Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 17, 2016 12:51 pm
LF - Right you are, sorry for the false alarm. Whoever the girl is she has some strong looking thighs!
lmo
Good Poster
Added: May 17, 2016 1:00 pm
Thanks for the info, LF
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: May 17, 2016 1:12 pm
PWRNGR - with thighs that thick it could only be a sumo wrestler. Laughing
I think it's a very large pottery vase and the woman is stood next to it, out of shot.
Added: May 17, 2016 1:25 pm
Or maybe $maug's shadow... Laughing
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 17, 2016 6:48 pm
According to jo€y over at ind€x, it's a behind the scenes shot from V-T, possibly kissing a photographers hand. Explains the man-hand.

edit.

// Jo€y clarified his posts - the pic is not v-t, but a shot by luc@, and the hand is presumably his as well. Thanks J if you're reading. Now we know!
lmo
Good Poster
Added: May 17, 2016 7:32 pm
Thanks PW! To be honest I thought it was a man's thigh as well.
qiKEM
Poster
Added: May 27, 2016 8:52 am
[quote:c4bded460f="qiKEM"]
screenshot

I just greyed out the sets that has been released already. Two of the released sets weren't in the preview mosaic so there's still space for surprise (and human errors).

As the silence on the forum is getting stronger I guess it's time to make a little update of the ...errr.... puzzle in the grey scale box. It's not exactly about Lor' but it isn't offtopic either.

It looks like four sets left from the original preview collection.

screenshot
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 27, 2016 2:12 pm
Thanks qikem - any day now...
lmo
Good Poster
Added: May 27, 2016 7:33 pm
Thanks qikem!
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: May 27, 2016 11:56 pm
Thanks for the update, qiKem. The bad thing is that Wh1t3-B sometimes delay it's realeases for up to 5-6 days... at this rate, we're not gonna see anything new of Lor whitin (at least) another month, and I think I'm being quite optimistic. Confused
qiKEM
Poster
Added: May 28, 2016 8:07 am
benetnash wrote:
Thanks for the update, qiKem. The bad thing is that Wh1t3-B sometimes delay it's realeases for up to 5-6 days... at this rate, we're not gonna see anything new of Lor whitin (at least) another month, and I think I'm being quite optimistic. Confused

I do agree benetnash

a) There is also important to realise the W.Box release schedule contains more sets than it was in the first preview batch (including the set with Lor). So far I think I have seen about 3-4 sets which didn't fit into the mosaic above.

b) The anticipated BGG set can also be pure GG scene with male standing somewhere at the wall, out of focus. He is dressed as the waiter after all.

c) Or (with the respect to the Murphy's Laws) it can be Lor just sitting there and watching the action. Nobody knows.

fortunately the production value of these sets is very high. They keep exceptional quality standard - from lighting of the scene to make up. Decorations of the scene do not distract and models aren't overacting. At worst it will be nice glamour scene with couple of good looking preview photos.
gluon2
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 28, 2016 8:52 am
An interesting vid posted some time ago. I haven't read any reference to it in this thread. Sorry if these are old news.

Credit to OP.

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic322766-2520.html#20495996
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: May 28, 2016 9:27 am
gluon2 - It has been referenced multiple times; the author of the vid himself posted in this thread only a couple of pages back. It is a great scene. If you haven't already and have twelve dollars to your name, I'd consider paying for it. Make it worth his while to do more with L0r. No subscriptions needed.
lmo
Good Poster
Added: May 28, 2016 11:44 am
You are right, qiKEM. Nobody knows what to wait for. But considering that months ago somebody posted in lnde><><>< that l0r was shooting another bgg scene ( when nobody else had that information) and this time she would interact more with the guy ( something like JB scenes). I think that maybe it could be true, after all, there is this antecipated bgg scene. But who knows
TOM_UF
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 28, 2016 7:40 pm
PWRNGR wrote:
gluon2 - It has been referenced multiple times; the author of the vid himself posted in this thread only a couple of pages back. It is a great scene. If you haven't already and have twelve dollars to your name, I'd consider paying for it. Make it worth his while to do more with L0r. No subscriptions needed.

THANKS PWRNGR
Not easy having be a small producer