www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index

Forumophilia

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 

cindy model=18
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> NON NUDE BABES FANCLUB
 
Author Message
cherrypie
Respected Poster


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 147
Search topics
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can't think of a situation where, getting photoed grabbing this, and spreading that, and folding ones self, BY a grandparent (or even a parent for that matter) to be okay. In any book. I am sure they have incest laws in german, and something like this should fall into some catagory.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NASCARaddicted
Respected Poster


Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 125
Search topics
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherrypie wrote:
I just can't think of a situation where, getting photoed grabbing this, and spreading that, and folding ones self, BY a grandparent (or even a parent for that matter) to be okay. In any book. I am sure they have incest laws in german, and something like this should fall into some catagory.


Sure there are incest laws in Germany. But why should they be used here ? He is not touching her (at least not on the photos), he only takes the pictures - and can we be sure about that ? Maybe they have a new guy who now takes the photos. Does her website clearly stare: all photos have been made by her own grandpa ? And even if grandpa takes the photos, he still could say: "this is not porn, it is art (you know, everybody defines art in a different way - I have seen a movie with a blowjob, where the director said it's art not porn). And since this is only art, I am not turned on by the pictures. There is no sexual relation between me and Cindy. Go on ask her" And who knows who gives the commands ? Maybe all the ideas come from Cindy.

Also, as long as Cindy doesn't run to the police, complaining about abuse ...

besides, we are just looking and judging by her photos. We don't know any details. Just look how many times I wrote "maybe".
Most of the stuff that I saw here is based on rumors and wild fantasies. Just because Cindy only has this strange facial expression - we can't read her mind. We can only assume things. Many times, photos have been misleading.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greendoor
Very Respected VIP club member
Very Respected VIP club member


Joined: 21 Oct 2005
Posts: 921
Search topics
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen a movie with a blowjob, where the director said it's art not porn"
NASCAR I've had a few blow jobs that were truly works of art.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NASCARaddicted
Respected Poster


Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 125
Search topics
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greendoor wrote:
I have seen a movie with a blowjob, where the director said it's art not porn"
NASCAR I've had a few blow jobs that were truly works of art.


Well, call yourself lucky. I never had so much luck. I am married and get a BJ about every 6 months (but only if the wife is in a very good mood - and of course, no swallowing)

To get back to topic:

There is a new preview pic (MDG 24) on Cindys website. And I gotta say: On this preview pic, she looks much better. Her smiling is much brighter and warmer. Also her boobs look much nicer in this pic. I think it is a big improvement. If she continues like that, I give her 2 thumbs (and another body part) up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
puzzles_p
Poster


Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Posts: 25
Search topics
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Updates!!!! Reply with quote

The most recent sets contain only slight fingering, no insertion.
Looks like she was only doing insertion to keep the regular members interested
as she does post more daring pictures with dildo play in the VIP section.

However, few know this but she has started webcamming again.

From about early 2006 (probably before) she began giving private webcams to long term VIP members.
The groups were small, only the rich VIPs were given access (sometimes myself) and she
did both group and individual meetings.

She would sometimes do topless and she generally spoke in her terrible English.

She then stopped when the old site closed in mid 2007 but has recently started again.
(At least, I and others have now been included but we assume she has done many private camming sessions
for other members)

However, although she sounds VERY uncomfortable she has been far more extreme in the new ones,
talking about having sex with her boyfriend and slightly masturbating on cam.

The reason I am telling you is that, firstly the webcamming is NEVER
mentioned on the general board. The mods flatly deny that Cindy will do any private sets
or videos but as anyone who has followed Cindy long enought knows this simply is not true.

Secondly, if she has started this kind of thing with the VIPs it will
eventually filter down into the main board so she may start masturbating in sets.

I am also posting because people are complaining on the main Cindy forum that Cindy does not interact with members enough.
Mustang and bs (the two mods) say she is too busy but this is not true.
She regularly posts through private E-Mail and does webcamming and private sets for members who pay enough.

I have stated above that Cindy's lack of presence on the board is terrible for the site but
basically, if you are just a member, and can't afford to buy many CDs or send Cindy 'gifts'
you are being taken for a ride.

This happens with most models, but with Cindy it is way more extreme.

Will keep you updated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NM8
Respected VIP club member
Respected VIP club member


Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 623
Search topics
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what are you saying here?

Her Grandad has been pimping her out since 2006 when she was clearly under age doing "VIP" cam shows ?

That's a bit spooky.... But Id not be surprised!

Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
viclog1
Respected Poster


Joined: 14 Jun 2008
Posts: 114
Search topics
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Updates!!!! Reply with quote

puzzles_p wrote:
The most recent sets contain only slight fingering, no insertion.
Looks like she was only doing insertion to keep the regular members interested
as she does post more daring pictures with dildo play in the VIP section.


She has a VIP section? Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mustang9
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 5
Search topics
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Updates!!!! Reply with quote

viclog1 wrote:
puzzles_p wrote:
The most recent sets contain only slight fingering, no insertion.
Looks like she was only doing insertion to keep the regular members interested
as she does post more daring pictures with dildo play in the VIP section.


She has a VIP section? Question



Yes, a VIP secton on the Modelfever board, which you should know about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mustang9
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 5
Search topics
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you people come up with this stuff? Really. Of all the models on the internet, I have never seen any model have as many nasty rumors started about her as Cindy. She is not the only model that had a male relative photograph her, past or present. Many, especially in the past have had fathers or mothers do the photographs for a website, and send them to a webmaster who ran the website. For christ sake, they live in Europe where nudity is not a big problem.

Puzzel_p you seem to know a whole lot more about the website then I do, and I have been involved with running the Modelfever board nearly 4 years now, and both Modelfevergirls and Modeldreamgirl since both websites started.

Now to figure out where to start. Ok, lets begin with the Webcams you claim Cindy does.

Cindy has never done any private webcams for anyone, including me which I help run the websites, and I have met her twice on 2 visit to Germany. Funny that someone posted that I make trips twice a month to Germany, since I must have missed something since I have only been 2 times, and both times I posted on our board photos and details daily about my visit there. Back to the webcams, I have only gotten to chat with Cindy twice on webcam for about 10 minutes for her to say hi on my birthday, and yet you claim you had been in webcam chats with Cindy. Cindy did one webcam for the Board VIP's when Trigger visited during one of his trips, but that is the only webcam she ever done for the VIPs both private and as a group. As much as what Cindy is posted around the internet, if she had been doing webcams as you claim I am sure you or someone else would of been capping them and they would be posted around the internet. Guess what, there is none because Cindy does not do webcams. I like to know how you are getting webcams with Cindy when I am not even getting them, and I work for the website and have met her 2 times.

Now about the "although she sounds VERY uncomfortable she has been far more extreme in the new ones" since I have not seen any of the new ones, so again you must have more privilage then I do. Cindy will not do hardcore, she has done said she will quit before she does. You mention about her saying about having sex with her boyfriend during a webcam, that is impossible since she has no boyfriend and does not do webcams. She goes out with her friends on the weekend, but she has no boyfriend.

Why is the webcamming not mentioned on the Modelfever Board is because it does not exist. The same for private video or sets, Cindy does not do them, and hell yes I reply to many emails each week from people asking to buy custom sets, and guess what it does not matter if you are a regular member or a VIP on our board you are not going to be able to order one.

Yes, we have a VIP section on our board, and guess what so does Forumophilia and many other boards. Like this board, our VIP section is for those who helped support the websites, post on the board, etc, and no they do not receive anything special from the website for being VIPs. There are no hidden hardcore photos, more explict, etc in our VIP section.

As for Trigger, no he has not been in jail, he has been living in Thailand, and why is he no longer involved with our board or websites is our buisness, and if Cindy or Tezza wish to divulge more information then that is for them to do. I only posted that information on the board to let people know ahead of time why Trigger would no longer be on the board. No I do not visit 2 times a month as someone claimed I do, since I am far from being a rich person and have a regular job like most people. I sure the hell could not afford to visit 2 times a month or have the amount of vacation days to be able to travel that much. Thus I have only visited 2 times total. No there is nothing going on between me and Cindy.

If people really want updates about Cindy, they should visit our board since the only form of updates you seem to be giving by Puzzel_p is the same stuff I helped shovel from one of the goats stys during my 1st visit to meet them.


Last edited by mustang9 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
viclog1
Respected Poster


Joined: 14 Jun 2008
Posts: 114
Search topics
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Updates!!!! Reply with quote

mustang9 wrote:
viclog1 wrote:
puzzles_p wrote:
The most recent sets contain only slight fingering, no insertion.
Looks like she was only doing insertion to keep the regular members interested
as she does post more daring pictures with dildo play in the VIP section.


She has a VIP section? Question



Yes, a VIP secton on the Modelfever board, which you should know about.


Ahhhh, that VIP section! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BobZaney
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 368
Search topics
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mustang9 thanks for all the information I think it clears up a lot of misunderstandings. I have spent hundreds of dollars on ciindy over the years and have allways been a big fan. I know that you are the guy with the inside information and can speak with authority on all things Cindy.

I have allways wondered this Please explain about the full frontal nudes she did including the spread pink shots, they are were from CD2, but were not on the CD I bought. Were these for VIPs and eventually got out.

Thanks agian for knowledge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
puzzles_p
Poster


Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Posts: 25
Search topics
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fully understand the hidden concern you have Mustang that these rumours may cause trouble for cindy and her family so I will just begin by noting that unlike others I have never leaked sets, pictures or information that would in anyway cause problems.

I began posting here after a debate began about pictures that were posted of Cindy shaving on a couch. These pictures are an extension to the Milk Bath set Cindy does on one of the early CDs. They show Cindy fully nude in the bath and on the couch afterwards shaving and in many cases the camera is focused on her genitals.

There are other famous private sets that have been leaked over the years. The christmas set she does for the first CD stops when she is topless. However again there is an extended set of her completly naked on the bed and strutting around the room. Again, in many cases the camera is focused on her genitals alone.

I focus on these two examples because they are the most famous. To deny that they exist or that VIP members over the years have been given other private sets and videos is clearly false, these pictures are regulary posted in other forums.

Secondly, I became angry at Trigger's response and I claimed further that something sexual was going on between the mods and Cindy. I can not prove this and as I stated above this is simply something that has been suggested to me by other members over many years. Again, I cannot prove the webcamming here.

I will just add one final point. Tezza does this for the money. I have been in this business over the years through, like yourself, moderating webpages and it is always done for the money. The financial crisis has hit us all badly, I have had to close one of my sites because it is no longer financially viable. We are a luxury people can no longer afford. Very little is actually made from this business unless you have many models at once, and models always do extra private sets for members who can pay enough.

I admit I got carried away Mustang. Some of these comments I shouldn't have made because although they are true they damage your website. I will limit my comments in future only to reviewing the sets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mustang9
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 5
Search topics
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where to start. Custom sets, no Cindy does not do them for anyone regular members or VIP Board members. Why? Yes, Bobzaney, they did do one custom set, and only one custom set about the time or shortly after I began helping with the board. This person leaked a few photos on a public trading board, (the infamous pink dress on the couch) and as we knew nothing about the photos until then, Tezza immediately knew who the person was because again they only did the one custom set. That ended any chance for anyone to ever get a custom set because within one week after the person received his custom set he already violated Cindy and Tezza trust and had shared some of that set. So regardless of what you might know, sorry but there has only been the one custom set.

Puzzel_p the so called other famous private sets you mentioned for example the Christmas set, and if I am thinking of the correct photos (because on CD 5 there is an extension of the Xmas calendar photos which is also similar as what you describe), and you have been a long time follower of Cindy then you will remember a couple years ago when one of the Admin at the time posted about Cindy's birthday, and encouraged people to send Cindy birthday gifts. Well, those photos were Cindy's thank you present to the people who had sent her a birthday present, so guess what, you or anyone else who would of sent Cindy a birthday present at that time would of had received that set, and this was on one of the older boards before there were even VIP's. The Milk Bath was on a earlier CD, but again these extra photos you talk about are no custom photos or just given to VIPs but were release on a later CD (can not recall at the moment) called "Rest of Milk" or something like that, and again before we even had a VIP secton on the board since it was one of the older boards.

As for these other so called "Private Sets" given to VIPs, if you do actually spend time on our board you will see every now and then there will be games and contest held on the board in the general members area, and guess what we freely anounce there will be prizes awarded to anyone who even attempts to answer the questions. What is amazing out of the several 1000's of people on the board, normally there is only about 15 to 20 people who will actually participate even when we say there is a prize. So guess what even you by attempting to answer or play in the contest could even get one of these as you call "Private Sets for VIPs". Tezza and Cindy on every board we ever had has been giving people free small sets as gifts for playing in any contest or games they have on the board where anyone can get the same prize, but guess what, so few people actually try even though it is posted about a prize, and then later people like you and others when you finally see the photos claim they are "Custom" or "Special Pics" done for VIPs when all it is so few people actually try and do the contest. So yes I guess these would be "Special Sets" because so few people actual play in the contest and games.

I am not even going to discuss this about anything sexual comment, that is truely a very low comment, especially for someone who claims to be a long time follower of Cindy. All I know is as a thank you for all the work especially me and BS do on running the board and the website we had been invited to come and visit. Unlike other websites, me and BS receive no money from the website other then to pay the bills. All of our time is our own, and guess what it takes alot of time for 2 people running a board, and 3 websites. All money goes to Cindy because she does use the money made from the website to take care of her animals, and make improvements on the farm. Again, if you do visit our board then you have seen photos of all the projects she has done so far to improve the farm. So you all have to go and perverse an act of kindness made by two good people (Cindy and Tezza) who as a form of payment and thanking two people for all the unpaid time they spend every day working. Again, as I stated in my first post, of all the internet models I have never seen so many nasty comments made about another model like I have seen about Cindy. Worse these comments are made by people claiming to be long time followers. Hmm, I wonder if Sandra has so many wonderful long time fans making such perverse comments about her and the people involved with her websites.

Yes, naturally anything is about the money, and again all of the money made except to pay the bills goes all to Cindy. Again, all you have to do is visit our board, and you will see where all that money goes on the improvement and upkeep of the farm. Tell me another website where you have 2 people who bust there butts daily unpaid trying to run 3 websites and a board while also working regular jobs, and also trying to keep as normal a life as possible. Then find posted on another board all these sick and pervese comments, and wild rumors made again by so called long time followers of Cindy, and who are in the know. I have no idea who you all been chatting with, but the people you been chatting with are far from in the know since I do not discuss anything about the website, Cindy or Tezza except with BS, or Tezza.

As for our mysterious "VIP" Section on the board, yes they do get a few more photos but then again we are not the only model forum board with a VIP section. So what kind of wild rumors have been started about Sammi upper sections on her board, hmm funny I do not see anything here about that, nor comments about any special stuff they might get. But because we have a VIP section as well which these people have earned it by being regular posters on the board throughout all the different restarts we had to do, long long time members from back in the Sweet-Cindy days, etc they are supposed to have special buying privilages. But they do not get special privilages to buy custom sets, webcams or anything else because they are not done. We have VIP's from our board that are here on Forumophilia, and one I know has posted comments in this very thread, and funny Puzzel_p when you made your off the wall comments about all the secret goings and privilages our VIPs get all he had to reply to your statement was "She has a VIP section?", and that came from one of our board VIP's so hmm. Even one of our Board VIP's who you say get all of the special privilages had no idea what you were talking about.

Cindy and Tezza are simple people who live on a small farm who started several years ago a modeling website so Cindy could earn some money to help take care of her animals, and make improvements on the farm. Through the years, Cindy and Tezza have shared various aspects of her life, and lot more so then alot of other models have. Ever board we ever had for them you always seen alot more photos then one or two sample photos from the latest update. They always make little sets for the boards for special holidays including the infamous Advent Calendar they do every Christmas. Most websites a person can only get a few free photos, but they do actual full free sets for non-members. So does this gives everyone here the right to attack her and Tezza personally just because they share more about their personal life then other models, give more free stuff on our websites then other websites?

Yes, all those lies, and yes they are lies considering even one of the very people you claim has special privilages had no idea what the hell you were talking about are damaging, was beyond mean, and very spiteful for someone claiming to be a long time follower of this young model he so brutely attacked with all those lies. I am curious if you and all these other people who have made similar comments about Cindy so brutely attack other models in this same fashion that you are long time follower. I really would like to know the answer to why people feel they are justified in creating such harsh and vicious rumors regarding a very sweet young lady who is just trying to run a simple modeling website.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cherrypie
Respected Poster


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 147
Search topics
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mustang, there was some discussion here about her sister Jenny. What the deal with that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NM8
Respected VIP club member
Respected VIP club member


Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 623
Search topics
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherrypie wrote:
Hey mustang, there was some discussion here about her sister Jenny. What the deal with that?


Doesn't her sister live in a special home or some thing, don't know the full SP, just what Ive heard online!

Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> NON NUDE BABES FANCLUB All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum