Author
meke
VIP club member
Added: Jan 21, 2011 10:52 am
"DREAM OF ME"
screenshot

http://www.iimmgg.com/gallery/g7cd129a85dfd2c7ddcb722c2ccf9525b/

One of this pictures was used for a calendar last year.So,a new old set from Lorena.

Book:
http://www.stefansoell.de/htm/booklet02.htm
meke
VIP club member
Added: Jan 24, 2011 12:01 am
Again, some old pictures but new ones...

screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
meke
VIP club member
Added: Feb 01, 2011 12:15 pm
Ser29
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm
meke wrote:

Complete set 3 parts
Got removed, will try again sometime.
Czero.0101
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm
Yay! More Lorena! Thanks guys
Mich Plot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 03, 2011 8:31 pm
She has the most incredible eyes,lips and smile that I have ever seen in my whole life!.Simply perfect.
A 10+ in my book

screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot
Mich Plot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 03, 2011 9:52 pm
I had to register only to see a small preview from Lorena stripping at virtuagirl,however,I am looking for her full shows.
She's got plenty of positive comment from the users so I am quite curious with her
Possible to post her shows?... Thanks
Mich Plot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 04, 2011 6:01 pm
jbwannabee wrote:
Left Foot wrote:
The archiving of one of the most beautiful and popular women on this site is a joke.

Her thread is active and popular.

So I can only presume that this has been done for personal reasons by one of the mods.

1. Can the mod responsible stand up and justify their action ?

2. Or another mod. reinstate this thread to its proper place ?

I'm not bothered if my 1st request is answered, but reinstating Lorena is.


While I was not the one who moved it, it's pretty obvious why it was moved. Meke, yourself and a few others violated Rule #7 dozens of times:

7. Do not link to other boards / blogs / money making sites
Do not post, exchange by private message or include in profiles, signatures, avatars, rar- or zip-files or in any other way exchange links to any other forum, blog site, yahoo, google, twitter, myspace, facebook and MSN groups or other newsgroups or similarly exchange or request for passwords to any paysite.


The only way that thread has a prayer of coming back would be if you offenders were to remove the offending links. I don't have mod control in the archives or I would have deleted all of those posts. It amazes me that the thread lasted as long as it did without anyone complaining about it. You guys were absolutely ridiculous with the stuff you were linking to. You probably should consider yourself lucky you weren't banned.


jbwannabee wrote:
Left Foot wrote:
jbwannabee: -

I appreciate your comments and warning. I apologize for inadvertently breaking rule 7. Any links I posted were just intended to provide information for readers of Lorena's thread, not to entice anyone to join any paysites etc.


99% of the time, that is the case. It's the remaining 1% of time that forced the rule to be put in place and enforced. If you saw some of the crap people maliciously link to, it would all make perfect sense. The few tend to have a nasty habit of ruining things for the majority.


I was wondering the same......
Well,I do feel luky to see this thread is alive.Thanks after all
djmula
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 19, 2011 5:20 am
really beautiful. a spanish goddess
many many many thanks to all posters!!
que viva españa!!
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Feb 22, 2011 10:05 pm
Beautiful.
Thank You Ser29
_________________
I will always try my best, but.....
Nark0tik
Poster
Added: Feb 22, 2011 10:19 pm
yeah very nice girl.
meke
VIP club member
Added: Feb 27, 2011 4:31 pm
bitquique
Poster
Added: Mar 02, 2011 12:11 am
Hey!

Very Thanks for the news Sets!

Specially for "Corintia"... Very Happy
bmf
Poster
Added: Mar 03, 2011 6:55 am
Thanks to all who posted to this great Thread! Does anybody know if Lorena is on facebook under say another name?? Last year when she had 2 accounts:1 was under Bianca and the other under Lorena..As Lorena she sent me a friend request.Now, if that person on Facebook was really Lorena/Bianca she told me something in her personal life that was very interesting.The thing is i wouldnt want to say something that she wouldnt want me to tell,but since she is off facebook and she didnt even say Goodbye to me Sad im thinkin i might tell. i dont know what to do(?) If Lorena/Bianca is reading this:Please get in contact with me on facebook!



*cheesecake*