Author
anon9215
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 16, 2008 11:16 pm
Highlifer wrote:
Wow, looks like my wish came true, Alexis now does hardcore with some dorky looking old guy haha

So do you have pics or videos of this Question Very Happy Very Happy
jrphotog
Poster
Added: Sep 17, 2008 3:40 am
could someone please post a few pics? my p.c. cant seem to download the pics off her site. thanks in advance. Twisted Evil
Highlifer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 17, 2008 1:30 pm
anon9215 wrote:
Highlifer wrote:
Wow, looks like my wish came true, Alexis now does hardcore with some dorky looking old guy haha

So do you have pics or videos of this Question Very Happy Very Happy
Nope, just saw the scrambled pic of her on the site with a dick in her and in her bio she says her pussy is sore from him banging her, no way I'd give them my money lol, but hope somebody is horny enough to join the site and post the stuff here for us Smile
hopemodelfan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 18, 2008 12:31 pm
I'll add my voice to the call for Alexis.

If anyone has her new stuff and can share, you'd get all the good karma in the world.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 19, 2008 12:33 am
I think that relationship might be based on something other than personal attraction. My vote is some type of powder. What do you think?
Jeffmage
Poster
Added: Sep 19, 2008 7:22 am
I joined her site, but I don't see the picture or any videos to download.

She looks pretty good, but I was hoping for videos.
Highlifer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2008 9:50 am
Kinda like false advertising huh?, I'd be asking that webmaster why is there a preview pic with a dick inside her that says "cum inside" and a "extreme sexual nature" warning on it, but no goodies like that actually in the members area Evil or Very Mad
arksulli
Good Poster
Added: Sep 19, 2008 2:57 pm
A shame to hear her site seems to be a rip off. When will they learn that it's a hell of a lot better to just deliver what you advertise... that's how you get repeat customers and that if you don't the news will get out eventually that you aren't delivering what you say are.
talaknor
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2008 11:10 pm
Wow. I clicked the links button on Alexis' page... and found another blast from the past. Does anyone remember Princess Ria?

http://www.princessrianude.com/index1.html

Only $13 a month, or $40 a year... I feel bad for these girls, they used to be great, now they remind me of the bargain bin of vhs tapes at a yard sale.

Speaking of... they don't take Visa. Anyone else want to front the $13 and post a siterip?

TIA

EDIT... nevermind. Someone's smarter than I am....

http://www.forumofilia.com/topic46554.html
Eponine
Good Poster
Added: Sep 21, 2008 2:31 am
Thanks for bring her to my attention... I like girls who are a little more round at times.
hopemodelfan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 22, 2008 11:03 am
Thanks for that

Any luck with Alexis, gentlemen?
Highlifer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 23, 2008 4:15 am
Somebody just posted a ton of sets in another topic, she isn't looking as "Lovely" as I thought Rolling Eyes
rats
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 27, 2008 3:29 am
checkin it out now, thanks
pinto5
Poster
Added: Oct 01, 2008 8:29 am
web wayback machine has the Lovely Alexis site with a few photos of when she was 14 back in 2003. Sorry can't post here of course.
argonne11
Poster
Added: Oct 21, 2008 1:38 pm
I still hope that Alazai comes out of retirement. She was the best of the lot!