dick posted, which makes me wonder why she toned back as I think the ones Badger posted were from an early time.

I know a few of you guys said you were members at her old forum, any news on where she went to?
badgerstripe
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm
I'm afraid I'm in the same situation as the rest of you with this. The board I originally got these from is long gone, my links were reported and deleted by rapidshare and I have inadvertently deleted the files from my hard drive.

Duh! Embarassed
okmand
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 02, 2009 12:58 am
anything else of her?

You should read the rules first! No links to blogs or other boards!

Arrow Rules
Arrow Permitted File Hosts, Image Hosts and Link Protectors

Monkey D. Ruffy
triad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 05, 2009 3:15 pm
badgerstripe wrote:
I'm afraid I'm in the same situation as the rest of you with this. The board I originally got these from is long gone, my links were reported and deleted by rapidshare and I have inadvertently deleted the files from my hard drive.

Duh! Embarassed

is this a recent deletion or have you already used the drive ?
rio_cub
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 24, 2009 5:36 am
uhoh172002 wrote:
triad wrote:

I downloaded these when he posted them but lost them and when I went to redownload them, they were already gone, so I would love a reup as well.

Not sure why, but the webchats badger uploaded were a lot more hardcoreness then the ones that Dick posted, which makes me wonder why she toned back as I think the ones Badger posted were from an early time.

I know a few of you guys said you were members at her old forum, any news on where she went to?

Good news fellas.

I've got all 8 of the requested files. I downloaded them back when they were still active and have them lying around still.

But...........I created a torrent for them and according to the rules, I'm unable to post the torrent link here. I honestly don't want to risk being banned. I'm probably also unable to post the site they are on, the way I read the rules anyhow.

The torrent is labeled as VickiModel_cam and you can find it at a site that's "Purely" for torrents of an adult nature. Maybe that gives enough of a clue without outright saying it.

Best of luck and please post more if anyone has more. I've been following these girls quite literally since the beginning.
triad
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 24, 2009 10:21 pm
rio_cub wrote:
uhoh172002 wrote:
triad wrote:

Good news fellas.

I've got all 8 of the requested files. I downloaded them back when they were still active and have them lying around still.

But...........I created a torrent for them and according to the rules, I'm unable to post the torrent link here. I honestly don't want to risk being banned. I'm probably also unable to post the site they are on, the way I read the rules anyhow.

The torrent is labeled as VickiModel_cam and you can find it at a site that's "Purely" for torrents of an adult nature. Maybe that gives enough of a clue without outright saying it.

Best of luck and please post more if anyone has more. I've been following these girls quite literally since the beginning.

Thanks rio

i'll up them later to rapid or sharebee for everyone still looking and who maybe don't know which site you speak of