Author
irontrainer36
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 12:21 am
I am uploading the movies now to RS. They are both VLC media files. You will need to download VLC to play them. They do not play on Windows Media Player. you can download VLC here:

http://vlcplayer-download.info/?gclid=CJWc-5TIuZYCFQxzHgod4EFLMA
irontrainer36
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 12:36 am
Here is the first cam show 14 minutes long.

dead link
snapster
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 12:49 am
that is all i can say!! please more!
irontrainer36
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 12:51 am
Here is the second cam show 18 minutes long. Enjoy..............

dead link
barryegan
Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2008 1:44 am
Much thanks, irontrainer36! They look awesome -- I'm downloading these now. Very Happy
barryegan
Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2008 2:07 am
irontrainer36, I just downloaded the first one and I'm not sure that's her. Are you sure that's VanessaLuv? I appreciate you posting (it's a hot vid either way), but I'm not sure it's her.
irontrainer36
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 2:11 am
It definately is. Look at the necklace and the ring she is wearing in mine and then in yours. Same ring and same necklace.
barryegan
Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2008 2:42 am
irontrainer36 wrote:
It definately is. Look at the necklace and the ring she is wearing in mine and then in yours. Same ring and same necklace.

Yeah, the necklace does definitely look the same. But something about her face -- she looks different in your vids, prettier even. She even has tattoos in your videos that I've never seen before. If it is indeed her, I think they were probably recorded some time after the ones I posted. In any case, the vids are hot. Thanks for posting them.
gspkid
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 2:47 am
irontrainer36 wrote:
Here are some pics from my movies guys. i hope i am doing this right. This is my first post.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
gspkid
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 2:51 am
my bad, great post, are the above pics of her cams since, they don't match the other clips in any event, thanks.
irontrainer36
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 3:20 am
Your welcome and thank you for your as well barryegan. Yeah she looks older in my vids. And yes i noticed the tats as well but it definately is her. Just older and thinner. She is a great tease.

If anyone else some please post !!!!
radada
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 7:08 pm
Hi guys
This is absolutely not vanessaluv.
This is Elle sommers(http://www.ellesommers.com)but thanks to post that,really cool camshow Cool
irontrainer36
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 11:01 pm
wow radada I swear that was vanessa. but I think your right. They look soo much alike right down to the same necklace.............damn

good call. I had not even heard of elle summers.
barryegan
Poster
Added: Oct 23, 2008 1:19 am
radada wrote:
Hi guys
This is absolutely not vanessaluv.
This is Elle sommers(http://www.ellesommers.com)but thanks to post that,really cool camshow Cool

Thanks for the info. I think I like her even more than Vanessa... Very Happy

EDIT: For those who like Elle, there's more webcam videos of her in this thread. Nice.
at40
Good Poster
Added: Oct 23, 2008 8:06 am
Thanks for the new contributons. Unfortunately irontrainer's comshows weren't Vanessa. I was full of hope to see something new of her. But indeed the screenshots look like her. Or at least the girl seems to be very similar. Irontrainer is not to blame at all, bad news for him and for us as well!

Today I want to share the last two pieces of vids that I have. The vid I'm talking about is called "Boo" (it is not the "bootilicious" vid that barryegan already shared with us). I only have parts 2 + 3 and both are about 1 minute long.

Have fun again and keep this thread alive!

dead link
dead link