Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 04, 2016 8:32 pm
Sounds like you could use a new hobby benetnash... If by any chance you own a half decent camera and have about a thousand(if that?) euros to spare, Lor is available as far as I know.Rolling Eyes

But seriously now, there are still unreleased shoots to look forward to, and who knows, maybe we'll get a continuation in the series of experimentation we've seen with JimmyB last year?
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 11, 2016 5:39 pm
New set coming over at M-@

screenshot
screenshot

recent by the looks of it Confused meanwhile, @lis l0c@ant@ is shooting in spain for V T with a "big news" cast member due to arrive according to r0s€, so .. maybe

/edit/ r0s€ answered the obvious question in the comments section, and the "big news" for us is "no" Mad
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 12, 2016 10:23 pm
Thanks for the info, PWRNGR. Appropriately enough, the set is out on Valentines Day.
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Feb 13, 2016 9:19 am
Well, it seems that we're gonna have up to a 9th part of the picture/video series that tr1pl3-B is releasing, besides, there's a new picture set today on f 3 m j o y, plus the m3t4rt picture set that PWRNGR commented already .
I think that's a pretty decent way to show some love to all of us -Lor fans- in this days. Very Happy
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Feb 17, 2016 9:18 am
Another movie coming for V1v-T on February 21, and... it's gonna be a threesome... Surprised
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 17, 2016 12:05 pm
Very Happy where do you get this information?
great news!!
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Feb 17, 2016 1:51 pm
Thanks for the heads up Benetnash - the relevant 'upcoming' VT blog entry looks strange though. The photo seems to be of 2 other models (P@tr!cy and T. S@nds ?) and the 8:12 video length would normally indicate an interview.

If it does pan out as a preview of an actual threesome, it has come from left field. M@ng0 A (C!0ver) normally does more pre-publicity than anyone, but looking through her social media hasn't revealed any mention of a scene with Lor'.
Added: Feb 17, 2016 2:37 pm
Agreed; the first thing that made me raise an eyebrow (other than the news of a threesome!) was the video length - pretty short for a full length video. The general lack of publicity also seems s little odd. Still, I suppose we'll find out the content soon enough. Thanks for the heads up, benetnash.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 17, 2016 8:23 pm
GGG threesome? i think not. but really, a behind the scenes with lor is more interesting anyway

screenshot
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2016 9:36 am
Now, the Lor update for 1TC that PWRNGR already showed us a couple of days before is scheduled for March 9. Can't want to see it.
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2016 10:17 am
Very Happy thanks
usb3
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 20, 2016 3:55 pm
Edit
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Feb 20, 2016 7:45 pm
usb3 wrote:
Thanks for the info PWRNGR, benetnash

That's right Left Foot, P@tr!cy and T@yl0r S@nds is on the photo cover (pic of -Entanglement- photoset)

Seems like a behind the scenes from Al!s L0canta in S!tges - November shooting - ..... although, R0s£ (VTblog) made this comment (those days) .... Lor' is not here, but you will see her soon... but I don't want to spoil the surprise

Just like in Al!s L0canta production, S!tges - May 2015 - , D0n C. was shooting there too (November 2015)

Good point, usb3, so... was this the surprise they're were talking about?, I hope this set does not disappoint us.
belgianfool
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 21, 2016 3:47 pm
What a scam... Lor in the title, but she's the only one that doesn't speak... (about last VT)
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 21, 2016 4:56 pm
Indeed; her name is mentioned simply because footage of her videos is used, but she doesn't participate in the video (which mostly consists of the other girls talking about their first kiss). I hope fans of Lor' didn't get their hopes up, as it isn't worth your time...