Author
Ziltoid666
Good Poster
Added: Jun 16, 2010 2:43 pm
Source plz???

dooltizh wrote:
The anal vid is "old" (in terms of when it was made). Meggy is "out" of the hard core video business and any vids that turn up are old, from at least 6 months ago.

Of course she can always change her mind, but I think she has pretty good reasons for not making any more vids.

Also, she's cut her hair. It's more like the way it was about a year ago.

Here are two pics of her (with the longer hair).

Respected Poster
Added: Jun 16, 2010 4:02 pm
Source of what? Meggy-Rumors?

or source of pics?

And regarding the ex-bf in the video where Meggy has longish hair. I believe he's "in the business" so she continued to make vids with him even after he stopped being her bf. I'm not sure, but I think he was appearing in vids before Meggy started appearing in them.

One might even speculate that he was the "contact" that got her started making hard core.

Just more idle thoughts in the absence of any new Meggy vids.

And another pic.
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am
lesbian - @shley&lili@n

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: ashlil
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 21, 2010 1:31 am
97 pics - note the shorter hair

dead link

pw: bridge
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 21, 2010 1:36 am
143 pics

dead link

pw: trucks
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm
Thanks, dooltizh, for the updates about Meggy! Cool
I think these pictures of her are actually quite recent and I still hope that she restarts to do something hard!! Rolling Eyes

Can you upload also this one? Question
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 21, 2010 4:52 pm
141 pics

dead link

pw: street
rockysbox
Poster
Added: Jun 21, 2010 9:08 pm
Good to see some action in this thread, thanks alot dooltizh! But i must say that she looks a bit sad in those naked-on-the-street-sets... well, it might just be the weather that brings on that sad look.
Ziltoid666
Good Poster
Added: Jun 22, 2010 1:09 pm
Yes, they look recent. All hail!
Respected Poster
Added: Jun 28, 2010 5:32 pm
A full length DVD has come out called "@ss Pl@y." Lesbian.. 7 scenes.. over two and a half hours.

"Ashl@y" has a couple of scenes in it, but I think they are both old and previously appeared on sites. One scene is with "Lan@" and I know I've seen it before - they are in the schoolgirl costumes.
billsot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 29, 2010 9:42 am
some of them are georgerus! thx ! Laughing
rockysbox
Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2010 8:29 pm
dooltizh wrote:
"Ashl@y" has a couple of scenes in it, but I think they are both old and previously appeared on sites. One scene is with "Lan@" and I know I've seen it before - they are in the schoolgirl costumes.

Yupp, I believe so too. I've seen them all around.
p13t
Poster
Added: Jul 03, 2010 7:27 pm
thanks for the new sets Smile
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 03, 2010 8:14 pm
As much as I like Meggy in vids, I don't see a future for her as a photo model. She doesn't have the body for it.

She looks like she rides a bicycle a lot or ice skates or such - muscular thighs.
Ziltoid666
Good Poster
Added: Jul 10, 2010 12:17 pm
I still wonder if some1 has teh SMB picset. It seemz to be the last "lost treasure" about M€ggy.