Author
meke
VIP club member
Added: Apr 06, 2014 8:41 pm
shot in 2010 at the earliest!

D.C 3 days ago:
Hi to everybody..
Thanks SA members for comment on this movie.Tracy and Lor had also good very good chemistry behind camera..as a curiosity,Tracy is really extroverted girl behind the camera..very opposite from Lor that is reserved when camera is off..during filming the rolls changed drasticly into a nice connection..we have hopes to bring you better movies-sets for this year and many new models.
Best of regards for all
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Apr 06, 2014 10:50 pm
I don't think it's clear from that DC quote just how much Lor' will be involved with the 'many new models'. I think she'll still work with DC, but being a free agent again makes her situation more uncertain.

I'll be interested to see what is next from deedee F.
Added: Apr 10, 2014 12:47 pm
New profile pic at DeedyF - must be from an upcoming set. They seem to like her looking more 'made up' than most of her other sites.

And an upcoming scene from M' room with her old friend T.L.

screenshot screenshot
Added: Apr 11, 2014 12:09 am
UPDATE to above post: Her model page at DeedyF has a tab titled 'extras' - all their model profiles do. Lor's shows the sites she's appeared on in their network so far PLUS a link to 'H0use of Tab00'. There's no scene featuring her showing there yet, they seem to release them every 3 days, the last was 2 days ago.
Added: Apr 12, 2014 1:26 am
New 6 mins interview - 11th April - at DeedyF . Nothing new in the way of information but hey, it's Lor' Very Happy

Go to her model page and there's a link to their Tw!tt£r acct. or go there directly - it's not protected.

H.O.T. has wide spectrum of material on it, I don't really know what to expect, but from what she said in the interview about the possibility of her doing b/g now, it won't be b/g. But, she did say about b/g - "Actually not, I don't see myself going more forward (into b/g), but I won't say nothing, because hey really I didn't think I would be here (doing g/g) 4 years ago, so I don't know really. I know what I am doing now, but in 4 years ...."
Added: Apr 12, 2014 6:58 am
screenshot
apika7777
Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2014 3:33 pm
Bearom - As I have previously stated , she is prepping her Anal cavities for an Actual Penis, as seen in her interview Boy/Girl is not out of question,
Hopefully she will get into B/G soon, her vagina is starting to lose its glory ,

Lets all keep our fingers crossed that the day will be here sooner than later! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
meke
VIP club member
Added: Apr 12, 2014 4:45 pm
No life in them eyes just blankness
Code:
http://www.cliphunter.com/w/1995952/Lorena_Garcia_anal_
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Apr 12, 2014 5:02 pm
The 'flat lighting' used in their photography gives that effect Meke, but you shouldn't read too much into it. You're not seriously suggesting that she's been turned into a Sex-Zombie ? Shocked

Truth is she was very lively in the interview given at the same time as this set.
Anyway, I thought you'd be pleased she's still not thinking of doing b/g.
Added: Apr 14, 2014 1:49 am
The lighting is terrible in the shoot and video. And I don't think either were shot by one of their better photographers. I have the HD video but their videos tend to be easy to find uploaded to just about any host you can think of, so I won't bother uploading it.

screenshot

I did upload the picture set since it's so small.

screenshot screenshot screenshot

http://upsto.re/tdx7Eq

dead link

105 PICS 1335X2000 22.24MB
meke
VIP club member
Added: Apr 16, 2014 1:53 pm
BTS
screenshot screenshotscreenshot
screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Apr 16, 2014 2:14 pm
Thanks Meke,

the guy in the light blue shirt in many of the shots is V.T. himself. The mechanics of doing a video shoot like that are difficult for most of us to understand. I suppose they use the same modus operandi over and over.
Added: Apr 16, 2014 3:59 pm
Wink thanks meke
meke
VIP club member
Added: Apr 16, 2014 10:33 pm
Bearom wrote:
screenshot
Thanx Left Foot!!H0use of Tab00-Anal.This is Lor's second anal ...

Her 4th time anal Arrow what's next?
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Apr 16, 2014 11:09 pm
Whatever it is, it will be Lor'.

More g/g and a little bit of foot fetish from what she said in the interview.