Author
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Aug 14, 2015 10:40 pm
Thanks V'300,

They should have reversed roles with the strap on, I don't watch that much g/g to know if that's usual or not.
Lor' almost always takes the dominant role - is there a psychologist in the house ?
Perhaps this is a clue as to why she has not done b/g ? It might be different in the scene with A!£xa Th0m@s ?

So many questions - what else do I expect with Lor' ?
Added: Aug 14, 2015 11:00 pm
No worries, LF. Like yourself, I do not watch much G/G, but would have expected them to alternate roles. As you say, she does seem to have taken the dominant role in productions of late, although whether this is her choice or simply what she is "assigned" is beyond my purview.

I have to say, the had she been in Eva's role, I would have given it a 10 out of 10! Smile
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Aug 14, 2015 11:37 pm
V'300

**On the V.T. forum it's been confirmed this scene has not been shot recently, and I know next week's shoot with L. Sm!th wasn't either.** Strange, given Lor's burst of activity.

Anyway, given that this 'latest' scene was shot by D.C., I would think that she had a very big say about her role in it.

I think she's been mostly in the dom' role from the start of her g/g career e.g. - $pan!sh L£ssons.

Although, as a partial counter argument, she has done her work with J.Bert' in a submissive (but very safe) role.

I think the 'assigned' role issue would apply more to her DeeDeeF type work, where she seems to be willing to be pushed out of her comfort zone. That might seem like a strange thing to say when you consider some of the things she's done for S.A and V.T., but the mere description of the acts doesn't really convey the impact on the viewer of the different approaches these companies have.
Added: Aug 15, 2015 1:06 pm
marco13 wrote:
Very Happy lor last Update at tr1ple-b b b 2015-08-09
screenshot

what is this exactly??? Shocked Shocked Shocked
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 15, 2015 1:24 pm
I have not seen the video! I hope someone will post it ! cause the guy use his hand and it's the first time I see lorena let a guy touch her body ! Razz
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Aug 17, 2015 12:54 pm
Tw!ttered today by Ju!m0dels agency. Has anyone access to her model page there ?

Quote:
L0rena Garc!a is open from the beginning of September for bookings

Added: Aug 17, 2015 1:14 pm
Very Happy Very Happy exellent thanks
I'm curious to know what she accepts !!!
usb3
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 17, 2015 3:54 pm
Edit.
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 17, 2015 4:41 pm
the next level could be... a GGG scene or a GGB scene and lor watches only
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Aug 17, 2015 6:42 pm
Until there's more info., I'm making an educated guess that Lor' just wants more work and has joined JM to get it. They do have a few soft models there e.g. D@k0ta A. We don't know what her model page says, so we might have to wait until nearly Christmas to see if there are any big surprises.
Added: Aug 18, 2015 2:55 am
Edit.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Aug 18, 2015 11:01 am
According to someone at E_B_I, Lor' is only listed as 'solo and g/g' at Ju!m0dels.
Added: Aug 18, 2015 11:25 am
thanks !
for me all the videos recently posted at Vyv T-0m@$ are mediocre! I have deleted all !
Lor & Tess B video at s-ex @rt has never been equaled !!
I hope the next videos will be much better !!!
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 19, 2015 7:29 pm
Very Happy thanks verb