Closest we've seen to B/G so far. Lor' seemed to enjoy herself too.. Smile
steelbone
Poster
Added: Dec 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Thanks DJ !!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 27, 2015 9:32 am
new(or "new") GG pic set coming jan 5 at V-T shot by DC, with n@t@!y g0!d, presumably followed by a video the next day
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 27, 2015 2:12 pm
Very Happy thanks dj
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 27, 2015 3:07 pm
Thanks PWRNGR - pretty sure that was shot in about August 2013 !
Added: Dec 28, 2015 10:39 pm
Thanks dj. It's an interesting set; considering she has been adamant in the past about not doing b/g, she doesn't seem to have many qualms about a guy doing that on camera, regardless of whether it is a long time friend. It seems an odd stance to take. Sometimes literally! Wink
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 29, 2015 7:30 am
V300 - After a decade in the industry, Lor's inconsistency seems unprofessional really, what with her decisions seemingly being driven by her personal comfort levels with a given photographer rather than calculated business decisions. It's a part of her charm I suppose.
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Dec 29, 2015 11:27 am
New set on F 3 M J 0 Y, I think it's realtively recent but regardless of that fact, I really liked it. Very Happy
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 29, 2015 12:03 pm
thanks benetnash Smile

also, a tweet by ju1i@n@ gr@nd! on dec 6 confirms (after someone asked her) Lor' cancelled or moved her Buda stay, so nothing to look for there Mad
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 30, 2015 1:40 am
Thanks PWRNGR,

so, were're back to Confused

Meanwhile, at JB, he appears to be taking an arm's length approach to her in the next set.

I would like to have seen what happened in her last set transferred to a 'normal' scene, with a man doing what JB was doing to her, without the ropes etc.

For instance - an office with other staff around, but a guy fingers her to orgasm without them realising what's going on.
Added: Dec 30, 2015 8:17 am
LF - nice! why not make that into a script and submit the results to d0n C and r0s€. inject spanish AND german dialogue, make the character about 5-7, late twenties , brunette... Razz
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2016 8:35 am
It's been kinda quiet in the last days, well, at least some video and picture set of Lor is scheduled for the next days for v1v-T site.
Anyway, having the first message of the 2016, I wanted to take the opportunity to wish to all of you a happy new year.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 07, 2016 1:07 pm
Thanks benetnash, looks recent, and shot by al1s l0c©nta. Maybe they finally ran out of s-@rt archive footage?
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Jan 07, 2016 6:46 pm
Hope everyone survived Christmas.

PWRNGR - SA have probably run out, but I think there was a scene with $weet C@t from early 2014 that wasn't completed, allegedly. We still don't know what Lor' was doing with S@br!sse a few months ago, or whether the bts shot in May 15, with @mber N£vada and C@r0lina Ab!ll, was significant.
Added: Jan 07, 2016 6:47 pm
PWRNGR wrote:
Thanks benetnash, looks recent, and shot by al1s l0c©nta. Maybe they finally ran out of s-@rt archive footage?

Indeed, I was thinking that could have happened...