Author
apika7777
Poster
Added: Aug 01, 2014 12:51 am
I thought she was for sure going to do Boy/Girl, but I guess I was wrong!
had a hunch she is going to do something drastic! yikes, sucks that she is No Mas!
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Aug 06, 2014 4:46 pm
New soon at H. L. & F. (probably shot in February) and J.Bert'

screenshot screenshot
Added: Aug 06, 2014 6:46 pm
Very Happy thanks left foot finally something new Wink
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 14, 2014 8:21 pm
A recent update on her FB page suggests that she hasn't shot anything this year (aside from the Barcelona shoot with Luca H) and has no plans for any shoots for the rest of the year either. It would be nice to see some stuff from her next year, but more power to her if she knows her own mind. She seems to like to take breaks from the industry once in a while. Speaking selfishly, I hope it's not a permanent retirement.
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 14, 2014 9:16 pm
yes I saw that!!

I try desperately to find the last " ja ber" videos with lor on the net but nothing !! I hope someone will find them Rolling Eyes
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 16, 2014 9:19 am
One of the last sets she has shot (so far) has been released by SA - Ebrede. She looks fantastic with glasses! Smile
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Aug 16, 2014 11:32 am
This set was shot in February at the latest.

Strange that Lor' seems not to have done any g/g for S.@rt this year, but did at least 3 scenes this February for DeeDeeF that were 'out there' for her. Given those scenes, 6 months ago, were probably the last of her g/g work, longer for S.@rt, I think this time it will not just be a break from shooting for her, but the end of it.
Added: Aug 16, 2014 12:45 pm
It certainly seems that, for whatever reason, she has decided to take a big step back from the industry. I guess only time will tell if it will be a permanent one or not. I remember a few years back, there was a long period were she seemed to have retired (I think even Iain T confirmed she had?) and there were all kinds of bizarre rumours about what she was doing, even speculation that she was working as a checkout girl in a supermarket (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

However, not only did she eventually return to shooting, she ended up making videos and picture sets which were harder than anything she had done before. Whether this will become a similar situation and she will come back, I have no idea, although it would be a true shame not to see any more sets/videos from her.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Aug 16, 2014 1:34 pm
Yes, she did take a break, but that was 3 years ago and tempus fugit. I'm not saying that she wouldn't be welcomed back by these sites, but I get the impression that she herself became less and less enthusiastic about doing g/g scenes.

I wouldn't want to see her doing stuff in scenes she wasn't really into doing. I think she experimented with g/g and then decided to cut back on doing it. She needs to find some other career anyway, might as well be sooner than later.
Added: Aug 16, 2014 3:19 pm
I'm not sure there is much work for her if she stops gg scene !! she is beautiful and we love her so much but we have already seen so many sets with lorena ! maybe she found love ! Wink
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Aug 22, 2014 2:37 pm
Photo' set released 20/8/14 from B@bes with T. G0ld. Video tbr next week. Seems to have been shot at the same time as the first set from these 2 on the same site.
Added: Aug 28, 2014 6:06 am
Will she take the penis or not? that remains to be seen!
That is the most important question we all have!
Ser29
Good Poster
Added: Sep 02, 2014 3:52 pm
Are we getting the last remains of her pictures or will there be new ones in the future?

screenshot
nhr73
Poster
Added: Sep 09, 2014 3:39 am
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 09, 2014 6:45 am
thanks Very Happy i think those pictures come from viv t