Author
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 01, 2016 8:58 pm
PWRNGR wrote:
Thanks for the info mylene.

Between the two of them, what's stopping them from setting up a new site focused on L0r alone, seperate from the fetish stuff? They'd have a customer in me, that's for sure.

Rolling Eyes I hope
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 01, 2016 9:03 pm
marco13 wrote:
PWRNGR wrote:
Thanks for the info mylene.

Between the two of them, what's stopping them from setting up a new site focused on L0r alone, seperate from the fetish stuff? They'd have a customer in me, that's for sure.

Rolling Eyes I hope

Mylene should pitch the idea to JB next time they chat Cool We'll provide all the free guerilla marketing they need and pledge not to share the content here or elsewhere....

Laughing
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: May 02, 2016 8:55 am
This "soon to be married" is something really really unexpected to me, but in the last couple of weeks, I'm perceiving some strange things happening around Lor and JB that I want point out:

-First. this "available for all levels" stuff that was announced from JB. We're not gonna know for sure if some "hardcore stuff" ever happened, but according to Mylene, he made a reasonable offer but he never received any answer from JB, I mean, why didn't he (JB) even bother to say a "no, thanks" to him?, of course, JB is not **** to answer every mail he received, but that makes me think of a (probably) sudden disappearance of that deal. You know what some people say "it's not what you say, it's what you don't say". And I'm consious that all this could be a BIG misunderstanding from my part.

-Second. JB said that Lor was going to be the new face of his sites from now on... ok, but, if she's going to be so "exclusive" to Jb, why D0n C. said that they ran out of content, and most importantly, the fact (according to his words) that they're going to make some new shoots later on???... if they shoot some new sets, those hipothetic new pictures/videos are gonna be released for sure on the m-@art sites. In that case, Lor wouldn't be so exclusive after all...

-Third. If they're gonna get married, that's ok if they really think that a married life is gonna make'em happy... but, I remember when Lor said on her Fb page that she wasn't a religious person besides the sentence from Lor that verbatim already pointed out. Of course, she can change her mind, but that doesn't take away the fact that this could be somewhat paradoxical.

And please, don't get me wrong, I don'pretend to be a "smartass", being hated, or sayin' that JB is a liar, because at the end of the day, perhaps it could be my imagination seeing non-existent things due to the lack of information.

What are your thoughts about it?
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 02, 2016 9:54 am
benetnash - I think you're overthinking the situation a bit (something I have been guilty of for sure). Maybe she's honoring previous commitments with d0n, or maybe they planned the summers shoots months ago and d0n is yet to receive the memo, who knows.

The looming end of L0r's career has been much discussed here; it seems this is it, and as far as I'm concerned it's as happy an end as we could've hoped for. Happy for l0r and hopefully for us as well, assuming she will continue to work with JB and maybe even expanding the field of work.

Quote:
EDIT: I remember when she still had an active FB page, she answered a question from someone about marriage and said that it wasn't something she thought would ever happen because she didn't believe it was for her. It just goes to show you how we change with time!

Well, in almost every interview she's done she's lamented the difficulty her chosen profession has brought to her dating life, so maybe that had something to do with it. Or she could've just been protecting her inbox from the torrent of propositions coming her way!

///edit
What L0r's retirement looks like (hopefully) :
screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: May 02, 2016 4:57 pm
I like that one second after I wrote my posting, over at 1nd3xxx and th3nud3 forums someone from here (named Dave and Johann on the other forums) posted the info and blamed the messenger (me) for it.

Quote:
I guess if she turns up in any new shoots with another studio that the claims are crap.

That logic is so flawed, I'm not even going down that route, just a reminder: studios have been known to sit on unreleased material for years. That's not my fault either.

I did not CLAIM anything, so don't kill the messenger if you don't like the message. I don't know if JB is telling the truth either. I've tried to purchase a custom video and from that some info was brought to daylight which I posted here because I thought fans would be interested in that. Now I'm getting the shitstorm on various forums (on which I've never been registered). I guess jealousy, greed and some other ugly things play a big role in some obsessed fan(atics) mindset. All I could do was given answers to questions to the best of my knowledge. It's not my fault she is getting older, nor retiring at any possible time later in her life.

I'm getting more p..... off my this shitstorm that the fact I wasn't able to purchase the video in the first place. Whoever you both (or single one) are - good job, way to go. Guess I'm better off in keeping all to myself instead of sharing it.
abelard
Poster
Added: May 02, 2016 5:23 pm
Maybe you are better to keep it to yourself, Mylene ... though I hope you won't take that the wrong way.

In this "world" s*** tends to multiply. L had lots of trolling and hatemail when she was active on FB. So imagine what it could be like for her if she's seeing all this stuff.
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: May 02, 2016 5:31 pm
Hmm. That's the unfortunate thing with public boards in general. If it's any consolation, I know where you are coming from.

I was in a (sort of) similar situation a few years ago when I was posting links to material on an unrelated subject; word appeared to get around via other boards, and to cut a very long story short, I rarely do that any more.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 02, 2016 5:40 pm
mylene - It's the nature of an open forum I guess, I have noticed my inane suppositions rapidly pop up elsewhere as if they were facts; people will often believe what they want to believe. I wouldn't get too worked up about if I were you.

abelard - I think the best practise is to write with the assumption that L0r could be reading, for the most part this thread is well meaning and I don't think there's too much here that would offend her. She might be a little freaked out about how absorbed we (well, some of us) are with her work... much like Bill Sh@tner in a trek convention..
lmo
Good Poster
Added: May 02, 2016 7:59 pm
Mylene, unfortunately this kind of thing happens all the time. I am really grateful to your Infos so far. I hope you keep sharing the news you get with us cause it's impossible to get anything about L0r on the web
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: May 02, 2016 9:01 pm
All quite on the western front.
If there is something new to report, I will try my best not to get shot. Very Happy

No worries abelard... suddenly you pop up here and in that other forum... why should I get the impression you are white knighting, telling me to keep my mouth shut and blaming me for something? No way! Really, don't worry, I won't take this personal or incorrectly. Very Happy

After I saw so many loyal fans here I've chosen this as my home-forum so to speak, I'm not multitasking through various boards.

I never trolled or written hatemail to her. I never tried to contact her personally, even though JB mentioned multiple times she was sitting right next beside him when he was answering my mails. It was a business negotiation, nothing more, nothing less.
If I would stumble upon her in public? I would not go apeshit crazy for sure. Mainly because my spanish sucks. Yes, she's still a sight, but I've met way too many "celebs" to be still excited about it. That's no bragging, I can assure you. People will get used to stuff. You meet those folks almost every day? It will turn into something quite normal and sometimes even boring to you.
Somebody chooses a career in show biz? Fine, you'll get the attention you wanted, but keep in mind, people will notice. Deal with it. You can't have the fame without the creeps. Ask C@rr13 F1sh3r. Celebs are not some higher form of existence, they are just human beings. Trust me: they all poop the same brown stinkies we all do. Laughing

Anyway, no worries I take all this with the usual grain of salt. I have to admit she is losing her appeal to me more and more lately and that's not because she is getting older or the lighter release schedule of her works. I'm not that much into the fetish works of JB as bondage and similar stuff has no positive effect on me. I saw it as a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see her in more explicit action that why I was looking forward to it. I'm still looking forward to new sets from her, but to me she seems a little over-the-edge these days. Get her booked for Br@zz3rs in a scene with that young spanish fella J0rd1 3l N1n0 P0ll@ and we have a deal. Laughing
Lastly, she's not the only fish in the ocean... so many nice women and so little time. Wink

If someone in charge of her career is reading this: I don't care - get the f.ck back to work and create/release more stuff! Twisted Evil
If anything, this whole discussion would proove one solid point: this place (and it's not the only one) is crawling with a whole bunch of fans (some of them even willing to pay for it!) waiting for everything, from plain modelling (heck, gimme some glamour shots) to nude art, from fetish-based latex/rubber/gasmask/whatever-fetish to good ole hardcore rough interracial gangbang with 14 inch c0cks and crazy bukkake finish. Fire that flaccid JB guy and get some real stunt c0cks instead. But whatever you do... please... get on with it! If you wait much longer, she's going to be a GILF before PWRNGR can say "I never was into necrophilia". Laughing

P.S.:

Quote:
Bill Sh@tner in a trek convention..

He's a damn cool guy regarding the fact that trekkies can be really weird sometimes. Laughing
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: May 02, 2016 9:36 pm
Thanks for the message, Mylene, I hope my last comment haven't offended you, if that's the case, my apologies.

Quote:
I have to admit she is losing her appeal to me more and more lately and that's not because she is getting older or the lighter release schedule of her works. I'm not that much into the fetish works of JB as bondage and similar stuff has no positive effect on me.

100% agree.
mylenefarmer
Good Poster
Added: May 02, 2016 9:47 pm
Nah benet, all cool! Laughing
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: May 02, 2016 11:55 pm
mylenefarmer wrote:
Nah benet, all cool! Laughing

Wink

Oh là là!!!...

New Lor picture set from m-@rt, available May 4
lmo
Good Poster
Added: May 03, 2016 12:56 am
Thanks, benetnash!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 03, 2016 11:26 am
mylenefarmer wrote:
All quite on the western front.

interracial gangbang with 14 inch c0cks and crazy bukkake finish.

NOT something I would care to see, if I'm honest. JB would be fine by me...

benetnash - thanks for the m3t info