Author
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 14, 2008 4:05 pm
Quote:
how old is she? she looks too young for being nude imo

Quote:
looks @ least 18 to me, probably 19 or 20 - lets see some coochie!

Well, as was discussed in the other thread (that's now gone), I recall Jenny Star as being around in later 2002 (it may have been earlier or a little later). In one of the sets (I can't recall which one), there is an old cordless or cell phone that looks to be from 1999 or 2000.

I think her site went down sometime in 2004 or 2005. The same sets (with some extra shots) reappeared on Real8teens in 2005 or 2006 under the name "Abby." However after a few months, her sets were taken down with no explanation.

So, as to her age, she's probably at least 25 or 26 now and you're not going to see any coochie. I've spent years trying to find more pics and there not there. There are some galleries that I have of sets that were obviously never released, but, where the sets are remain a mystery.

Truly, when I say she is the greatest "whatever happened to..." story, she is. She was so beautiful and seemingly disappeared forever.
elninotroppo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 16, 2008 3:03 pm
You are right, it's a great mystery. With those amazing proportions i'd like to think she moved on to catwalk modelling or something.
nahhhh
Poster
Added: Oct 16, 2008 9:10 pm
damn, I wonder how someone might be more beautiful
Seiken
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 18, 2008 7:47 pm
This is amazing. I've had a hard-drive crash and lost all the sets I had of this girl. I haven't visited this site in well over a year before today and I came back ONLY to try to find this girl's sets again, and what do you know? There are still threads running about her. It's incredible the impact she's had on a lot of guys. Really is a shame that there hasn't been more of her.

Thanks for reposting all those.
McDave
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 22, 2008 4:06 pm
In case anyone is interested, here is a file of by "best of" pics. They are all the topless and nip slip pics in all the sets above.

McDave

Thanks to theuploaders that put these here so I can make this set.

dead link
SouthPawn
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 23, 2008 1:24 pm
McDave wrote:
In case anyone is interested, here is a file of by "best of" pics. They are all the topless and nip slip pics in all the sets above.
I think best-of's are simply the best Cool
Thanks for this one!
wtfm
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 30, 2009 10:31 am
McDave wrote:

McDave

Thanks to theuploaders that put these here so I can make this set.

dead link

Could someone reup this one? TIA
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 25, 2009 8:18 pm
Hate to resurrect a dead thread, but, I have received some PMs over the last several months requesting that I reup my links (which RS deleted). It's strange, really, because 2 pf the posts in this thread by other people have RS links and their links remain. I think RS just purged most of my files several months ago.

Anyway, I have reupped and fixed all broken links.
Prosperox
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm
mrbluesman wrote:
Anyway, I have reupped and fixed all broken links.

And I for one am extremely grateful to you mrbluesman. Thank you.
yarrick140
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 26, 2009 1:12 pm
To the posters of each set go a huge and heartfelt thanks. To Jenny goes something else entirely...
novoeros
Poster
Added: Dec 13, 2009 12:09 am
yarrick140 wrote:
To the posters of each set go a huge and heartfelt thanks. To Jenny goes something else entirely...

I agree!!! thanks to all posters of this classic and very nice girl!!!
madmatty
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 11, 2010 11:53 pm
fantastic sets!

I found a bunch of the 15 pic previews a while ago, and by finding enough of them and eliminating duplicates I probably got to 1/3 or maybe 1/2 of the pics. Thanks for these, they made my day!
juannomas
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 24, 2010 4:57 pm
thanks alot!!!!
guysmiley
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 25, 2010 11:15 am
awesome post, thanks
Generac
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 28, 2010 10:23 am
Thanks mrbluesman blast from the past Very Happy