Author
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Jun 20, 2014 10:07 am
Seems to be 6 weeks beween releases from S@rt.
3 of the last 4 releases have been solo.
Would be a pity if the g/g shoots previously mentioned don't get released, for whatever reason. Can't believe it's just because of editing delays.

Has anyone seen the uncut version of the DVD 'P!erre R0shan's Lesb!ans' that was released 3 months ago ?
Added: Jun 23, 2014 2:36 am
me too, I hope F l ora will be there..Amazinh ha!
Ser29
Good Poster
Added: Jun 26, 2014 10:52 pm
Coming tomorrow
screenshot
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2014 12:18 am
Some interesting behind the scenes pics on Am@rn@ Millers blog of her and Lorena. It seems Lorena is a smoker - and looks fantastic while sunbathing. Smile
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2014 7:29 am
Very Happy thanks for the info verbatim
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Jun 29, 2014 10:06 am
Thanks Verbatim,

@marna Mi!!er looks like a very interesting character from her blog. Very diverse career already. Perhaps she and Lor' will shoot together outside of S.@rt, and perhaps add some new experiences for Lor' ?
Added: Jun 29, 2014 12:07 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that single picture now seems to be gone from her blog. Interesting.
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2014 2:00 pm
yes picture disappeared (l or smoking a cigarette)!! why ?? what was so terrible with this picture ??? Shocked it wasn't weed Laughing
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2014 2:24 pm
Dunno marco. Nothing wrong with it, as you said. I only came across it because I sometimes read AM's blog and was surprised when I checked it recently that she was working with Lor. It seems that she or Lor read this thread tho! Or someone told them about it. Timing seemed a bit coincidental.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Jun 29, 2014 2:46 pm
We live in a land where Silence is King.

I think one or more people who read this thread have been reporting back to Lor'.
Would be a pity if A.M. feels she has to censure her blog comments about her possible work with Lor'.
Added: Jun 29, 2014 2:47 pm
Wink yes but two others pictures have disappeared lor on the bed with a camera and the second picture of lor and ama front of the mirror
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2014 4:10 pm
Fair enough. It seems a AM felt she had to censor the blog but I did not mean to offend her or Lor.
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2014 7:24 pm
Rolling Eyes someone wanted informations about arm and her and the shooting in private messages on FB!! not very smart
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2014 7:50 pm
Really?! What an idiot. Rolling Eyes
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Jun 30, 2014 11:44 pm
marco13 wrote:
Rolling Eyes someone wanted informations about arm and her and the shooting in private messages on FB!! not very smart

That wasn't really the problem Marco. Someone asking Lor' about anything in private messages is between Lor' and whoever asks .