hot thanks
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Jan 03, 2011 5:43 am
Is she dead?. NO WAY! Shocked
Aurélie91
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 03, 2011 5:22 pm
Apparently yes... car accident, it has been confirmed by Lightspeed staff. Crying or Very sad
Shadowlover98
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 04, 2011 12:29 am
Confirmed by Lightspeed Staff means:
We put a hoax on the net to increase sales.
olinge1
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2011 8:16 pm
i can't believe this
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
She's realy gone?
vanillaice
Good Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2011 3:13 pm
It was posted once by her webmaster who never came around to confirming it. Someone supposedly spoke with someone in her family who claims she's still alive.

It was likely a ploy by the webmaster to draw some interest in her site, or as an excuse to eventually close it down.
www3333332001
Poster
Added: Jan 09, 2011 10:31 pm
From the GFY website:

Btw, what started as an insider joke has gone way too far. Some of you obsessive and creepy stalkers have really outdone yourselves. You sucked all the fun out of the internet and especially GFY.

Tawnee Stone is a fictional character that I created in 2001. I've always joked that when her site turned 10 years old, I would kill off her in a tragic accident. So I did. All my friends knew what was really going on. There is no big conspiracy to be found here. If you are offended, tough shit.

Please move on with your lives now.

Steve Lightspeed
vanillaice
Good Poster
Added: Jan 09, 2011 10:36 pm
Yup, webmaster is a piece of shit basically.
jimrome
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 10, 2011 4:49 am
That joke was Hilarious!!!!! Joking about young women dying tragically early deaths are the best. I just pee'd a little laughing so hard. Fucking ass hole.
What's dead is that websight. I didnt even know Lightspeed was still around til I heard this terrible rumor.

www3333332001 wrote:
From the GFY website:

Btw, what started as an insider joke has gone way too far. Some of you obsessive and creepy stalkers have really outdone yourselves. You sucked all the fun out of the internet and especially GFY.

Tawnee Stone is a fictional character that I created in 2001. I've always joked that when her site turned 10 years old, I would kill off her in a tragic accident. So I did. All my friends knew what was really going on. There is no big conspiracy to be found here. If you are offended, tough shit.

Please move on with your lives now.

Steve Lightspeed
gouldari
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 28, 2011 10:54 pm
Love this girl. Thanks.
silentbutdeadly
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 28, 2011 11:19 pm
"Please move on with your lives now."

You first, Stevie
voyagetoseattle
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 06, 2011 10:57 pm
Love Tawnee. One of my first internet crushes.