Author
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: May 12, 2014 4:58 pm
Verbatim -

you're looking at her make up ? Laughing

Seriously though, I agree, but perhaps the nature of the scenes she did for this site led her/them to decide that the heavy make up would be a kind of statement, that would emphasise the harder content ?
Added: May 12, 2014 5:18 pm
Smile

I'm sure you're right and that's the reason they use excessive makeup. Still a little off putting, though. That said, no, I can guarantee I won't be paying it too much attention. Looks like a great video and as you say, the hardest stuff she's done for a while.
fringster
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 12, 2014 5:20 pm
Do you have to be a member to see the trailer? Cant find seem to find it on their website.
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 12, 2014 5:57 pm
No, scroll down to the bottom of the page once you enter the site; it should be there.
fringster
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 12, 2014 6:04 pm
i could swear that i actually went to the bottom of the page before. thx
meke
VIP club member
Added: May 12, 2014 7:37 pm
thanks Left Foot!
pretty much agree every point-would love to see her grow older Rolling Eyes
Quote:
This woman is perfection! L B is the ONLY reason that I re-subscribe to Met. I hope she doesn't quit modeling for many years. I would love to see her grow older because I believe that she will keep her beauty for many years to come. She seems to love being nude so much in front of the camera that it's a joy to view her photo-shoots. When she quits Met, I probably will too.

I pray that she never thinks she needs a 'boob job' - they're perfect as they are. If I had the job of finding the perfect female, I'd look no further... She is FOUND! The other girls here are pretty, but L B IS perfection.

She is the only woman to grace my computer desktop as backgrounds for well over 2 years now and is the only woman that is in my photo-shot Screensaver.

I have a few photos of her without make-up; she's still beautiful and her sexiness still abounds and graces her. I hope she has a wonderful life full of Love & Happiness. And, if she ever gets married, I hope her husband is open-minded enough to let her keep on sharing her beauty with all of her fans.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: May 13, 2014 5:16 pm
New g/g with her old b/g/g friend - !wia at N\/b!le F!lms this Thursday 15/05/14.

screenshot
Added: May 13, 2014 6:02 pm
Thanks Left Foot!
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 13, 2014 6:39 pm
Very Happy it will be a very good week! thanks
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: May 14, 2014 12:43 pm
Lor' posted a lengthy comment 2 days ago on the S' @rt blog for her latest scene there. She was explaining how she approaches her scenes - it's worth a read.
Added: May 14, 2014 1:25 pm
Very Happy the next step for me would be an orgy scene with several girls! I prefere outside scene with full of light in the style of s@pp erot
fringster
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 14, 2014 1:27 pm
Good scene from her. Too bad they don't show when the dildo gets inserted just like in her HOT scene. Which I find kinda weird, since she seemingly had almost no issues in a scene from last year. But who am I kidding, I'm still going to watch the scene multiple times.
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 17, 2014 9:00 am
Definitely a great video from her. The recent one from Nub!le is fantastic as well, for different reasons. I have a feeling that the dildo sequence in the DeeDeef video will be the closest we get to her doing a B/G! Smile

That's fine though, obviously she only does what she feels comfortable doing, and more power to her for it.
sammi2002
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 17, 2014 11:40 am
Hi Left Foot,
Do you have a link to SA blog post. I have tried, but have not been able to find it.
Thanks in advance if you can.
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 17, 2014 12:32 pm
Her quote is below. It can be found in the comments section for her latest video there.

My best regards and appreciation for all of you!

This work, from my own experience is a hard creative work (Sometimes enjoyable, other time less)
I can not write from the view of a women working in Striptease.
They interact and perform in real life with the viewer. No cuts and directing crew around.
Unknown viewers during erotic fotos or films are not the most común.
If there are, models might not agree to work in front of them. Can be because the distraction
between team work and the women or other personal profesional reason.

I can write you from my own opinion in films and fotos.
The crew is technical focused only and some models can be to.
Sometimes we are told how to move good for the camera.
1 Example I find myself in many times:
When kissing a women on film, her and I can look to focus on the pasionate moment.
Other times, the women cares more for your profile to be seen, hair to be in the right place...
More than the kiss it self.

If you are told many times about it as a model, the sexualy performing might become no longer
the exitment or exploration about the other person or yourself, only the way to recreate it.

When I am in front of camera film, my thoughts are about how my body feels or wants to feel
(Metaly acting).
If I put my eyes up, I see cameras, conductors, micro... Many times the makeup artist is looking to!(Erotism is gone in seconds Smile).
If I think on how I look like during filming, I do lose the connextion with myself.

For fotos, I think and feel different. Thinking about staying spontain while trying to be aware of how my hands and other parts of my body are. Some times is all about what the fotógrafo ask from youand the conextion there is (Or not...).

Persons can think about us like exhibicionistas, directly.
I think some women and mans are self gratified when they show their sexuality to others.
And not all have this gratifying sexual thought in their mind when are working.
Personal exitment I might find in the connection with someone, myself... Not on how the looks are
or if there are persons looking, filming.

I am a women that see herself with normal physic. Aware of my many flaws (Beauty stereotype).
Prefering to see myself inside normal clothes and I enjoy nudity (Like a free human) in the right places. To get naked or share a part of my sexuallity does not give me more or less power, more or less exitment. I know womens that can feel more beautiful about their bodys when doing so. In my personal life afect me in other direction. Feeding the external beauty, hihg or low popularity and more self esteem thoughts are not the terms.
The body (Naked, clothed) from my own point of view is the beautiful shell of the treasure.
Nothing less or more.

I participate in this area. When some persons apreciate what I did and do, is the reason why I can go on doing it. I do feel thankful about it, especialmente to the members here in SA for the support.

If 1 persons ask me why I do this. The reasons changed many times since I start modeling.
In this moment (Apart from what I mention in lines up), I go on because I know and trust the persons I work with making the work more enjoyable.

I hope not many mistakes in my english! Smile! Thank you for reading.
Un saludo a todos/as!
L.