Author
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2016 6:50 pm
Left Foot wrote:
Hope everyone survived Christmas.

PWRNGR - SA have probably run out, but I think there was a scene with $weet C@t from early 2014 that wasn't completed, allegedly. We still don't know what Lor' was doing with S@br!sse a few months ago, or whether the bts shot in May 15, with @mber N£vada and C@r0lina Ab!ll, was significant.

Oh, I really want to see what was she doing with s@br!sse Cool
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 07, 2016 8:03 pm
At least the new scene with V-T gives us reason to be cautiously optimistic about the coming year, together with the fact that the "dropped by ju!m0d€1s" rumor turned out to be bogus. 2016, year of L0rena? Or another with sporadic appearances?
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2016 8:09 pm
Very Happy happy new year my friends !
belgianfool
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm
New set and vid on VT jan 12+13 with Taylor Sands
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 15, 2016 9:30 pm
solo vid coming this sunday at m€t

looks great too, lor' wearing glasses by the pool with only a banana to keep her company Cool

screenshot
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 21, 2016 10:07 pm
!TC part deux coming up.
screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Jan 22, 2016 1:01 am
Thanks PWRNGR, good to see they moved indoors.
Added: Jan 22, 2016 2:54 am
Thanks for the picture update PWRNGR, I've been following 1TC for a couple of years, and something that I've been noticing so far is that when they shoot a requested model, they used to create up to 2-3 picture sets (along with the video).
So, knowing that, I think there's a little chance that we actually could see a third set from them, but, if thats the case, we'll have to wait longer than we did with this second shot.

About the recent m3t 4art video, something tells me that there could be the chance to have a more explicit version for s3x 4art, what do you think about it?

Aaaaand, there's the other parts of Bl@d3 @g@in series that the administrator said he filmed back in October 2015, I think; unfurtanately he takes waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time to publish his videos. Sad
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 22, 2016 3:24 am
benetnash - I agree, there is more to come from 1tc most likely. To cover for the travel to italy alone, it makes no sense to do just one or even two scenes...

As for the m€t @rt scene, maybe it was originally shot for s€x @r7 and softened up in editing? But why? Because she's out of favor with someone at s-@r7 ? There was a public catfight with p1p€r f@wn, the s-@r7 producer a while back, I forget the details but it didn't seem too serious. If that's it, she would have to be rehabilitated somehow before we see anything new at s@r7.

U-F? I'm not so sure he has anything in stock, he had plans for shoots with lor in october or whenever but there's nothing to indicate they actually materialized. The whole thing looks dead to me, and it's a shame too. The last scene with lor was great.
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2016 11:28 am
Very Happy thanks good news !! the last JB videos with lor look good too!!
Pronster0000
Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2016 1:45 pm
Fyi ... A lor sighting at 3r0t1cb3@uty today. Her 1st set there.

screenshot
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Jan 24, 2016 10:49 am
New picture set on F 3 m j 0 y, it seems nice, at least we have something new to see...
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 24, 2016 11:36 am
Thanks benetnash, looks nice
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 27, 2016 9:38 am
New update today on EA, Silio.
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Feb 04, 2016 9:35 am
Man, things are looking quite boring in the last couple of weeks. Sad