Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Nov 25, 2015 10:52 pm
Christmas came early I suppose. And more new content could be coming our way if Lor's scheduled stay in Budapest has materialized, although I've seen no evidence of that. Maybe I'm just not savvy enough with social media, but usually her co-workers like to advertise their shoots, even if lor' does not.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 26, 2015 12:45 am
All Good things come to those who wait ? Laughing
We've been waiting for this since July 2013. Rolling Eyes

I think most of these older DC/Lor scenes were destined for release by SA, but for some strange reason they're now being released by VT. Go figure.

As you say PWRNGR, there's been no news of her current/recent trip to Buda', perhaps (hope) it isn't over yet ?
Added: Nov 26, 2015 1:47 am
LF - Waiting has been the name of the game with Lor', has it not? I can picture us discussing the release of her buda shoots sometime in 2019... coinciding with flying cars and androids indistinguishable from humans.

In a way it would make sense to shoot a ton of scenes with her now and release them slowly in the years to come, but she's just not a big enough name for something like that (I don't know if anyone is these days?).
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 26, 2015 2:56 pm
For those unaware, F£mj0y have released a photoset from the recently released Dre@m G!rl video.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 26, 2015 3:56 pm
Thanks V300.

PWRNGR - flying cars ? are you mad ? Next you'll be saying there will soon be driverless cars on our streets !

Your right about the market not being able to sustain a drip feed of releases like that for anyone. Anyway, it doesn' make sense from the angle of keeping interest high for a model, people soon lose interest and move on to the 'next new thing', unless the releases are co-ordinated to be more and more explicit and done within quite a defined and short time period. That plan would generate demand for a model, not keeping stuff in the can and waiting untill the new material dries up.

In Lor's case these delayed releases are less explicit than the material she's shooting now and I'm pretty sure there's no co-ordination or plan involved - I presume she works to get paid and doesn't concern herself with the rest - who knows what the individual site's reasons are for the delays ?

DeeDeeF and Nub!les seem to shoot and release the scenes as soon as possible. Lor' seems to be on JB's sites permanently these days, and I presume he shoots and releases asap too. Meanwhile MA/SA/VT shoot, hold scenes back for whatever reason and interchange material.

A few months ago I said we'll probably have to wait until after Christmas to see any newly shot material from her bookings with Ju!m0dels, but I was careful not to specify which Christmas. Laughing
Added: Nov 28, 2015 5:18 pm
Lor' will be featured in the upcoming VT film by @l!s L0c@nta according to VT blog, no previews though. For visual content, here's a taste of the !TC set coming DEC 10
screenshot
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 28, 2015 6:53 pm
Wink thanks
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Nov 28, 2015 8:03 pm
OMG, I can't wait to see the full set...
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 28, 2015 8:29 pm
Thanks PWRNGR, for both bits of info. The VT/AL news maybe about her scene with T@ylor $ands that usb3 mentioned was shot earlier this year, when he was just shooting for SA.
Added: Nov 29, 2015 5:58 pm
Hi, here some vids of LG so beautiful with her boots!! I will upload some m0delstied clips of her too!!

If someone has "Lorena Hogtied", with her brown boots and her mouth shuts with duct tape, I will be so happy!!!!

take care

screenshots are in the links below :

http://depositfiles.com/files/crx0d35tr

http://depositfiles.com/files/07y8gpzhn
steelbone
Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2015 1:26 am
Hi Timatt,
What you're looking for was posted in this thread on page 115.
Links are still active, just checked.
timattt
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 30, 2015 4:04 pm
Hi steelbone,
Thanks for your request but it is not that videos i am looking for... You can see it on modelstied clips4sale when you search "lorena"...i will upload today other vids if people like them Smile!hope somebody has the video i would like to watch!sorry for the spelling mistakes because i am french Wink
All the best
Matt
timattt
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 30, 2015 8:03 pm
Hello,

Like I said, here a video of gorgeous Lorena all tied up Smile

The Avengers Emma Peel in Trouble 1.mp4
The Avengers Emma Peel in Trouble 2.mp4

Hope you will like it Smile
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2015 8:08 pm
Wink thanks
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 04, 2015 9:52 am
To accompany the release of her video over at VT, there is an interview with her on the VT blog, in which she briefly discusses the making of the video. The video itself is not bad, really emphasising her playful side.

They have also confirmed that the film with her and Dido will be released on 16th December.

A bit like buses, you wait ages for some new material, then a few come along at once. Who knows when we'll see anything else for a while after December...